Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump had 34% approval rating the week before he won the presidency.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump had 34% approval rating the week before he won the presidency. (Read 680 times)
Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Trump had 34% approval rating the week before he won the presidency.
Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
And right now, in all of the states where Donald Trump has 40%+ approval, he has 272 electoral votes.

And that doesn't even include Texas where he was at 39% recently.  Can anybody envision the Democratic candidate who manages to land Texas? 

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Re: Trump had 34% approval rating the week before he won the presidency.
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:01am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:48pm:
And right now, in all of the states where Donald Trump has 40%+ approval, he has 272 electoral votes.

And that doesn't even include Texas where he was at 39% recently.  Can anybody envision the Democratic candidate who manages to land Texas? 

Queshank

Are you saying that Trump is likely to win re-election in 2020?

You might be right. But a lot can happen in 2 and a half years.

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 5:32am
Print Post  

Queshank

Where did you get your numbers?  Percentages and statistics can be manipulated.

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Did the sources for all these claims get purged from Queshank’s post or something?

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

Reply #4 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:18am
Print Post  

Queshank

Quote:

The way you word this is like a fighter in the ring with no opponent or fighting himself? Roll Eyes

A democrat doesn't need Texas in order to win Roll Eyes

You also seem to forget that Hillary's numbers were about the same as Trumps during the election?

You also forget that Trump only won Florida, Wis, Penn and Mich by small town margins

You don't have cabin fever or something do ya? Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:24am by Luther »  

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:12am
Print Post  

Queshank

Yeah in 2006 no one could imagine there would be a black president.  In 2014, no one could imagine a reality game show host would be president.  So i would suggest, just don't imagine.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"...can tue love fail?"

Reply #6 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 12:18pm
Print Post  

Queshank

No I can't.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:01am:
Are you saying that Trump is likely to win re-election in 2020?

You might be right. But a lot can happen in 2 and a half years.

I am saying that Jasmine. 

And I'm saying that I think the Democrats are missing a lot when they think their method of "Resisting" ... which is basically casting aspersions on Trump and Trump supporters ... is working.

And yes.  A lot can happen in 2 and a half years.  But it's very likely most of those things will be in Trump's favor if you're paying attention to the actual news instead of the money making opinion pushing that dominates on the left.

This is why I ranted here that Doug Jones victory is bad for the Democrats.  The Democrats and the Democratic media thinks this is a valid strategy.

And a Donald Trump that wins re election will be even bolder in his rhetoric and his arrogance and his inflammatory policy proposals like death sentences for drug dealers.  (And no Jasmine I don't think you're alone in your desire ... and those suffering in the "opioid crisis" probably like to hear shit like that.)

Donald Trump doesn't scare me or freak me out.  In all honesty I think the Democrats deserved the pee pee smack and wakeup call.

Donald Trump 2.0 scares me.  Not because he'll blow up the world.  But because it means the ideology I subscribe to will be mortally wounded.

The Democrats need to get their shit together and figure out what they stand for and figure out a strategy to move those voters Trump is reaching out to that isn't "Sure hope Russiagate saves our asses."

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
The one thing Trump has working against him is the economic cycle. We're in the late stages. And two years is a long time.

And the banks are going to continue to raise interest rates. Trump's deficits will push them up faster and his tariffs will take a bite out of economic growth.

We're primed for economic malaise.

And that's never good for the incumbent.

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Meh, I'm not too worried.

Just a few states that were quite close last time and Trump loses in 2020. As long as we don't run Hillary, I think Trump's a one-term wonder.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump had 34% approval rating the week before he won the presidency.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules