Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereSports Forum › Turning the Paige...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Turning the Paige... (Read 60 times)
Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Turning the Paige...
Jan 25th, 2018 at 9:43pm
Print Post  

My current signature pic is a tribute to WWE superstar Paige, whose in-ring career is apparently over thanks to a recurring neck injury.

It would be easy to diss Paige and revel in her bad fortune. Her tenure at the WWE has been marked by immaturity and bad decision-making. Her most glaring mistake, of course, was doing a sex video, which was later stolen and released to the public. It caused her a lot of embarrassment. Her turbulent relationship with fellow wrestler Alberto Del Rio was also a real dumb thing that I'm sure she regrets today.

Nonetheless, I've always liked Paige because of her happy-go-lucky attitude and great charisma (both as an in-ring performer and an on-camera personality). She's fun, unique and very talented.

So I was happy when she returned to the WWE. But before you know it, she gets injured again at a house show, and now the doctors will not clear her to wrestle again. She's likely to stay with the company as some kind of manager or valet, but I feel sad for her because I know performing in the ring is in her blood.

Incidentally, a lot of people are blaming Sasha Banks for Paige's injury. But that's way off base. Injuries do happen. The two have wrestled many times before. It was just one of those things.

"This is MY house now!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereSports Forum › Turning the Paige...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules