Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Nancy Pelosi to judge 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars'
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Nancy Pelosi to judge 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars' (Read 251 times)
Wallyanna Bullish for America
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Nancy Pelosi to judge 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars'
Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:24am
Print Post  
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/nancy-pelosi-rupaul-drag-race/index.html

" For those unfamiliar with the show, the program is a reality competition series that features putting drag queens through a series of challenges that culminates each week with the top two contestants lip-syncing for the power to send one of their peers home."

She's going to place a cherry on top of this pile of dog shit!  Grin

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Nancy Pelosi to judge 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars'
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Wallyanna Bullish for America wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:24am:

" For those unfamiliar with the show, the program is a reality competition series that features putting drag queens through a series of challenges that culminates each week with the top two contestants lip-syncing for the power to send one of their peers home."

I would think that she would have more important things to do.   Incidentally, isn't she the one who used the "cherry on the top " remark regarding something the Reps were working on?..... She had best not make any more remarks about Trump's success with "The Apprentice" and being a tv star.  At least Candidate Trump had a show that helped people get into the business world, from what I understand.  Never watched it, and I definitely won't watch nancey pillosee making a fool of herself.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:46am
Print Post  
I'm a live-and-let live sort of guy. I might judge your behavior, but as long as it isn't hurting others, I'm not going to try to stop it.

But I do believe that there are signs of a society that is doomed from excessive comfort leading to, in part, the celebration of shameful pursuits. Our species was meant to struggle through difficult things, and we've somehow engineered a large part of struggle out of a majority of our population's lives.

And so we have a powerful politician judging a game show about people with some form of mental illness and/or sexual abnormality. As if it's all in good fun.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:46am:
I'm a live-and-let live sort of guy. I might judge your behavior, but as long as it isn't hurting others, I'm not going to try to stop it.

But I do believe that there are signs of a society that is doomed from excessive comfort leading to, in part, the celebration of shameful pursuits. Our species was meant to struggle through difficult things, and we've somehow engineered a large part of struggle out of a majority of our population's lives.

And so we have a powerful politician judging a game show about people with some form of mental illness and/or sexual abnormality. As if it's all in good fun.

Way to bring the laugh factor down. Angry

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:53am:
Way to bring the laugh factor down. Angry

As many things that there are which give me hope and optimism for our species, there are an equal number of events and trends which make me want to sell all possessions and investments and build a bunker in Montana to hide out in with my family for the next 50 years.

Then, my progeny will emerge from the rubble of civilization and found a new empire, which will be very short lived as the brown bear populations will have grown to such an extent that they will immediately eat everybody.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:56am:
As many things that there are which give me hope and optimism for our species, there are an equal number of events and trends which make me want to sell all possessions and investments and build a bunker in Montana to hide out in with my family for the next 50 years.

Then, my progeny will emerge from the rubble of civilization and found a new empire, which will be very short lived as the brown bear populations will have grown to such an extent that they will immediately eat everybody.

I read that book. Watch out for the mutants.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #6 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
Wallyanna Bullish for America wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:24am:

Wow I'm surprised she didn't get the Transgender Michael obama BUT Then again Pelosi looks like an ugly drag queen so not a big difference I guess.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #7 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
The producers of Back to the Future 3 approached Ronald Reagan (soon after he was out of office) to do a small cameo for the movie, knowing he was a fan of the original. Apparently he was sorely tempted, especially as a former actor, but he ultimately decided such a move was not really appropriate for a former President and he turned them down.

That kind of restraint is very much lacking in today's ruling class.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Well, at least Vypr will finally get his wish and get to meet Great-Grandma Nancy.  Hopefully she doesn't judge him too harshly.

IP Logged

Theres a Gorilla Behind you
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #9 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:45pm:
Well, at least Vypr will finally get his wish and get to meet Great-Grandma Nancy.  Hopefully she doesn't judge him too harshly. 

Is he competing again? That's nice.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Nancy Pelosi to judge 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules