Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders (Read 522 times)
USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Reply #10 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:10pm
Print Post  

well okie dokie I guess that's a wrap   Cool

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Reply #11 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
ever heard of a hermaphrodite?

I have never heard of a human one.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
PROFESSOR: Now, Jasmine, for the benefit of the Neanderthal who insists there are only two genders, please enlighten us. How many genders are there?

JASMINE: Three.

PROFESSOR: Very good. What are they?

JASMINE: Well, there’s “male.” There’s “female.”

PROFESSOR: And...?

PROFESSOR: And “f*g**t.”

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #13 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Actually, there is only one gender here on LNF: The Conservative Libertarian.

But if you like clicking on links that lead to facts, here are some from just two clicks:

Ingle, the student, was charged with the following:

1) Disrespectful objection to the professor's classroom discussion structure

2) Refusal to stop talking out of turn

3) Angry outbursts in response to being required to listen to a trans gender speaker discuss the reality of white male privilege and sexism

4) Disrespectful claim that a low score on any class work would be evidence of professor's personal prejudice.

Now, it would seem a not unreasonable  interpretation of the above that Ingle behaved like a rude asshole in that class. He then refused to apologize for his disruptive behavior and was kicked out of the class.

However the matter is not over. The professor referred it to the Academic Integrity Board, which will hear it on March 19. I wonder if Ingle will behave in a mature manner at that hearing.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:19pm:
I have never heard of a human one.

Smiley

well you know they say that it's hard to hear when you are using your head as a seat cushion   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
well you know they say that it's hard to hear when you are using your head as a seat cushion   Roll Eyes

The LNF single gender is sort of hermaphrodite.

It has both male and female genitalia and talks out of its ass. Thus it f*cks itself evey time it opens its mouth.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:22pm:
Actually, there is only one gender here on LNF: The Conservative Libertarian.

But if you like clicking on links that lead to facts, here are some from just two clicks:

Ingle, the student, was charged with the following:

1) Disrespectful objection to the professor's classroom discussion structure

2) Refusal to stop talking out of turn

3) Angry outbursts in response to being required to listen to a trans gender speaker discuss the reality of white male privilege and sexism

4) Disrespectful claim that a low score on any class work would be evidence of professor's personal prejudice.

Now, it would seem a not unreasonable  interpretation of the above that Ingle behaved like a rude asshole in that class. He then refused to apologize for his disruptive behavior and was kicked out of the class.

However the matter is not over. The professor referred it to the Academic Integrity Board, which will hear it on March 19. I wonder if Ingle will behave in a mature manner at that hearing.

You would have loved that professor. He is a perfect description of why our younger people are becoming so liberal. They are being brain washed in our schools and colleges.
Many perfect examples post here.
I would have told that professor to stop wasting my time that I paid for to get a real education. And if he didn’t agree, I would have walked out.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:13am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:25pm:

Really? Well you don’t hear too well when your head is stuck in the sand too. So if you heard of a human one, tell me about it.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #18 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:08am:
You would have loved that professor. He is a perfect description of why our younger people are becoming so liberal. They are being brain washed in our schools and colleges.
Many perfect examples post here.
I would have told that professor to stop wasting my time that I paid for to get a real education. And if he didn’t agree, I would have walked out.

You belie your gender bias with your assumption the professor is male. She isn't.

Second, it sounds like you'd have been kicked out of that class before you had an opportunity to walk out.

And because of that, you'd have missed the TED talk by ex-pastor Paula Stone Williams. It's actually very interesting - she's experienced the world as both a man and a woman, and has some great insights on the different ways people treat men and women.

Open your mind just a crack:

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

Reply #19 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:13am:
Really? Well you don’t hear too well when your head is stuck in the sand too. So if you heard of a human one, tell me about it.
Smiley

well you better stand up so that you can read this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2107085/Caroline-Kinsey-lived-man-41-y...

Reading Is Fundamental 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules