Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders (Read 521 times)
Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Reply #20 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:11am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 9:07pm:
One has a penis and one has a vagina, whats the third?

Whatever the professor says, obviously. He is the ultimate proclaimer of Truth and it isn't seemly for a lowly student to suggest otherwise.

True learning is unquestioningly soaking up what knowledge one is given.

And yes, I'm being sarcastic, as I was in my other post.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:21am by Maestro »  

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Reply #21 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:32am
Print Post  
Ahhh. The tolerance of the left. N Korea, Cuba etc. the bastions of free thought and expression.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 8:55pm:
As he should have been.

There's no room in education for the free exchange of ideas!

True, the students are there to learn, not to tell the teachers what they should teach. If they can't do the former then they are just disturbing elements and need to be expelled for the sake of the other students.

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #23 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:38am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:34am:
True, the students are there to learn, not to tell the teachers what they should teach. If they can't do the former then they are just disturbing elements and need to be expelled for the sake of the other students.

Should the snowflakes who interrupt voluntary speaking engagements on non-progressive-approved subjects, wearing masks and making noise, also be expelled?

Because are they not also impacting learning?

Or is that ok?

Is Trigglypuff telling people what they should say and being an interruption?

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:38am:
Should the snowflakes who interrupt voluntary speaking engagements on non-progressive-approved subjects, wearing masks and making noise, also be expelled?

Because are they not also impacting learning?

Or is that ok?

Is Trigglypuff telling people what they should say and being an interruption?

I know nothing about that but she does sound like an interruption. I didn't see anyone wearing a mask in that video of yours.

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #25 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:55am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:46am:
I know nothing about that but she does sound like an interruption. I didn't see anyone wearing a mask in that video of yours.

That was just the best example of an interruption.

Swing over the the Berkeley protests to find the best masks.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-berkeley-protests-20170827-story.htm...

You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:55am:
That was just the best example of an interruption.

Swing over the the Berkeley protests to find the best masks.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-berkeley-protests-20170827-story.htm...

How is a street protest in any way related to a student interrupting class?

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #27 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:08am
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:04am:
How is a street protest in any way related to a student interrupting class?

Ok, then let's shift over here:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/06/violence-breaks-self-proclaimed-anti...

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #28 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:34am:
True, the students are there to learn, not to tell the teachers what they should teach.

According to the OP, the student spoke up during a discussion portion of the class. True, the teacher asked only for female input, but when none came, it was perfectly reasonable for a male to speak up.

I am a teacher. If I were to forbid a student to share his opinion in a similar way, I would likely get disciplined.

This is all assuming what is in the OP is the truth.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:13pm by Maestro »  

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative3

I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO
U?

Reply #29 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
According to the OP, the student spoke up during a discussion portion of the class. True, the teacher asked only for female input, but when none came, it was perfectly reasonable for a male to speak up.

I am a teacher. If I were to forbid a student to share his opinion in a similar way, I would likely get disciplined.

This is all assuming what is in the OP is the truth.

Not exactly. The professor said she wanted comments from the women in the class. She didn't say "Ok, now that we've heard from the women, let's hear from the rest". And that wasn't the only thing that she thought Ingle did that was disruptive - he insulted her by saying she would give him a low grade on assignments because of her personal prejudices; he kept talking out of turn; he expressed anger (which is out of place in any academic classroom situation, unless it's a drama class and just play acting).

And the OP didn't tell the whole story. I posted the rest in one my posts. Did you bother to read that?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules