Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks (Read 297 times)
Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Re: The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks
Reply #10 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
Sounds like the American dream to me!

Only broken citizens would not want to live in such a paradise.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks
Reply #11 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
Only broken citizens would not want to live in such a paradise.

I want Abe Luther to stand up and explain to us what the solution to the problem is. Is the answer reeducation camps? Perhaps Luther will write a bestseller to educate us all on the wisdom of his ways? Should the Army splint the broken citizenry?

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #12 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Wallys Not Tired of Winning wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:17am:
A couple things are becoming more and more apparent;

1.  The Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax is backfiring on the Democrats.

and

2.   Our Attorney General has been quietly performing due diligence, behind the scenes and using the power of the DOJ and the FBI to ferret out the members of the attempted coup d' etat!  We have never had such a massive abuse of power and conspiracy, with an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.

( I fully expect the idiots to laugh, because that's what idiots do!  We'll soon see if they continue to laugh when their ICONS are frog marched off to a Federal Courthouse! )

In order to Make America Great Again we must first restore the rule of law!  To do this, we must ensure that Lady Justice is blind and treats both the powerful and well connected, the same as the forgotten common man.

Hi Wally.

To point number 1, I disagree. I am no Democrat, but I lean left on many issues, and I am pleased with where the investigation is going. I am looking forward to its conclusions, and based on what I am hearing, it does not look so hot for Trump and his supporters.

To point number 2, once again, it sounds as if conservatives or Republicans or even just Trump supporters feel they are the only ones who want the rule of law to be implemented. As someone who views the Democrats more favorably than the Republicans, I have to say that I/we want that rule of law as well. If Democrats or FBI agents or whomever broke the law, then prosecute. That is ok by us.

And on the flip side, I do not see your side representing the 'rule of law' any better than the Dems. Your side picks and chooses, and so do the Dems. I think you need to face the reality that both parties are unclean.

But if you think Trump can clean it up, with the vast skeletons in his own closet, then I am forced to see you as naive.

IP Logged

Wallys Not Tired of Winning
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #13 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:22pm:
Hi Wally.

To point number 1, I disagree. I am no Democrat, but I lean left on many issues, and I am pleased with where the investigation is going. I am looking forward to its conclusions, and based on what I am hearing, it does not look so hot for Trump and his supporters.

To point number 2, once again, it sounds as if conservatives or Republicans or even just Trump supporters feel they are the only ones who want the rule of law to be implemented. As someone who views the Democrats more favorably than the Republicans, I have to say that I/we want that rule of law as well. If Democrats or FBI agents or whomever broke the law, then prosecute. That is ok by us.

And on the flip side, I do not see your side representing the 'rule of law' any better than the Dems. Your side picks and chooses, and so do the Dems. I think you need to face the reality that both parties are unclean.

But if you think Trump can clean it up, with the vast skeletons in his own closet, then I am forced to see you as naive.

I appreciate your response.  I don't think we are reading and watching the same media stories, so given the propaganda on both sides, I guess intelligent minds may differ.

I am glad to see the Trump/Russia collusion matter winding down, just as the investigation into collusion with the Russians to smear Donald Trump seems to be coming to light.

Wishing and wanting something to be so, doesn't make it so.  I think we will soon have evidence that proves how the Russians meddled with the election and that it was the Democrats who used Russian propaganda provided through an ex-British Spy and Hillary Clinton's bag man, Sidney Bloomenthal, to try to frame Trump in exactly the thing that they had been doing with the Russians since the time of Hillary and Obama's Reset Button.

Time will tell!

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
If the Trump train is running over the democrats, it is also whacking the republicans in the rear as they bend over to gloat.  Some of the dearest principles held by the republicans have been tossed aside -- ending the deficit, paring down entitlements, cutting spending, pulling out of foreign entanglements, the rule of law, the sanctity of law enforcement services, etc etc.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
I want Abe Luther to stand up and explain to us what the solution to the problem is. Is the answer reeducation camps? Perhaps Luther will write a bestseller to educate us all on the wisdom of his ways? Should the Army splint the broken citizenry?

He doesn't have any answers. He's a fake conservative who just goes on and on and on saying the same tired thing. He's just a mark for himself.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:06pm:

Luther has nothing to say on the matter, as far as I can tell.

He simply thinks everyone other than him is broken.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:27am:
No... just "the days of our lives" Wink Grin

but what will the young & the restless do   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:24am
Print Post  
Wallys Not Tired of Winning wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:29am:
Well, at least we aren't living in our final days and The End Times, the Bible Thumpers fear so much!  America the Beautiful is worth fighting for!  We're going to win!  Smiley

We are right smack in the middle of the End Times.  Fear?  Why would we fear it, the ending is going to shake the world to it's core and every Christian should be rejoicing.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #19 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:42am
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
You use your "broken citizenry" sentence often. It isn't an argument, because you just use the catch phrase. What do you mean, and how would you fix the problem?

Like you Wink

Quote:
and how would you fix the problem?

By incorporating patriotism in our schools Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules