Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › DACA Recipient Devastates Dems, Tells National Audience Why Trump’s Right
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic DACA Recipient Devastates Dems, Tells National Audience Why Trump’s Right (Read 78 times)
A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

DACA Recipient Devastates Dems, Tells National Audience Why Trump’s Right
Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:38am
Print Post  

Hilario Yanez, a native of Mexico, a man who was brought to the United States at the age of 1, and a DACA recipient, blew a hole on Saturday in the mainstream media’s narrative about President Donald Trump, telling “Fox & Friends” interviewers that Trump had shown “leadership and compassion” towards those affected by the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

What’s more, Yanez had a few choice words for those “compassionate” Democrats the media wants us to believe are out there.

Yanez’s praise for Trump centered around Trump’s work to find a solution to the plethora of issues DACA recipients face in the United States, an issue Democrats claim to champion.

According to Yanez, the Democrats are simply trying to use DACA recipients like himself as “pawns.”

Hilario Yanez, a native of Mexico, a man who was brought to the United States at the age of 1, and a DACA recipient, blew a hole on Saturday in the mainstream media’s narrative about President Donald Trump, telling “Fox & Friends” interviewers that Trump had shown “leadership and compassion” towards those affected by the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

What’s more, Yanez had a few choice words for those “compassionate” Democrats the media wants us to believe are out there.

Yanez’s praise for Trump centered around Trump’s work to find a solution to the plethora of issues DACA recipients face in the United States, an issue Democrats claim to champion.

According to Yanez, the Democrats are simply trying to use DACA recipients like himself as “pawns.”

“At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

For someone in his situation, Yanez has remarkable clarity on the issue. Advocating for change so that people aren’t brought into the United States in the same way as he was cannot be easy, and dealing with future problems now is a great way to ensure that we don’t repeat this bit of history 20 years down the road.

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he added to his remark.

As for the problem today, he’s as frustrated with Democrats’ abhorrent behavior as he is hopeful for the future and Trump’s plans.

https://conservativetribune.com/daca-recipient-devastates-dems/?utm_source=push&...

How long before the Democrats call him a Race Traitor and an Uncle Jose?  Huh

" The few will always act like the few.

Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: DACA Recipient Devastates Dems, Tells National Audience Why Trump’s Right
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:53am
Print Post  
I think he also stated that obummer did nothing to clean this up during the 8 years of his Presidency.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:29am
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:38am:

“At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

For someone in his situation, Yanez has remarkable clarity on the issue. Advocating for change so that people aren’t brought into the United States in the same way as he was cannot be easy, and dealing with future problems now is a great way to ensure that we don’t repeat this bit of history 20 years down the road.

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he added to his remark.

As for the problem today, he’s as frustrated with Democrats’ abhorrent behavior as he is hopeful for the future and Trump’s plans.

https://conservativetribune.com/daca-recipient-devastates-dems/?utm_source=push&...

How long before the Democrats call him a Race Traitor and an Uncle Jose?  Huh

Quote:
DACA Recipient Devastates Dems, Tells National Audience Why Trump’s Right [/size]

How can it be Trump is right when he's sounding like a liberal democrat?

Quote:
[size=14]Trump had shown “leadership and compassion” towards those affected by the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

So Trump is going by EMOTION, just like liberal democrats do Wink Huh Angry

Nice job Wally Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:20am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:38am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:53am:
I think he also stated that obummer did nothing to clean this up during the 8 years of his Presidency.

And how could he Crepe when there was a majority pub congress?Roll Eyes Grin

If Obama said up, the majority pub congress said down except funding Obama's Obamacare.

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF Majority Leader

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:32pm
Print Post  

you mean like the "pub" majority that is starting a debate about that very subject?  perhaps instead grabbing his pen he should have offered an open hand   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:29am:
How can it be Trump is right when he's sounding like a liberal democrat?

So Trump is going by EMOTION, just like liberal democrats do Wink Huh Angry

Nice job Wally Roll Eyes

When did having compassion for someone become a liberal emotion?  You seem to be losing your ability to think reasonably at all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › DACA Recipient Devastates Dems, Tells National Audience Why Trump’s Right

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules