Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Remembering
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Remembering (Read 197 times)
Sundog
LNF Intern15

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Remembering
Feb 2nd, 2018 at 8:40am
Print Post  
1 Timothy 4:1 - The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.- I'm old enough to remember sitting with my grandfather on the tailgate of his old pickup truck in the 1960's. My grandfather lived next door to us at that time so this was a frequent occurrence. If I could go back and tell him how things would be in 2018 he would think me crazy. I know they had some issues back then, but he would never believe things like the illegal alien problem, gay marriage, transgenders, frequent mass shootings, the decline of education, people's "me first" attitude, political correctness etc. and on top of it all we have worldwide terrorism. And if anyone opposes things like this, they're branded as intolerant. As I like to say, most things are tolerated except for intolerance. Many will disagree but I believe that as these things increased belief in God decreased. God's word speaks against these things and it seems this is what he is saying in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 -Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. And in Matthew 24:12 - Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But even if we don't participate in something contrary to God's word we are no better than those that do. The Bible teaches that we are all sinful from birth and that Jesus Christ is our only way out of them. His father sent him to pay for all our sins so that anyone who believes in him and has faith in him appears to never have sinned at all. This my grandfather would believe. whataboutjesus.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Remembering

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules