Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Is Abortion Murder?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Is Abortion Murder? (Read 3,147 times)
Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Is Abortion Murder?
Reply #30 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 5:41pm:
Point it out.

Your idea about a duty to save is exactly what those tragic, deluded, moronic Catholics had in their under educated brains when they hatched their imbecilic and wicked plans about Jewish kids.

They were like you; driven by their belief to interfere in people’s lives.

Knowing what you say on the Politics forum about State interference I find we are drifting towards accusations of hypocrisy.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #31 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 7:59pm:
Your idea about a duty to save is exactly what those tragic, deluded, moronic Catholics had in their under educated brains when they hatched their imbecilic and wicked plans about Jewish kids.

They were like you; driven by their belief to interfere in people’s lives.

Knowing what you say on the Politics forum about State interference I find we are drifting towards accusations of hypocrisy.

Presenting the Gospel is not interfering.  Quite a reach to say anyone is interfering.  This is why this is the Christian forum, you do not grasp why.  Jesus last words, which override the world's view is to go into the world and preach the Gospel.  To you this is not factual, but it is to us and we have an obligation to warn people of the consequences of their rebellion to God.  I can not drag you into heaven nor does God desire anyone who does not wish to be in heaven.  Unfortunately there are only two options.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

just_me
LNF Representative2

Reply #32 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
I pay no attention to billy as he tries  to re write history as he sees it in his own small warped mind.

just me

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #33 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 10:31am
Print Post  
just_me wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:41pm:
I pay no attention to billy as he tries  to re write history as he sees it in his own small warped mind.

probably for the best, as you tend to run away from actual history.

so tell me what part of this post from page 1 is a rewrite of history.

"I'm serious SW. I also assume that any supposed all knowing super being wouldn't need ultrasound to know about the condition of a fetus.

So why did he command Moses to conduct what amounts to genocide - including killing babies and pregnant women?

For the record - I am opposed to abortion, but cannot accept that going back to coat hangers is the answer. All I see in the abortion issue is the politics of attracting single issue voters while doing nothing of substance to encourage carrying to term."

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Murder is murder, whether or not a coathanger is used.  Today’s technology allows us to peer inside a womb and see a child as he/she grows.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
Murder is murder, whether or not a coathanger is used.  Today’s technology allows us to peer inside a womb and see a child as he/she grows.

But if one is talking about murder as defined by the laws under which each of the United States has operated, abortion is not murder.  It is definitely the taking of a human life (IMO at least and I don't see how anybody could argue that it isn't) but is not and never has been considered or treated as "murder."

Nor do I believe most alleged pro-lifers desire it be treated as murder.  They just want it to be illegal, like it was pre Roe vs Wade, when it was not murder and really not much more of a crime, under secular law, than shoplifting.  Seldom was it prosecuted, and when it was, it was generally only the abortionist who was prosecuted. The lady seeking it and all those who knowingly aided and abetted her in getting it got off mostly, if not entirely, scot-free.

But generally even the abortionist was not prosecuted for the simple reason that it was not investigated.  Very few, if any, law enforcement agencies spent any time seeking abortion clinics.  They reacted to complaints, and those complaints generally followed an abortion that went bad and the lady died or had serious complications that led her to seek treatment at a hospital.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
I am not looking at it through an unbelievers eyes but through the eyes of God, our creator.

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 8:10pm:
I am not looking at it through an unbelievers eyes but through the eyes of God, our creator.

Well and good, but if you wan't to do something about it on this side of the topsoil it's gonna require a lot more effort.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #38 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:17am
Print Post  
EF wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:34am:
Well and good, but if you wan't to do something about it on this side of the topsoil it's gonna require a lot more effort. 

There are battles on every front that you and I can not fight.  We go where God leads us but on the other hand, I am not to remain silent while babies are slaughtered.  No excuse is valid for ignoring the slaughter of the most innocent of lives.  Just because I am not at a clinic trying to save them does not meant I have no voice in the matter.  It is murder, pretty simple by God's standards, not too concerned about the world's standards, are you?

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:17am:
There are battles on every front that you and I can not fight.  We go where God leads us but on the other hand, I am not to remain silent while babies are slaughtered.  No excuse is valid for ignoring the slaughter of the most innocent of lives.  Just because I am not at a clinic trying to save them does not meant I have no voice in the matter.  It is murder, pretty simple by God's standards, not too concerned about the world's standards, are you?

No, but I would like to make a difference rather than just make noise.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Is Abortion Murder?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules