Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The truth.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The truth. (Read 259 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

The truth.
Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
I am so sick of the stupidity of so many Americans that live in our free country. Free so far. There is a party trying to change that and it is so obvious and the idiots living here free can’t see it.
Trump said, “Shit hole countries”. And he was so right and so unbelievable that we have a president not afraid to say it like it is. Why the hell do you think those people want to flee the country they created? I will tell you why. Because it is a shit hole. The president’s remark had nothing to do with race. Those people created a shit hole and now they want to flee, and possibly come here and make another shit hole. And you fu(*g idiots too blind to see it, I wish you would leave and move to the shit hole you think is so right.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Wally Wants a Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: The truth.
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
I am so sick of the stupidity of so many Americans that live in our free country. Free so far. There is a party trying to change that and it is so obvious and the idiots living here free can’t see it.
Trump said, “Shit hole countries”. And he was so right and so unbelievable that we have a president not afraid to say it like it is. Why the hell do you think those people want to flee the country they created? I will tell you why. Because it is a shit hole. The president’s remark had nothing to do with race. Those people created a shit hole and now they want to flee, and possibly come here and make another shit hole. And you fu(*g idiots too blind to see it, I wish you would leave and move to the shit hole you think is so right.
Smiley

They are just playing their brand of politics.  It's the same brand of politics that caused Hillary to lose and Trump to win.

As soon as the words left the President's mouth in their private meeting, Slick Dick Durbin immediate thought " I can use this " (to help to discredit the President).  The American people are far more upset of political grandstanding and politician's gotcha games than they ever will be by any off the President's gaffs.  I am sure that Trump now wishes that he had been a bit more articulate in the manner in which he so aptly labeled these shithole countries to be what they are. Trump being Trump is not bring a politician who thinks about how his language might cost him votes!  There has been far too much of that brand of politics controlling all of what Washington does or does not do.

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants a Wall wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
They are just playing their brand of politics.  It's the same brand of politics that caused Hillary to lose and Trump to win.

As soon as the words left the President's mouth in their private meeting, Slick Dick Durbin immediate thought " I can use this " (to help to discredit the President).  The American people are far more upset of political grandstanding and politician's gotcha games than they ever will be by any off the President's gaffs.  I am sure that Trump now wishes that he had been a bit more articulate in the manner in which he so aptly labeled these shithole countries to be what they are. Trump being Trump is not bring a politician who thinks about how his language might cost him votes!  There has been far too much of that brand of politics controlling all of what Washington does or does not do.

The people I know love the way he speaks the simple truth. We are not afraid to call a spade a spade. If that one deserves it, he she gets it. And calling a spade a spade means that no matter who or what you are, if you’re an idiot, we will tell you so.

Durban, another idiot. He is fired next election.
Wink
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
Smiley

Most making a fuss over it already know that. They could care less about what he was reported saying. To the anti Trumpers it's simply a political opportunity. If what he was reported saying was really that bad, there should be no need to try and spice it up using race, or anything else that wasn't in the quote.

IP Logged

Wally Wants a Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
The people I know love the way he speaks the simple truth. We are not afraid to call a spade a spade. If that one deserves it, he she gets it. And calling a spade a spade means that no matter who or what you are, if you’re an idiot, we will tell you so.

Durban, another idiot. He is fired next election.
Wink
Smiley

Perhaps because I live in New York, many of the people I know and some of the people I love (in my own family) are offended far more than I am by how our President disrespects others.  I could easily play the game the Liberals always do and say, "Oh yeah, how about How the Libs all disrespect him (and all Conservatives), but this tit for tat does't go anywhere good.  I know that when I've been angry or frustrated I have had to be careful in the words I used when speaking in public.  Just like listening; it's a skill!

While I wish Trump could call a spade a spade in a more articulate manner, if it comes down to him doing this with crude, offensive language or just being like all the other GOP politicians and simply letting the opportunity go by, I will take what I can get an applaud Trump for having the courage to speak his own mind!

I do hope that part of the Trump legacy is that one day we will have someone who has the same courage to speak his mind without concern of political correctness, but also will return the civility and proper respect for our Presidency that has been lacking though the last eight years and unfortunately is not being restored by this President.

Having said this, we ought to stop giving so much of our money to all these Shithole nations, as well as bringing a few of their people here to symbolically look like we are making a difference(which increasing the ranks of welfare recipients and future Democrat voters)

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

glen65
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants a Wall wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:50pm:

And the president will remember this next time the Democrats want a meeting with him. Durbin didn't do the Democrats any favors pulling that stunt.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
He is a democrat with no logical brains. I hope he moves to one of the shit hole countries. He will fit right in.

Senator Dick Durbin, a Democrat from Springfield, is the 47th U.S. Senator from the State of Illinois, the state’s senior senator, and the convener of Illinois’ bipartisan congressional delegation.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Wally Wants a Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
glen65 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
And the president will remember this next time the Democrats want a meeting with him. Durbin didn't do the Democrats any favors pulling that stunt.

I've worn two hats in my career.  For a long time I was a union steward and later I was in management and had to deal with the games people play in the union.  Whenever some sleaze bag union rep rolled the dice and came out of a meeting bad mouthing the individuals sitting across the table in a personal way, it never went good for the union rep.  Those he had maligned publicly took a hard nose position, where they had once been open to certain union demands.  On at least one occasion, the union rank and file demanded their paid union rep be replaced since he had so poisoned the water with management that there was no longer any chance for good faith negotiations without removing this individual who made it personal, rather than professional.

Dick Durbin reminds me of a loud mouth, grandstanding Labor Rep. who shoots his mouth off and only interferes in getting anything done. 

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Party Leader

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
We are not afraid to call a spade a spade.

or a spic a spic or a kike a kike or a chink a chink or a raghead a raghead or a wop a wop or a Guinea a Guinea or a dago a dago or a.......  .... ...

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
or a spic a spic or a kike a kike or a chink a chink or a raghead a raghead or a wop a wop or a Guinea a Guinea or a dago a dago or a.......  .... ...

With my grandparents all from Italy, and my father’s side with a Spanish last name, I have been called many of those names, and I am still here. And many times it was my friends using those words, and I would return them with their ancestor’s names, and we still all were great friends. My harp buddy would come to my house and eat our ginny food, and I would go to his house and eat his harp food. All of us, polish, Irish, Italian, Swedish, that I can remember, were great friends. Later in life times started to change, and look what we have today. We only had one black family in the neighborhood going to school with us, two boys and two girls. And many times I went to Charlie’s house because he had the mad river running through his back yard and we would go fishing together. 

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The truth.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules