Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Sits Out Rob Porter Abuse Scandal
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Sits Out Rob Porter Abuse Scandal (Read 313 times)
Wallyanna Bullish for America
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Sits Out Rob Porter Abuse Scandal
Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Delaware's Tom Carper admitted to giving his ex-wife black eye

Delaware senator Tom Carper, a Democrat who has admitted to hitting his ex-wife hard enough to give her a black eye, will not be commenting on the scandal surrounding spousal abuse by now-resigned White House official Rob Porter.

The accusations from Porter's two ex-wives of domestic abuse, which were bolstered by a photograph of one of them with a black eye she says was caused by Porter, was the top political story this week in Washington, D.C. Carper, however, has been silent.

"We do not have a comment on Porter," said a Carper spokesperson.

The Delaware Democrat first faced accusations of domestic abuse back in 1982 during his first run for Congress, but he called the accusation "without basis in fact" and prevailed in the election.
In a 1998 interview reported on late last year by the Washington Free Beacon, however, Carper admitted it was true all along.

"Did I slap my wife 20 years ago? Yes," Carper told Delaware reporter Celia Cohen. "Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? No."

The story Carper initially called "totally false" was based on a 1981 court deposition that included Carper admitting to giving his now-deceased first wife "some discoloration of her left eye and some puffiness."

"I slapped Diane one time," Carper said in the deposition. "It was a stupid thing to do and I … regret it now. It caused some discoloration of her left eye and some puffiness."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-senator-hit-ex-wife-sits-rob-porter-abuse-sca...

Why is this guy still in the Senate?

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Re: Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Sits Out Rob Porter Abuse Scandal
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Wallyanna Bullish for America wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:15am:

Delaware senator Tom Carper, a Democrat who has admitted to hitting his ex-wife hard enough to give her a black eye, will not be commenting on the scandal surrounding spousal abuse by now-resigned White House official Rob Porter.

The accusations from Porter's two ex-wives of domestic abuse, which were bolstered by a photograph of one of them with a black eye she says was caused by Porter, was the top political story this week in Washington, D.C. Carper, however, has been silent.

The Delaware Democrat first faced accusations of domestic abuse back in 1982 during his first run for Congress, but he called the accusation "without basis in fact" and prevailed in the election.
In a 1998 interview reported on late last year by the Washington Free Beacon, however, Carper admitted it was true all along.

"Did I slap my wife 20 years ago? Yes," Carper told Delaware reporter Celia Cohen. "Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? No."

The story Carper initially called "totally false" was based on a 1981 court deposition that included Carper admitting to giving his now-deceased first wife "some discoloration of her left eye and some puffiness."

"I slapped Diane one time," Carper said in the deposition. "It was a stupid thing to do and I … regret it now. It caused some discoloration of her left eye and some puffiness."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-senator-hit-ex-wife-sits-rob-porter-abuse-sca...

Your champion is a serial sexual predator and admitted voyeur
of nude girls who is accused of rape and assault by a spectrum
of women that goes from ex-wives to total strangers. If you have
a problem with that sort of thing, why not go after you own first?
I know you'd rather be a hypocrite, but still I ask the question.

Banned for your sins.

Risen so that you may find redemption.

Amen.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Wallyanna Bullish for America wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:15am:

LOL! Wally, you're scum. You don't make a SINGLE COMMENT about the Rob Porter situation but you bring up someone else from the opposing side in an effort to deflect from it. Seriously man, you're sick. God help your family.

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Wallyanna Bullish for America
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:34am:
LOL! Wally, you're scum. You don't make a SINGLE COMMENT about the Rob Porter situation but you bring up someone else from the opposing side in an effort to deflect from it. Seriously man, you're sick. God help your family.

Porter's no longer a part of our government and his reputation is ruined.  This Democrat scumbag is still a sitting United States Senator.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Hayzeus Bama Beau
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

FvcktrvmP and the whores
he rode in on.

Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Wallyanna Bullish for America wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:41am:
Porter's no longer a part of our government and his reputation is ruined.  This Democrat scumbag is still a sitting United States Senator.

Who ruined Porter's reputation, Wally?

The guy who beat up his wives?

Banned for your sins.

Risen so that you may find redemption.

Amen.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:53am
Print Post  

You had NOTHING to say about Porter. But now you go after a Dem just because you want to play junior political hack. Your post points to others when it should point in, you're the scumbag. Get some ethics, get some help.

And "Porter's reputation is ruined"? The guy beat up his wives. His "reputation" is the least of his problems. Do you even know how you sound?
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:25pm by Vypr »  

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:26am
Print Post  

why is he still in office?

because his wife is dead & can't join the #metoo experience

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:42am
Print Post  
Hayzeus Bama Beau wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:29am:

Your champion is a serial sexual predator and admitted voyeur
of nude girls who is accused of rape and assault by a spectrum
of women that goes from ex-wives to total strangers. If you have
a problem with that sort of thing, why not go after you own first?
I know you'd rather be a hypocrite, but still I ask the question.

Seems to me that you could apply the same set of standards to yourself that you are applying to Wally.  For me, both men hit their wives.  You're excusing one of them but not the other who seems to have the same political beliefs that you do.    I find that interesting.  You really do have a huge piece of lumber in your eye.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #8 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:34pm
Print Post  

I think it was referred to as a plank    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:40pm
Print Post  

Well geeze Wally, neither is Hillary Clinton...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Sits Out Rob Porter Abuse Scandal

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules