Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ms13. Trump right again
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ms13. Trump right again (Read 145 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Ms13. Trump right again
Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/ms-13-is-takin...

What is wrong with the left?

They are complicit in these murders. Sanctuary cities, Obama’s failure to enforce immigration laws. Thanks for the cesspool

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Ms13. Trump right again
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:37am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:37pm:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/ms-13-is-takin...

They are complicit in these murders. Sanctuary cities, Obama’s failure to enforce immigration laws. Thanks for the cesspool

For some unknown reason, I just don't see it like you Huh Roll Eyes

Quote:

Trump supports path to citizenship for up to 1.8 million ‘dreamers’ in new White House proposal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-supports-path-to-citizenship-for-u...

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:37am:

You don't see MS-13 as a danger to the lives of our kids?

Do you also believe in the rights of people from other nations coming into our nation without completing (heck, even beginning) the Immigration process and following our Immigration Laws?

Dreamers, sschmemers, they are still illegals and President Trump is offering them a way to stay here legally, along with their mom and dad.  They ought to take the deal, get on with their lives, and tell Nancy Schmamcy to just shut up.  She needs a bit of bluntness in her life.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:26am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:19am:

Do you also believe in the rights of people from other nations coming into our nation without completing (heck, even beginning) the Immigration process and following our Immigration Laws?

Quote:
Dreamers, sschmemers, they are still illegals
and President Trump is offering them a way to stay here legally, along with their mom and dad.  They ought to take the deal, get on with their lives, and tell Nancy Schmamcy to just shut up.  She needs a bit of bluntness in her life.

Quote:

Of coarse I do!

It's the vain/Non virtuous politicians and citizenry I fear more Wink That's why we have them Wink

Quote:

I was only a anti illegal alien activist for years Wink Huh Roll Eyes
Quote:

Dreamers, sschmemers, they are still illegals

They sure are Wink Roll Eyes

Quote:
and President Trump is offering them a way to stay here legally, along with their mom and dad. 

See above Crepe Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:42am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:26am:
and President Trump is offering them a way to stay here legally, along with their mom and dad.  They ought to take the deal, get on with their lives, and tell Nancy Schmamcy to just shut up.  She needs a bit of bluntness in her life.

Of coarse I do!

It's the vain/Non virtuous politicians and citizenry I fear more Wink That's why we have them Wink

I was only a anti illegal alien activist for years Wink Huh Roll Eyes

They sure are Wink Roll Eyes

See above Crepe Roll Eyes [/quote]

I have no idea why you fear vain whatever politicians more than MS-13 gang members.  I guess it's because the gang members aren't where you live and the politicians are.  You do know that there's a way to vote a politician out of office, don't you, and it doesn't require guns.  Of course, I believe that term limits would help with that problem, but I fear I'm not in the majority.

Have you changed your thoughts on anti-illegals or  just gotten old(er) and tired?   Wink   Grin

What do you think about Sanctuary Cities?  I can't remember if you've mentioned them much or not.  I'm so anti them I almost hurt myself (I have no idea what I mean by that other than I believe they are 100% wrong at any level.)

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:57am
Print Post  
petep wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:37pm:

Yeah, every immigrant belongs to MS13 Roll Eyes

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 8:01am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:57am:

Just like every American is in the Mob Grin

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:57am:

When you write “immigrant” the clear meaning is legal immigrant.

Please post link(s) to where trump has imicated he is targeting legal immigrants.

Do have have a problem enforcing existing immigration laws or targeting gang members who commit crimes for prosecution?

We will be waiting for those links.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ms13. Trump right again

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules