Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders (Read 672 times)
Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Reply #30 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:23pm:
And the OP didn't tell the whole story. I posted the rest in one my posts. Did you bother to read that?

I sometimes peruse threads to see if anyone has posted additional links. I rarely read every word of every opinion, in a thread, nor do I feel under any compulsion to do so. My time does not belong to you, so asking if I could be "bothered" to read your post is strange.

Looking back at what I assume is the post in question, you started with "Actually, there is only one gender here on LNF: The Conservative Libertarian."

I did see that post. The first line made little sense to me, so I moved on.

As I said, it's my time. If you want me to read a post, ask nicely and I almost certainly will if I see the request.

If you found evidence that the teacher was justified, link it. I'm a teacher myself. I've kicked many kids out of class temporarily, but never for voicing an opinion as the OP stated. Show evidence the OP is wrong and I'll look at it.

“And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!’’
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Re: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders
Reply #31 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
I sometimes peruse threads to see if anyone has posted additional links. I rarely read every word of every opinion, in a thread, nor do I feel under any compulsion to do so. My time does not belong to you, so asking if I could be "bothered" to read your post is strange.

Looking back at what I assume is the post in question, you started with "Actually, there is only one gender here on LNF: The Conservative Libertarian."

I did see that post. The first line made little sense to me, so I moved on.

As I said, it's my time. If you want me to read a post, ask nicely and I almost certainly will if I see the request.

If you found evidence that the teacher was justified, link it. I'm a teacher myself. I've kicked many kids out of class temporarily, but never for voicing an opinion as the OP stated. Show evidence the OP is wrong and I'll look at it.

I'll respectfully submit that only a blithering idiot finds a list of the professor's objections to Ingle, and refuses to read it, and then pretends to know the whole story.

I'm not going to hold your hand. Clearly you don't want information that doesn't confirm  your bias. I feel so sorry for your students.

Let me guess: charter school teacher?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #32 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
I'll respectfully submit that only a blithering idiot finds a list of the professor's objections to Ingle, and refuses to read it, and then pretends to know the whole story.

I found no such list.

Quote:
I'm not going to hold your hand. Clearly you don't want information that doesn't confirm  your bias. I feel so sorry for your students.

Why would I ask for something I don't want?

Quote:
Let me guess: charter school teacher?

Wrong.

Since you were the first to throw an insult ("blithering idiot"), I'll consider the conversation finished. I don't do flame wars. They don't interest me.

Have a good evening.

“And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!’’
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Reply #33 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:27pm:
I found no such list.

Then I think you're hopeless.

Quote:
Why would I ask for something I don't want?

Good point. You don't want the truth. Maybe because you can't handle it?

Quote:
Since you were the first to throw an insult ("blithering idiot"), I'll consider the conversation finished. I don't do flame wars. They don't interest me.

Have a good evening.

Aw, such a thin skin. This site has more flaming than most any other I've visited. Other than the comment sections of Youtube. Fine by me if you don't want to respond. However I will continue to try to balance lies and distortions as I see them.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #34 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:35am:
You belie your gender bias with your assumption the professor is male. She isn't.

Second, it sounds like you'd have been kicked out of that class before you had an opportunity to walk out.

And because of that, you'd have missed the TED talk by ex-pastor Paula Stone Williams. It's actually very interesting - she's experienced the world as both a man and a woman, and has some great insights on the different ways people treat men and women.

Open your mind just a crack:

I don’t care what she, he, it is. It is a fu(*& ass Ho(* brain washing young people. We are male or female, end of story. Other than that, mental problems.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #35 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:34am:
True, the students are there to learn, not to tell the teachers what they should teach. If they can't do the former then they are just disturbing elements and need to be expelled for the sake of the other students.

Hard to learn when you know more than the teacher that is supposed to be doing their job. Did these students go into debt for an education about gay people? I don’t think so. And if on their resume, it would not help.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Reply #36 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:10pm:
Hard to learn when you know more than the teacher that is supposed to be doing their job. Did these students go into debt for an education about gay people? I don’t think so. And if on their resume, it would not help.
Smiley

Did you actually read the OP?

The class in question is “Christianity 481: Self, Sin, and Salvation”. It is targeted towards those who are going for a religious degree, eventually to serve as pastors. Now, not all the students may agree with the subject matter in this class, but if they are not willing to minister to all God's children, then perhaps they should chose a different field of study. Or at least show a little respect for points of view different from their own, and for the course professor and their fellow students.

Mr. Ingle sounds like a typical conservative libertarian who prefers disruption, disrespect,  and chaos, to learning and understanding.

IP Logged

Lomelis
LNF Speaker

Wonderboy

Reply #37 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
This another he said/she said thing where we don't have all the facts presented to us.  I don't really care anyways.  I always found it better in any course to simply regurgitate what the teacher "taught" you and the teacher will give you the good grade and move on.

But i find it funny that this was a christianity class.  The Ted talk doesn't look like it would fit in with course at all other than an attempt by the professer to push an agenda.  I also think that if there was a course with lets call it a Bob talk about the "reality" of female bitching, that women belong in the home, and they should be subservient that many women present would be agitated, especially if only asking the men present about how think.

If a woman had been ejected out of such a setting for expressing her anger, the liberals here would likely be defending her and calling for the professer to be fired.

Ignorant Blessings from Wads:

Wadsworth wrote on Jul 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Watched it.  A shotgun is for long ranged shooting.  That is why hunters like them.  An AR-15 is not.  That video was misleading.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules