Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Desperate Dems trying to 'normalize' Farrakhan
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Desperate Dems trying to 'normalize' Farrakhan (Read 152 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Desperate Dems trying to 'normalize' Farrakhan
Mar 11th, 2018 at 6:33am
Print Post  
Cheesy  Grin

Desperate Dems trying to 'normalize' Farrakhan

By: Thomas Lifson
March 10, 2018

Now that evidence has emerged that Louis Farrakhan has enjoyed the company and support of prominent Democrats, and now that this connection can no longer be kept from the public eye, a decision must be made.  Farrakhan's vocal racism and Jew-hatred are visible in many video clips.  He is obviously a racist and repugnant not only to Jews, but to anyone who is appalled by race- and religious hatred. 

The problem that Democrats face is that Farrakhan has significant support among the Congressional Black Caucus, and apparently among members of the black community.

So unless some tricks can be pulled off, they may have to choose between black partisans of Farrakhan and Jews and anti-racists.  Enforcing media silence, and suppressing evidence – as the photo of Obama grinning next to Farrakhan was kept from the public until after his presidency was over – is no longer possible.

Conservative media, social media, and President Trump's Twitter account all can bypass the media blockade. So, in a desperation move, Valerie Jarrett emerged from her lair in the Obamas' 8-million-dollar Washington, D.C. mansion, where she lives with the Obamas, and is claiming that meeting with Farrakhan is no worse than meeting with the Koch Brothers.  Appearing on The View yesterday with Joy Behar, Jarrett attempted to make the case:

No amount of demonization of the Koch Brothers can make the case that they are race-haters.  There are no videos of them railing against other ethnicities than theirs.

Farrakhan is not a liberal, not even a leftist; he is a race-hater.

And the Dems are stuck with him.  Until they repudiate him – at the risk of diminishing black turnout.  My strong suspicion is that Nation of Islam-supporters have played a large role in get-out-the-vote efforts in black communities.

MORE>https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/desperate_dems_trying_to_normalize_...

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Desperate Dems trying to 'normalize' Farrakhan
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Like you try to normalize all the shit that Trump does Wink

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

KW680
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
Like you try to normalize all the shit that Trump does Wink

Quit trying to Hijack every thread trying to cover up for your Racist Democrats who should all be forced to Resign just like Racist Repulicans do too.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
KW680 wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
Quit trying to Hijack every thread trying to cover up for your Racist Democrats who should all be forced to Resign just like Racist Repulicans do too.

Aw, poor widdle twucker. He's upset because someone pointed out that conservatives here have been scrambling to rationalize and normalize Trump's demented activities.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:26pm:
Aw, poor widdle twucker. He's upset because someone pointed out that conservatives here have been scrambling to rationalize and normalize Trump's demented activities.

I think you want to pivot a valid point.  Farrakhan IS a known racist that Dems support

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #5 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
I think you want to pivot a valid point.  Farrakhan IS a known racist that Dems support

Trump on the white supremacists demonstrating in Charlottesville:

"They are fine people"

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #6 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:44pm
Print Post  

you used quotation marks are you sure that you got the quote correct? not that you would intentionally not have it right but there is not a link showing that it is right. perhaps your memory is foggy   Angry

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 12:46am
Print Post  
I’m sure there is some real good in KKK people. Just as there is some good in Black Panthers. Just because you are a racist doesn’t mean you are completely evil.

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #8 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 1:10am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:44pm:
you used quotation marks are you sure that you got the quote correct? not that you would intentionally not have it right but there is not a link showing that it is right. perhaps your memory is foggy   Angry

Yes, my memory is a bit foggy. The problem is that Trump was drawing a false equivalency between the two groups that opposed each other in Charlottesville. He equated a group he called the "alt-left" with a group that included neo-Nazis and white supremacists, which group chanted neo-Nazi slogans such as "Blood and Soil!" and "Jews Will Not Replace Us!". Trump claimed there were "very fine people on both sides", presumably referring to those he felt were not neo-Nazis. But the truth of the matter is that Trump draws a significant part of his support from the White nationalist movement, and he was careful not to say anything to alienate them.

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #9 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 8:17pm
Print Post  

thanks for the clarification

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Desperate Dems trying to 'normalize' Farrakhan

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules