Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe Writer's Croft - Creative Writing Corner › Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow. (Read 171 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow.
Mar 1st, 2018 at 3:37am
Print Post  
The lights are off. Neither the car nor the truck cranks. When I bothered to check the internet, it came up empty too. I’m not sure what happened. No blast or anything like you’d expect from a world ending event, so I suppose this is temporary. It is scary though. Even the wind-up radio I bought on a lightning deal from Amazon doesn’t work.

Our biggest pig disappeared during the night. We heard a ruckus, but by the time I got Billy up, put on my pants, and grabbed the rifle, there was nothing to be seen. This may be more serious than a power outage. You’d think the apocalypse would cause a fracas.

Still no lights, or power of any kind. I wonder how my bitcoin is doing…

Three more days, and no answers seem apparent. The neighbor from up the hill visited. He wants my last pig. Offered me a fortune in bitcoin and gold. Last week, I’d have fed him the hawg bit by bit for what he offered. From what the last few days show, that hawg may be what stands between my family and death.

Mr. money came back today, offered more, and when I didn’t accept told me his hired hands were surely gonna pay me a visit. I’m almost sure the visit won’t be pleasant. As much as I hate to admit it, this may be a might wins all situation.
I took inventory today. We have the pig, a milk cow, what’s left of the garden, the tractor which we have no fuel for, a hand plow, a wheel barrow, seed for a good harvest, knowhow, three good men, two rifles, a handgun, and assorted ammo. I’m aging, the boy was to take my place. The wife, feisty as she is, would wield a knife, as the projectile weapons would be on the front line. My daughter, as pretty and precious as she is, remains too young to participate in any meaningful defense.

I did, somewhat, prepare for bad times, but never anticipated a complete shutdown. I have the tools to provide for mine over time, and even provide for others, given the chance.

I’m not sure the guy on the hill will listen to my reasonable argument that we can all live harmoniously if only we wait for fulfilment and work together, as he seems bent on forcibly taking what is mine for his own. Man faced with unpredictable circumstances seems to be more unpredictable than is usual.

I’m glad I have the bunker buster bomb previously forbidden by the now defunct government.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow.
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
I killed him. The guy on the hill. He, his name was Mark, told me he would do anything to take what little I have. I killed him. He told me he would unleash death upon me and mine. I killed him.

Forgive me God, I killed him.

I'm alive. My wife lives. My precious children have a future. We still have the food the man I killed said we would die to keep.

I killed him.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe Writer's Croft - Creative Writing Corner › Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules