Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › My thoughts for the day.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My thoughts for the day. (Read 774 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

My thoughts for the day.
Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Stop the BS.

This is what has my interest right now. All the BS about how bad Trump and his employees are does nothing for me or the country. I see what Trump is doing for the country, and it is all good. Employment up, food stamps down, corporations expanding, small business going back to full time working.
I and 17 million people with a permit to carry a gun and the thousands more in the 12 states you can legally Carrie without a permit are watching what is going on with the concealed reciprocity bill so we don’t have to worry traveling through different states with our protection on us. H.R.38. Let’s get it passed so when I drive from Florida to Connecticut I don’t have to worry if I take a Maryland, New  Jersey or New York highway. My permit to carry should be like my driver’s license. Good in any state. All states are one country, so far. And I am an American.
If this gets passed, Trump will go down in history as one of the greatest true American presidents. Also if he blocks our borders solidly, and protects our sovereignty that will be great. And the only immigrants allowed here, and only a few a year are the ones that want to become true Americans. Not the ones looking for the democrat handouts.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Re: My thoughts for the day.
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:23pm:
Stop the BS.

This is what has my interest right now. All the BS about how bad Trump and his employees are does nothing for me or the country. I see what Trump is doing for the country, and it is all good. Employment up, food stamps down, corporations expanding, small business going back to full time working.
I and 17 million people with a permit to carry a gun and the thousands more in the 12 states you can legally Carrie without a permit are watching what is going on with the concealed reciprocity bill so we don’t have to worry traveling through different states with our protection on us. H.R.38. Let’s get it passed so when I drive from Florida to Connecticut I don’t have to worry if I take a Maryland, New  Jersey or New York highway. My permit to carry should be like my driver’s license. Good in any state. All states are one country, so far. And I am an American.
If this gets passed, Trump will go down in history as one of the greatest true American presidents. Also if he blocks our borders solidly, and protects our sovereignty that will be great. And the only immigrants allowed here, and only a few a year are the ones that want to become true Americans. Not the ones looking for the democrat handouts.
Smiley

Grin A permit to carry. I remember those things  Tongue

GOING FOR $TH CHAMPIONSHIP IN 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!
Can LEAD THE LEAGUE IN THE 21st CENTURY
(Currently tied with SF at 3)

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:12am
Print Post  

Quote:
and the thousands more in the 12 states you can legally Carrie without a permit

I worked on behalf of getting constitutional carry in my state Wink

Quote:
H.R.38. Let’s get it passed

However Arch, I think that this is a pipe dream that you're saying

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:37am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:12am:
I worked on behalf of getting constitutional carry in my state Wink

However Arch, I think that this is a pipe dream that you're saying

Pipe Dreams can become reality if you don't give up.  Rather like that old saw, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:41am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:37am:
Pipe Dreams can become reality if you don't give up.  Rather like that old saw, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

Well, be sure to inform me when it happens Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:55am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:41am:

Heck, I'll forget that you asked.   Grin  You'll have to look after your own interests.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #6 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
So Archie, you don't want my state and my community to have our own say over gun laws affecting us.  Do I have that right?

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
So Archie, you don't want my state and my community to have our own say over gun laws affecting us.  Do I have that right? 

Who ae you? What about the rest of the people in your state?
Good people with guns do not affect you. If anything, protect you from the bad guy. Our constitution says we have a right to be armed. End of story.
However, as you are obviously ignorant of the true gun facts, I will try and enlighten you.
42 states allow and respect the right to carry. And that is about 74% of our population. Aproximatly17 millions of us have permits and a right to carry. Our nation’s violent crime rate has decreased by 51%. The lowest in the last 50 years.
Surveys of police show that over 90% of rank and file cops support the right to carry.
More and more women worried about their safety are training and getting their permits to carry. And another fact you may not believe is that when our border is closed, they will be a bit safer.
I don’t have the latest facts from all states, but in two states with thousands of people with permits, Texas and Florida, one permit holder in 42,000.00 may be arrested for a firearms violation. That means the guy that shot at a duck in your park. Not just a criminal offense like robbery or murder.
So when the bad guy smashes you with a bat, and grabs your wife or daughter and is dragging her into his car, you better hope one of us is nearby if there is no cop. Police are always just minute away when seconds count. And as I have said many times, 9mm is faster than 911.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Go ahead, grab her purse.

Tasha Hanish, 2010 USPSA Tactical Multi-Gun Women's Champ ...
▶ 3:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgIqJYTidkE
1.      Similar
Sep 15, 2010 - Uploaded by AccurateShooter
Watch Tasha Hanish, 2010 Multi-Gun Women's Champion (Tactical Divison) of the USPSA. Tasha ...

Women Shoot First Handgun Practical Shooting Competition | Love at ...
▶ 4:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nQ47MhhT-8
1.      Similar
Dec 2, 2016 - Uploaded by Julie Golob
This week's JulieGolob.com & JulieG.TV is the type of video you might see if you search for women and guns ...

Wink Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 6:08am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:41am:

President Trump has accomplished many of his campaign promises in his first year in Office.

We no longer are forced to buy health insurance we can't afford.  His income tax bill is saving Americans money.  His ending some of the very burdensome business regulations has begun to bring American businesses back to the U.S. where they belong.  Those are just off the top of my head early in the morning.  Others can help you out, but I don't want to overburden you with too much info.

What hole in the sand have you been burying your head in?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › My thoughts for the day.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules