Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - jobs report
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) - jobs report (Read 374 times)
TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Re: - jobs report
Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
Or they could be giving right-wings grief for attributing job growth to Trump by pointing out their hypocrisy though maybe the attempt is a bit too subtle for some to pick up on.   

That''s probably the goal but it is much too subtle.

For one thing, the left was tying economic growth back to Obama while he was still president.

So if anything, the right could be said to be trying to give the left the same grief. The problem with that argument is that the right seems to really believe their own bullsh*t, just like I suspect the left does.

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative3

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #11 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
Fiddler, I have heard far better and quite frankly, superior insults in my years in the Navy then you are capable of hashing out.  But keep trying.

And yet you cower in your safe space and delete all the mean 'ol posts that try to make you think ..  Can't have that..can we ..?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
And yet you cower in your safe space and delete all the mean 'ol posts that try to make you think ..  Can't have that..can we ..?

Ouch, I mean ohh, you got me.  faint...   Grin  You are such a real amateur.  You do not understand how much pleasure I get out of watching you whine about "my safe space".   Wink Smiley

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #13 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
- after years  of Obamas flat recession economy people are now entering the labor force - labor participation rate increases

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #14 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
- after years of Obamas flat recessionary economy high paying manufacturing jobs increases significantly under Pres. Trump

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

Put Trump In A Baby Cage

Reply #15 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
I recall conservatives were falling all over themselves to ascribe improvements in employment numbers during the Obama administration to a variety of factors other than his policies, from people giving up looking for work to baby boomers retiring.

Hypotwits.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:37am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
And the Obama Recovery continues .. .

Or the economy was just coming back while Obama was president Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:42am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
- after years  of Obamas flat recession economy people are now entering the labor force - labor participation rate increases

A little recap Admin

I remember at the beginning of the Great recession, Hannity down playing it when those reports of all these job loses coming in

He eventually, could not keep ignoring the fact that we were heading towards the biggest recession since the Great depression and all the blame of course went to Obama Roll Eyes

But before all this, he used to brag about the unemployment rate and house ownership( the cause of the recession) during the Bush years

It's funny how things are... Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:54am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:57am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:15pm:

I heard black unemployment spiked up?

What's going on admin?  Huh

Quote:

The black unemployment rate of 7.7 percent last month was a jump up from the 6.8 percent reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics in December,

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/black-unemployment-spikes-up-from-record-low.htm...

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #19 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:57am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:42am:
- jobs report
- discussion

- after years of Obamas flat recessionary economy high paying manufacturing jobs increases significantly under Pres. Trump

Ignoring you're partisan spin, yes the economy's on fire.

It's as good as it can get, realistically. Full employment, record stock market, low taxes and higher consumer confidence. The peak of an eight year bull run? Or is this the new normal??  Wink

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - jobs report

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules