Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Shifting attitudes and what's wrong with America
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Shifting attitudes and what's wrong with America (Read 523 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Shifting attitudes and what's wrong with America
Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:12am:
Big argument there. You're wrong when you say the Left is dedicated to discriminating against white males. In fact, your claim in that sentence puts you squarely in the definition of someone who makes false claims of victimhood.

Nonsense.  Your comment is an example of another leftwing characteristic - a bald-faced denial of manifest reality.  "Affirmative action", that is, racist discrimination against whites but particularly white males, is standard everyday policy in universities, government agencies, and corporations.  White males are relentlessly ridiculed and denigrated in the lib media.  White males are the ONLY demographic group for which it is permissible to attack AS A GROUP, as has been done repeatedly by the worst of the feminists.

Quote:
You are also wrong when you say diversity weakens nations.

You are just brushing aside the fact that there are many countries, including the US, which have had immense problems from "diversity".  On the other hand, a homogeneous nation like Japan has avoided it entirely, and after WW2 has been a redoubt of stability and prosperity.

Quote:
In fact, diversity is a large part of what has made America great.

That's just a lib mantra repeated over and over that has no basis in fact.  What made America great is capitalism, liberty, and democracy.

Quote:
Adolf Hitler once opined that he wasn't worried about the United States as an enemy because he figured we are weak, because, in his words, we are "a mongrel nation".

I guess he found out otherwise, the hard way, didn't he?

Hitler lost because he took the US, UK, and Russia on at the same time.  It sort of helps when you have 10 million Russian soldiers on your side - do ya think?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Bollocks.

It’s not diversity that causes problems in the Balkans etc it’s moronic tribalism.

Same thing by a different name.  Civil war in the Balkans, nationwide riots in the US.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 5:39pm:
Same thing by a different name.  Civil war in the Balkans, nationwide riots in the US.

Ah. I misunderstood.

Usually ‘diversity’ in current usage means something like ‘trying to make workforce’s/judiciaries/student bodies more reflective in their composition of the various ethnic/religious/gender/sexuality groups making up the wider society’. I am not saying I agree with this as a goal by the way.

You appear to be using ‘diversity’ in your own way. From the context I guess you mean ‘having people who aren’t clones of one another interacting in any way’.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #13 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Ah. I misunderstood.

Usually ‘diversity’ in current usage means something like ‘trying to make workforce’s/judiciaries/student bodies more reflective in their composition of the various ethnic/religious/gender/sexuality groups making up the wider society’. I am not saying I agree with this as a goal by the way.

You appear to be using ‘diversity’ in your own way. From the context I guess you mean ‘having people who aren’t clones of one another interacting in any way’.

Uh, noooooooo, I mean just what I said.  At least in the US, it's a code word for an evil liberal policy. 

And that's what they ALWAYS do - think up euphemisms for their policies and defamatory terms for others' policies: e.g.

"Choice" = the Abortion Holocaust

"Investments" = taxes

"Leading from behind" = appeasement

"Environmentalism" = ecofascism

"Undocumented immigrant" = illegal alien invader

"Man caused disaster" = islamofascist mass murder

"Hate speech" = non-leftwing speech

"Women's heath services" = abortion

"Racism" = criticizing any black person for anything at any time

"islamophobia" = any criticism of any muslim for anything at any time

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
Uh, noooooooo, I mean just what I said.  At least in the US, it's a code word for an evil liberal policy. 

And that's what they ALWAYS do - think up euphemisms for their policies and defamatory terms for others' policies: e.g.

"Choice" = the Abortion Holocaust

"Investments" = taxes

"Leading from behind" = appeasement

"Environmentalism" = ecofascism

"Undocumented immigrant" = illegal alien invader

"Man caused disaster" = islamofascist mass murder

"Hate speech" = non-leftwing speech

"Women's heath services" = abortion

"Racism" = criticizing any black person for anything at any time

"islamophobia" = any criticism of any muslim for anything at any time

So, to use the Balkans as an example, you’re seriously suggesting that their catastrophe in the 1990s was due to.... what? I genuinely don’t understand what you’re saying.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
So, to use the Balkans as an example, you’re seriously suggesting that their catastrophe in the 1990s was due to.... what? I genuinely don’t understand what you’re saying.

Listen carefully now:

"Diversity" is the liberal idea that a society/nation is somehow strengthened by having a population demographics that encompass subgroups that widely differ in their religion, race, ethnicity, language, culture, etc.

Not only is there no evidence for this idea, there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

Put Trump In A Baby Cage

Reply #16 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Nonsense.  Your comment is an example of another leftwing characteristic - a bald-faced denial of manifest reality.  "Affirmative action", that is, racist discrimination against whites but particularly white males, is standard everyday policy in universities, government agencies, and corporations.  White males are relentlessly ridiculed and denigrated in the lib media.  White males are the ONLY demographic group for which it is permissible to attack AS A GROUP, as has been done repeatedly by the worst of the feminists.

Oh, poor Pat. Have those mean old ladies been laughing at you in the locker room again?

LOL.

Quote:
You are just brushing aside the fact that there are many countries, including the US, which have had immense problems from "diversity".  On the other hand, a homogeneous nation like Japan has avoided it entirely, and after WW2 has been a redoubt of stability and prosperity.

You are ignoring the fact that this nation was built on immigration. You're ignoring the fact that racist nations like pre-war Japan and Germany ridiculed USA for its diversity, and assumed we were pushovers because of it.

They found out differently the hard way. Maybe you will, too.

Quote:
That's just a lib mantra repeated over and over that has no basis in fact.  What made America great is capitalism, liberty, and democracy.

You seem to like those words but I doubt you really understand what they mean.

Quote:
Hitler lost because he took the US, UK, and Russia on at the same time.  It sort of helps when you have 10 million Russian soldiers on your side - do ya think?  Roll Eyes

Hitler assumed his Aryan nation was so superior to the "mongrel nations" like America and the "subhuman" Soviet Union could be beat even in a two front war.

He found out differently. When will you learn?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:55pm:
Listen carefully now:

"Diversity" is the liberal idea that a society/nation is somehow strengthened by having a population demographics that encompass subgroups that widely differ in their religion, race, ethnicity, language, culture, etc.

Not only is there no evidence for this idea, there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Oh.

Ok.   

So what’s your solution?

I mean, you can’t leave America because you’re impure; none of your ancestors’ home nations could take you.

You shouldn’t stay there. You’re not a Native American of any tribe.

Are you proposing to kill yourself, or live as a bitter hypocrite?

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #18 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:51pm:
Oh, poor Pat. Have those mean old ladies been laughing at you in the locker room again?

LOL.

What in the world are you talking about?  Can ANY of you lib slimes actually debate?  Grin

Quote:
You are ignoring the fact that this nation was built on immigration.

Lessee - now you're conflating "diversity" with immigration?  I guess when words get to the three-syllable level, your brain just sorta shuts down.   Cheesy

Quote:
You're ignoring the fact that racist nations like pre-war Japan and Germany ridiculed USA for its diversity, and assumed we were pushovers because of it.

They lost because of American industrial and technological capability, not because we had X number of Mexicans.  Do you have any idea how STUPID you sound?  Smiley

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #19 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
Oh.

Ok.   

So what’s your solution?

I mean, you can’t leave America because you’re impure; none of your ancestors’ home nations could take you.

You shouldn’t stay there. You’re not a Native American of any tribe.

Are you proposing to kill yourself, or live as a bitter hypocrite?

Usually you, unlike the libtards hereabouts, are able to debate.  I think reading their dribble is having a negative effect on your intellect.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Shifting attitudes and what's wrong with America

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules