Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s Re-Election Bid Is in Trouble
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Poll: Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s Re-Election Bid Is in Trouble (Read 297 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Poll: Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s Re-Election Bid Is in Trouble
Mar 9th, 2018 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Uh Oh.. poor Claire might be in some real trouble hanging on to her seat! -- Couldn't happen to a better liberal democrat progressive!  Cheesy   Grin

Story below
------------------------------------------------------

By:  Michael Patrick Leahy
8 Mar 2018

A new poll shows Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), one of ten Democratic senators up for re-election in a state won by President Trump in 2016, trails likely Republican challenger Josh Hawley by a 52 percent to 44 percent margin.

Axios, which commissioned the Survey Monkey Poll, reports that McCaskill is alongside Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) as one of the three “most vulnerable senators” in 2018.

“Each of their approval ratings is either under 50% or just above it, while Trump’s is well above that in all three states,” Axios notes.

McCaskill, 64, is seeking her third term in the Senate. She was considered vulnerable when she last stood for re-election in 2012, but she had the good fortune to face Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), a flawed candidate who stumbled badly after a number of memorable gaffes on the campaign trail, and she won re-election easily that year, 54 percent to 39 percent.

MORE>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/08/poll-missouri-democratic-sen-...

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Poll: Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s Re-Election Bid Is in Trouble
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Anybody else notice how quiet Shutdown Shumer is?  I think all the lame Dems are in hiding.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Poll: Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s Re-Election Bid Is in Trouble
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:36pm:
Anybody else notice how quiet Shutdown Shumer is?  I think all the lame Dems are in hiding.

-------------------------------------------------------

... And you very well may be correct!

Schumer is quite a character, too.  Grin

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:43am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 12:11pm:
Uh Oh.. poor Claire might be in some real trouble hanging on to her seat! -- Couldn't happen to a better liberal democrat progressive!  Cheesy   Grin

Story below
------------------------------------------------------

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/03/claire-mccaskill-ap-640x480.jpg

By:  Michael Patrick Leahy
8 Mar 2018

A new poll shows Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), one of ten Democratic senators up for re-election in a state won by President Trump in 2016, trails likely Republican challenger Josh Hawley by a 52 percent to 44 percent margin.

Axios, which commissioned the Survey Monkey Poll, reports that McCaskill is alongside Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) as one of the three “most vulnerable senators” in 2018.

“Each of their approval ratings is either under 50% or just above it, while Trump’s is well above that in all three states,” Axios notes.

McCaskill, 64, is seeking her third term in the Senate. She was considered vulnerable when she last stood for re-election in 2012, but she had the good fortune to face Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), a flawed candidate who stumbled badly after a number of memorable gaffes on the campaign trail, and she won re-election easily that year, 54 percent to 39 percent.

MORE>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/08/poll-missouri-democratic-sen-...

Stu, tell us how this democrat did? Grin

Quote:

Democrat Doug Jones has won the special election to fill a Senate seat in Alabama, defeating Roy Moore

https://www.washingtonpost.com/special-election-results/alabama/?utm_term=.789a3...
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:49am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:36pm:

Nah, Trump has also been quiet on the wall and Dreamers  except for trying to divert blame towards the dims

Same old song Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:04am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:48am
Print Post  

Quote:
and she won re-election easily that year, 54 percent to 39 percent.

She did all of that in 2012? Shocked Grin

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:57am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:43am:

Who won the Presidential election?  Who was 'supposed' to win? 

None of us should count our wins before they're won.  Grin

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:00am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:57am:
Who won the Presidential election?  Who was 'supposed' to win? 

None of us should count our wins before they're won.  Grin

Quote:
Who won the Presidential election?

Someone who could have run as a democrat

Yes, a non- conservative Wink

That's who Wink

Keep up the good work Crepe Wink Roll Eyes

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:25am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:00am:
Someone who could have run as a democrat

Yes, a non- conservative Wink

That's who Wink

Keep up the good work Crepe Wink Roll Eyes

Ye gads, you seem to have forgotten that I'm definitely not a conservative on social issues, but I am on everything else.  Candidate Trump spoke directly for me and for a lot of other people, too, both rep and dem.  The first time I heard him speak, I said something along the line of, "He's got my vote."

Perhaps you need to take a course in memory. 

BTW, both conservatives and liberals drive me up a wall.  They each are much too restrictive in their acceptance of other ideas.  They each seem to forget that we are a nation of differing political beliefs and need to work together.  President Trump understands that.  C'mon, This is not the first or the second or the third time I've said this.  I'm boring even me.   Grin

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #9 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:30am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:25am:
Ye gads, you seem to have forgotten that I'm definitely not a conservative on social issues, but I am on everything else.  Candidate Trump spoke directly for me and for a lot of other people, too, both rep and dem.  The first time I heard him speak, I said something along the line of, "He's got my vote."

Perhaps you need to take a course in memory. 

BTW, both conservatives and liberals drive me up a wall.  They each are much too restrictive in their acceptance of other ideas.  They each seem to forget that we are a nation of differing political beliefs and need to work together.  President Trump understands that.  C'mon, This is not the first or the second or the third time I've said this.  I'm boring even me.   Grin

Quote:
Ye gads, you seem to have forgotten that I'm definitely not a conservative on social issues, but I am on everything else. 

No... I was discussing Trump and NOT you Roll Eyes
Quote:
Candidate Trump spoke directly for me and for a lot of other people, too, both rep and dem.

"Suckers" come in all shapes and sizes Wink

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Poll: Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s Re-Election Bid Is in Trouble

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules