Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereSports Forum › Ronda Rousey joins the WWE
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Ronda Rousey joins the WWE (Read 621 times)
Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Ronda Rousey joins the WWE
Jan 29th, 2018 at 2:50am
Print Post  
Ronda Rousey, one of the most recognizable faces in MMA, has signed a contract with the WWE. She made a surprise appearance at the very end of today’s “Royal Rumble” PPV.

What a great pickup for the WWE!  Smiley

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Lovefingers
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Re: Ronda Rousey joins the WWE
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
I don't watch much of it but for the first time the women's division is actually really talented. This could be great for the WWE because Rousey could beat most of the men there. It will be interesting to see if she can make the transition. Wrestlers who come from an actual fighting background or are trained in the shoot style can be too stiff for most American wrestlers.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
Lovefingers wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
I don't watch much of it but for the first time the women's division is actually really talented. This could be great for the WWE because Rousey could beat most of the men there. It will be interesting to see if she can make the transition. Wrestlers who come from an actual fighting background or are trained in the shoot style can be too stiff for most American wrestlers.

Oh, there's definitely a lot of talent in that division. There were enough stars to fill the 30-women Royal Rumble. And even though about 7 or 8 of them were past Divas making a one-time comeback, the WWE *EASILY* could have used their younger talent from NXT instead.

I think Ronda Rousey will help elevate the WWE women in terms of mainstream publicity, but the women themselve (Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Bayley, etc.) will wow everyone with their terrific in-ring skills. Smiley

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Lovefingers
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:53pm:
Oh, there's definitely a lot of talent in that division. There were enough stars to fill the 30-women Royal Rumble. And even though about 7 or 8 of them were past Divas making a one-time comeback, the WWE *EASILY* could have used their younger talent from NXT instead.

I think Ronda Rousey will help elevate the WWE women in terms of mainstream publicity, but the women themselve (Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Bayley, etc.) will wow everyone with their terrific in-ring skills. Smiley

There are some good ones but I don't know many of their names. I like the Bayley character. Charlotte and this black girl I don't know her name. I really like the strange Asian girl who obviously dresses in the dark. She seems to be really trained well like most Japanese wrestlers are.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Good for Rhonda! I hope she banks big bucks and is as entertaining a pro-wrestler as she was an MMA star. I watched her ascend the ranks from an Olympic level judo player just getting into MMA, through her fantastic climb and unbeaten string, right up until her weakness in striking was exposed. Scary woman!  Shocked

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Lovefingers wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 11:18pm:
There are some good ones but I don't know many of their names. I like the Bayley character. Charlotte and this black girl I don't know her name. I really like the strange Asian girl who obviously dresses in the dark. She seems to be really trained well like most Japanese wrestlers are.

I'm guessing the black girl is Naomi. She's the one who comes out to the ring with a glow-in-the-dark outfit. She's a fantastic athlete.

The asian girl is Asuka (pronounced "Ahs-Ka"). She is undefeated since joining the WWE and its developmental brand, NXT, more than two years ago.

Check out the highlights from last night's match between Asuka and Sasha Banks:

My 10 favorite WWE/NXT female personalities are, in order:

1. Sasha Banks
2. Alexa Bliss
3. Paige (retired from in-ring action)
4. Bayley
5. Becky Lynch
6. Liv Morgan
7. Renee Young (announcer)
8. Peyton Royce
9. Alicia Fox
10. Charlotte

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Jan 30th, 2018 at 4:40pm:
Good for Rhonda! I hope she banks big bucks and is as entertaining a pro-wrestler as she was an MMA star. I watched her ascend the ranks from an Olympic level judo player just getting into MMA, through her fantastic climb and unbeaten string, right up until her weakness in striking was exposed. Scary woman!  Shocked

Here's her surprise appearance at the very end of the "Royal Rumble" PPV:

IP Logged

Lovefingers
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 30th, 2018 at 6:09pm:
I'm guessing the black girl is Naomi. She's the one who comes out to the ring with a glow-in-the-dark outfit. She's a fantastic athlete.

The asian girl is Asuka (pronounced "Ahs-Ka"). She is undefeated since joining the WWE and its developmental brand, NXT, more than two years ago.

Check out the highlights from last night's match between Asuka and Sasha Banks:

My 10 favorite WWE/NXT female personalities are, in order:

1. Sasha Banks
2. Alexa Bliss
3. Paige (retired from in-ring action)
4. Bayley
5. Becky Lynch
6. Liv Morgan
7. Renee Young (announcer)
8. Peyton Royce
9. Alicia Fox
10. Charlotte

I watched  Bayley and Asuka tonight. That was great. I actually thought Bayley was going to win. A great old school style match.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #8 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Lovefingers wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:53am:
I watched  Bayley and Asuka tonight. That was great. I actually thought Bayley was going to win. A great old school style match.

Yep. Bayley and Asuka are so good in the ring together. So are Bayley and Sasha. Sometimes there's just a special chemistry between wrestlers that make for great matches!

IP Logged

Lovefingers
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Yep. Bayley and Asuka are so good in the ring together. So are Bayley and Sasha. Sometimes there's just a special chemistry between wrestlers that make for great matches!

They took some seriously hard bumps.

One thing I noticed recently is the female wrestlers are utilizing the arm bar as a submission hold. The same one Rousey used to win most of her MMA matches. Is that a coincidence or have they been doing  that since Rousey signed with the company?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereSports Forum › Ronda Rousey joins the WWE

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules