Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict. (Read 478 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.
Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Little if ANY news coverage of a major military conflict between our forces and Russia troops.  Putting aside the claim that these were renegade troops, an obvious lie, we have never had a direct engagement between our forces and Russia got spanked.  I believe they were moving on U.S. backed forces in a battalion with tanks that we completely anhilated.  We are going to accept their explanation because we have no desire to escallate this but what if the numbers were reversed?

Quote:
U.S. forces killed scores of Russian mercenaries in Syria last week in what may be the deadliest clash between citizens of the former foes since the Cold War, according to one U.S. official and three Russians familiar with the matter.

More than 200 contract soldiers, mostly Russians fighting on behalf of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, died in a failed attack on a base held by U.S. and mainly Kurdish forces in the oil-rich Deir Ezzor region, two of the Russians said. The U.S. official put the death toll at about 100, with 200 to 300 injured.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scor...

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Re: U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:59pm
Print Post  

Quite a bit of coverage of it actually.

What this should demonstrate is how dangerous our presence in Syria is right now. We're risking a major conflict with potentially Russia and Iran (not to mention maybe Turkey) for what exactly? Bashar al-Assad?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:59pm:
Quite a bit of coverage of it actually.

What this should demonstrate is how dangerous our presence in Syria is right now. We're risking a major conflict with potentially Russia and Iran (not to mention maybe Turkey) for what exactly? Bashar al-Assad?

I am no fan of proxy wars and Syria has alwas been a satellite state of Russia, even during the Cold War.  I have no doubt this was orchestrated by the Russian military and the outcome for them was brutal.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Considering the severity and consequences Demos, this is not even a news story of interest on network news.  Quite honestly it should be major headline news and it is not.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  

Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
I have no doubt this was orchestrated by the Russian military and the outcome for them was brutal.

So, we should just keep going and let more of this occur?

Quote:
Considering the severity and consequences Demos, this is not even a news story of interest on network news.  Quite honestly it should be major headline news and it is not.

You seem more concerned about this than anything else.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative2

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:59pm:

Seriously.. Why do right-wing nitwits go on and on about a supposed lack of coverage of subject "X" when proof of their delusion is so easily obtained..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
You already knew this?

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #7 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:03pm:

Time will tell.  Just like the breaking news about Christopher Steele's links to a Russian Oligarch friend of Putin (who has been involved in a nine year old lawsuit with PAUL MANAFORT an is linked to organized crime), the Left Wing Media will be late to this party too!

If it's not FAKE NEWS that reinforces their bias, then they really don't know what to do with it.

Even the Kremlin is being quiet.   Again, time will tell.  Some stories are too big to be ignored!

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Seawolf, I saw it on CNN's front page when I first got up this morning.  It's getting pretty widespread coverage.

Several Russians killed in US airstrikes in Syria, friends say

Another CNN article on their front page.

US intel chief says risk of global conflict highest since Cold War

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #9 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:40pm:
Seawolf, I saw it on CNN when I first got up this morning.  It's getting pretty widespread coverage.

Queshank

What's the CNN take?  I heard something about someone saying it might be "a rouge element" of the Russian military.  That's rather hard to swallow.

" The few will always act like the few.”

–Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules