Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict. (Read 577 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.
Reply #20 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
And? Despite this, you seem to be more excited about the outcome than giving any serious consideration to the consequences of it.

By complaining about the news coverage?

The consequences of Russia’s decision to engage us, excited!?  Should I be walking around weeping because of this?  Your apparent lack of interest worries me.  I have a ton of questions about this from a completely different angle then you do and you have valid concerns but there is more here that I am very interested in.

Regarding the media, you would think it’s complete coverage if it was just politico who did the story.  My point is too many people are not even aware of the seriousness of this story because the media is hyper-focused on the Trump collusion story that something like this does not even make headline news on the major networks.  It is stunning because of the gavity of what happened.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
Duh. They're an extension of Russian military policy, just like they've been for a while (see Ukraine link above). 

Syrian forces would've moved in to occupy the territory. Based on the SkyNews interview with some of these former mercenaries, they're nothing more than canon fodder for the Syrian regime.

Correction, Syrian AND Russian forces...  DUH!!!  Now are you going to discuss this or am I going to get more childlike insults from you.  Even when we agree you still look for an angle not to agree.  It is how you ALWAYS approach our conversation.   Roll Eyes

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #22 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:42pm
Print Post  

Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
Your apparent lack of interest worries me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Were you actually serious with that comment?

Quote:
I have a ton of questions about this from a completely different angle then you do and you have valid concerns but there is more here that I am very interested in.

Such as? The only things you've chosen to express so far are some chest thumping about Russian casualties and concern about media coverage. If you've got some other questions and concerns, let's hear them. I'm actually more interested in that than what you chose to comment on in your OP.

Quote:
Regarding the media, you would think it’s complete coverage if it was just politico who did the story. 

Your strawmen are terrible, and I don't even follow Politico.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #23 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:44pm
Print Post  

Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Now are you going to discuss this or am I going to get more childlike insults from you.

No one's offered any insults to you. 

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Were you actually serious with that comment?

Such as? The only things you've chosen to express so far are some chest thumping about Russian casualties and concern about media coverage. If you've got some other questions and concerns, let's hear them. I'm actually more interested in that than what you chose to comment on in your OP.

Your strawmen are terrible, and I don't even follow Politico.

Hahahahahahahaha...  You are proving my point.  EVERY conversation we engage in you decide to act like a jackass.  It as if you have an aversion of even being seen as agreeing with a conservative on this forum.  This is not HS Demos.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:44pm:
No one's offered any insults to you. 

I am talking about you and your condecending attitude Demos, it drips off of your posts.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #26 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:48pm
Print Post  

Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:45pm:
Hahahahahahahaha...  You are proving my point.  EVERY conversation we engage in you decide to act like a jackass.  It as if you have an aversion of even being seen as agreeing with a conservative on this forum.  This is not HS Demos.

So, you don't actually want to discuss the other questions you have about this or even lay them out after being asked?

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #27 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:51pm
Print Post  

Seawolf wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
I am talking about you and your condecending attitude Demos, it drips off of your posts.

You should take a look in the mirror.

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I'm tribal

Reply #28 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Whoever they are, they got their asses kicked.

2017 LNF Jerk of the Year

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 2:48pm:
So, you don't actually want to discuss the other questions you have about this or even lay them out after being asked?

IF I thought we could have a serious discussion I would but you do not extend courtesy of my opinion without the sarcasm.  Not sure what it is between us but you always go down the road of sarcasm and condescending remarks.  Further I stated I am no fan of proxy wars, was that an insufficient remark for you?  Did you doubt that remark?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › U.S. Troops 0, Russian Troops 100+ Major Conflict.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules