Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks (Read 374 times)
Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks
Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
Hillary wasn't my first choice in '16 but I voted for her because of the  alternative.

I believe events since then have proved me right.

I understand that logic partly, as I was unable to vote for either one.

Quote:
Iam outraged by how she has been vilified and unfairly treated...

I understand some of that as well, but I can't muster the same outrage. Her behavior in office was abominable. The Dems dodged a bullet. They should be thankful and move on.

“And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!’’
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:18pm:
I understand that logic partly, as I was unable to vote for either one.

I understand some of that as well, but I can't muster the same outrage. Her behavior in office was abominable. The Dems dodged a bullet. They should be thankful and move on.

I don't see that she did anything wrong while SOS. In fact, evidence that she did good is how she pissed off Putin.

The various "scandals" attributed to her are ALL BOGUS: Email, Benghazi, Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, etc. Big nothing burgers.

In her place we now have a demonstrated Putin appeaser whose family fortunes are dependent upon the Russian oligarchy.

This is not good.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

I'm glad Hillary is keeping up her public presence so she can help this nation avoid disaster.

Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #13 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:24pm:
I don't see that she did anything wrong while SOS. In fact, evidence that she did good is how she pissed off Putin.

The various "scandals" attributed to her are ALL BOGUS: Email, Benghazi, Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, etc. Big nothing burgers.

In her place we now have a demonstrated Putin appeaser whose family fortunes are dependent upon the Russian oligarchy.

This is not good.
of course you wouldn't you're a Liberal Loon party hack all that matters to you is the [D] next to crooked Hillary's name. Idiots like you are the Reason Trump won. Good job dipshit.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #14 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:02am
Print Post  
I’m just waiting for Hillary to drop dead.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:02am
Print Post  

I'd much rather hear what Bill thinks, about anything, that what Hillary has to say.    Angry

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Reply #16 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:30am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:02am:
I'd much rather hear what Bill thinks, about anything, that what Hillary has to say.    Angry

Bill thinks Hillary is great.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Reply #17 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:30am:
Bill thinks Hillary is great.

Bill on Hillary Clinton: ‘The Best Darn Change-Maker I’ve Ever Met’

Quote:
In comparing his speech to the many insults directed at his wife at last week's the Republican National Convention, Clinton said, “What's the difference in what I told you and what they said? How do you square it? You can't. One is real, the other is made up. You have to decide, you just have to decide which is which, my fellow Americans," Clinton added.

"If you win elections on the theory that government is always bad and will mess up a two car parade, a real change-maker represents a real threat. So your only option, your only option is to create a cartoon, a cartoon alternative,” Clinton said, referring to Republican caricatures of his wife. He continued: "Cartoons are two-dimensional, they're easy to absorb. Life in the real world is complicated and real change is hard and a lot of people even think it's boring. Good for you because earlier today you nominated the real one."

Bill reminisced about his own presidency and successes, but said that Hillary is “uniquely qualified” for this moment in time. “You can drop her into any trouble spot — pick one — come back in a month and somehow, someway, she will have made it better. That is just who she is,” Clinton said. "Hillary will make us stronger together," he concluded. "You know it because she’s spent a lifetime doing it."

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #18 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:52am:

Roll Eyes

You drop her into any situation and she will find a way to turn it into a war zone.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #19 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
Hillary wasn't my first choice in '16 but I voted for her because of the  alternative.

I believe events since then have proved me right.

I am outraged by how she has been vilified and unfairly treated. From Trump's childish name calling and blatant lying about her, to Russian bots flooding social media with cruel, false attacks on her personally. It's disgusting.

AND THERE is the problem voting for whom you think is the lesser of two evils.
As long as BOTH Democrats and Republicans keep voting for the lesser of two evils America keeps losing. Did I throw my vote away by writing in NONE OF THE ABOVE? Maybe BUT I refuse to vote for the Turd that stinks less they were both piles of dog shit. Bottom line is I hated obama just as much as you hate Trump BUT as  Unfortunate as it was he was still my president.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules