Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth' (Read 204 times)
Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth'
Feb 11th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  

On Friday, a friend and I watched as the President of the United States sat in the Oval Office and praised the work of my ex-husband, Rob Porter, and wished him future success. I can’t say I was surprised. But when Donald Trump repeated twice that Rob declared his innocence, I was floored. What was his intent in emphasizing that point? My friend turned to me and said, “The President of the United States just called you a liar.”

Yes. And so he did.

On Saturday morning, following the overnight resignation of another White House staffer after his ex-wife came forward with her story of abuse, the President Tweeted:

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

There it is again. The words “mere allegation” and “falsely accused” meant to imply that I am a liar. That Colbie Holderness is a liar. That the work Rob was doing in the White House was of higher value than our mental, emotional or physical wellbeing. That his professional contributions are worth more than the truth. That abuse is something to be questioned and doubted.

Everyone wants to talk about how the White House and former colleagues defended Rob. Of course they did! They valued and respected him. The truth would be dissonant to everything they believed to be true about the man they knew. The truth would be devastating. And denial is easier than devastation.

Everyone wants to talk about how Trump implied I am a not to be believed. As if Trump is the model of kindness and forgiveness. As if he readily acknowledges his own shortcomings and shows empathy and concern for others. I forgive him. Thankfully, my strength and worth are not dependent on outside belief — the truth exists whether the President accepts it or not.
In light of the President’s and the White House’s continued dismissal of me and Colbie, I want to assure you my truth has not been diminished. I own my story and now that I have been compelled to share it, I’m not willing to cover it up for anyone. And for any men, women, or children currently in situations of abuse, please know:

It is real.
You are not crazy.
You are not alone.
I believe you.

FULL:
http://time.com/5143589/rob-porter-ex-wife-trump-domestic-violence/

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth'
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 7:26pm:

On Friday, a friend and I watched as the President of the United States sat in the Oval Office and praised the work of my ex-husband, Rob Porter, and wished him future success. I can’t say I was surprised. But when Donald Trump repeated twice that Rob declared his innocence, I was floored. What was his intent in emphasizing that point? My friend turned to me and said, “The President of the United States just called you a liar.”

Yes. And so he did.

On Saturday morning, following the overnight resignation of another White House staffer after his ex-wife came forward with her story of abuse, the President Tweeted:

There it is again. The words “mere allegation” and “falsely accused” meant to imply that I am a liar. That Colbie Holderness is a liar. That the work Rob was doing in the White House was of higher value than our mental, emotional or physical wellbeing. That his professional contributions are worth more than the truth. That abuse is something to be questioned and doubted.

Everyone wants to talk about how the White House and former colleagues defended Rob. Of course they did! They valued and respected him. The truth would be dissonant to everything they believed to be true about the man they knew. The truth would be devastating. And denial is easier than devastation.

Everyone wants to talk about how Trump implied I am a not to be believed. As if Trump is the model of kindness and forgiveness. As if he readily acknowledges his own shortcomings and shows empathy and concern for others. I forgive him. Thankfully, my strength and worth are not dependent on outside belief — the truth exists whether the President accepts it or not.
In light of the President’s and the White House’s continued dismissal of me and Colbie, I want to assure you my truth has not been diminished. I own my story and now that I have been compelled to share it, I’m not willing to cover it up for anyone. And for any men, women, or children currently in situations of abuse, please know:

It is real.
You are not crazy.
You are not alone.
I believe you.

FULL:
http://time.com/5143589/rob-porter-ex-wife-trump-domestic-violence/

https://nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/rob-porter-wives.jpg

Viper

In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. Now I am going to squeal on you. You called me and wanted to take me out for dinner.
Duh.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:28pm:
Viper

In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. Now I am going to squeal on you. You called me and wanted to take me out for dinner.
Duh.
Smiley

Let me guess, McDonalds, right?

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:29pm:
Let me guess, McDonalds, right?

I’ll let you know later. I think she said, “Greasy Spoon).
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
I’ll let you know later. I think she said, “Greasy Spoon).
Smiley

That sounds like bad news to me. Watch your back.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:38pm:
That sounds like bad news to me. Watch your back.

Wink
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:07am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:28pm:
Viper

Duh.
Smiley

glad to see that you believe that Hillary is innocent of everything she has been accused of.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #7 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 9:22am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:07am:
glad to see that you believe that Hillary is innocent of everything she has been accused of.

Archie is actually leading the Justice for Hillary movement in his hometown.

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:07am:

She has not been taken to trial yet. If all the EVEDENCE that has been publicized is true. I am sure there will be some legal punishment. Is it all true? You tell me.
The woman with the lack eye? OK, let us see the police report. And if she went to a doctor or emergency room, they would have notified the police. It could be true, but where is her proof other than her word and the picture of the black eye?

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 9:22am:
Archie is actually leading the Justice for Hillary movement in his hometown.

I am leading the enforcement of our laws. The same laws that keep you free and able to BS the way you do.
I am waiting for the time an arrest goes out for Hillary because there is proof of all that she has been accused of. Now it is time for a court to prove here guilty, or innocent? And just what is your opinion with all that you have heard about Hillary.

In a letter recommending Comey’s removal, Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein focused on remarks Comey made at a July 5 news conference.
Rosenstein wrote that the comments were inappropriate, "derogatory" and unfair to the Democratic presidential candidate --  “a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.” He said Comey should have left it to the Justice Department to decide what to make public about the investigation.
Here are highlights of what Comey said:
1.      “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”
2.      Clinton’s emails included seven message chains with information classified as top secret.
3.      “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”
4.      “The security culture of the State Department …was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.”
5.      Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not normally make public its recommendations to prosecutors as to whether to bring criminal charges. He added:  “In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order.”
6.      “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
7.      “I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation.”

That is just one thing going around about her. Is it true?
Wink
Smiley

Makes me wonder why she smashed her cell phones. Oh well.

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Jennie Willoughby: 'President Trump Will Not Diminish My Truth'

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules