Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks (Read 264 times)
Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks
Reply #20 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:45am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:24am:
We are right smack in the middle of the End Times.  Fear?  Why would we fear it, the ending is going to shake the world to it's core and every Christian should be rejoicing.

Quote:
We are right smack in the middle of the End Times.

That's only if you're a believer seawolf Wink Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Re: The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks
Reply #21 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:51am
Print Post  
Wally-Anon wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:40am:
Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good.  I only want to improve things to the point that I can hand over a nation as great as the one we inherited from our parents.  They surely didn't fix all the problems either, but they set an example for all of us to emulate!  The Greatest Generation stepped up and met the challenges of their generation.  The problem has been that our generation has not been tested.  Now's our time! Ain't it thrilling!  Cheesy

Quote:
I only want to improve things to the point that I can hand over a nation as great as the one we inherited from our parents. 

You do?  So you like the Fed income tax?  You like the bigger gov that had already taken place? Huh

Quote:
The problem has been that our generation has not been tested. 

Sure it has with 911? Now, nobody can even remember 911 Huh

No, the problem is that Patriotism isn't first and center in our public schools   Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #22 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:56am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
The solution is to become a janitor, not pay taxes, and move into a tweaker infested trailer park in the Middle of Nowhere, Idaho.

LOL WHY live in a trailer park.  Just go off grid.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #23 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
The solution is to become a janitor, not pay taxes, and move into a tweaker infested trailer park in the Middle of Nowhere, Idaho.

Quote:
The solution is to become a janitor, not pay taxes,

Yep, sounds very American to me to resist Wink

You pay a Fed and State Income tax Lomelis? Huh Grin

I sorry if a libertarian doesn't like to be asked such questions Wink Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:27am by Luther »  

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:22am
Print Post  
walkstall wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:56am:
LOL WHY live in a trailer park.  Just go off grid.

Quote:
Just go off grid

Going off the "grid" does nothing for our country Wink

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Trump Train is picking up momentum & the Dems have tied themselves to the tracks

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules