Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Two Opposing Black Views of America
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Two Opposing Black Views of America (Read 429 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Two Opposing Black Views of America
Mar 11th, 2018 at 6:51am
Print Post  

Two Opposing Black Views of America

By: Lloyd Marcus
March 10, 2018

I had a fascinating phone conversation with a black longtime friend.  Though we've had passionate political clashes over the years, including periods of not speaking, we remain friends.  He is a clergyman and college professor in his 70s.

While discussing black movies Fences, Get Out, and Black Panther, my friend said something outrageous.  He said it is impossible for a white person in America not to be racist because racism is entwined in all things American.  Folks, he sincerely believes his absurd view of America.

He went on to recount horrific incidences of racial injustice: a black boy sharing an elevator with a white girl igniting a race riot, black inventions stolen, and black businesses destroyed.  These events happened in the 1920s.  And yet the passion with which my friend reported them was as if they had happened yesterday.

My friend's anger at America is as if eight years of Obama never happened and Oprah is not worth three billion dollars.  He believes that police routinely murder young black men.  He believes that America's evil white power structure labors 24-7, scheming to undermine blacks economically and culturally.

In his circles of black academia, his erroneous beliefs are deemed inarguably true.  His colleagues think any black who doesn't subscribe to these obvious truths is either an idiot or an Uncle Tom.

Throughout our phone conservation, my friend repeatedly referred to whites as "crackers."  It never dawned on him that his derogatory use of the term "cracker" is as racist as whites calling us the N-word.

My friend was even annoyed by praises showered upon Billy Graham in response to his death.  Though he would deny it, my friend has a deep hatred for whites.  And yet I have witnessed God use him to bless people.  I've come to realize that neither facts nor truth can penetrate my friend erroneously viewing white Americans as blacks' nemesis.  Therefore, I am praying for God to heal his vengeful heart against white Americans.

On the bright side, I caught an interview with black Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas, a hero of mine.

Decades ago, we allowed leftists to infiltrate public education, transforming our kids into their operatives.  Consequently, black Millennials who have never suffered an ounce of racism believe that racial loyalty requires them to riot in the streets demanding racial justice.  Leftists have our kids hating and fighting a war with a nonexistent enemy.

If a black awakens on a sunny morning, grateful to be born in the greatest land of opportunity on the planet, viewing the world as his oyster, knowing that between him and God, they can achieve great things – leftists will call that black an Uncle Tom traitor to his race.  Leftists have decreed that we black Americans must view ourselves as victims in this evil, eternally racist country.

MORE>https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/two_opposing_black_views_of_ame...

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Re: Two Opposing Black Views of America
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:26am
Print Post  
What would happen if a white person behaved like this in a black country.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Space Truckin'

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Your black longtime friend is a dick

Red dogs under illegal legs...
IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:14pm
Print Post  

here's a newsflash for ya.

the first, self made female millionaire, in America was Madam CJ Walker. she amassed a large fortune during the late 1800's & early 1900's employing many people. her company made & sold skin care products specifically for blacks, she even modeled her sales force in a way that very well might have been a blueprint for Mary Kay years later.

SO why did I post this?  simple because while Madam Walker was making a fortune most blacks were suffering under Jim Crow laws, segregation & the humiliation of being 2nd, or even 3rd or 4th, class citizens.

the point is no matter what Oprah is worth or that a black man was elected president far too many blacks still face discrimination in a predominately white society. 

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 12:41am
Print Post  
Q: What do you call 10,000 blacks skydiving at once?

A: Night.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #5 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 1:15am
Print Post  
What do you call a racist bitch?

A LNF conservative.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 1:15am:
What do you call a racist bitch?

A LNF conservative.

Q: Why do black men cry during sex?

A: The mace.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 3:01am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
here's a newsflash for ya.

the first, self made female millionaire, in America was Madam CJ Walker. she amassed a large fortune during the late 1800's & early 1900's employing many people. her company made & sold skin care products specifically for blacks, she even modeled her sales force in a way that very well might have been a blueprint for Mary Kay years later.

SO why did I post this?  simple because while Madam Walker was making a fortune most blacks were suffering under Jim Crow laws, segregation & the humiliation of being 2nd, or even 3rd or 4th, class citizens.

the point is no matter what Oprah is worth or that a black man was elected president far too many blacks still face discrimination in a predominately white society. 

Bullshit - blacks get a practically free ride with "affirmative action".  Grin

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:13am
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 10:31am:
Your black longtime friend is a dick

You do realize, don't you, that this is an article written by someone who is not at LNF.  It's not Stu.  Everything is from the link that was included.  Do you actually know the author of the article?  That would make your comment almost interesting.   Smiley

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
One of my black friends was visiting me years ago when I lived in mass...he was still playing pro football at the time...graduated with a finance degree..

he used to get very upset at being judged by the color of his skin...but said he gets it because of all the crime disproportionately caused by others that give him a bad rep.

He's a super guy, family man etc and has since started his own business and doing well...

Profiling is different from racism...I think people often confuse the two terms...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Two Opposing Black Views of America

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules