Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will Christians Give Darwin Any Credit?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Will Christians Give Darwin Any Credit? (Read 4,479 times)
Willys Wonka - Ex-Member
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Re: Will Christians Give Darwin Any Credit?
Reply #220 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
Or maybe he should just fizzle out.

He did.  He FIZZLED out on the Darwin thread on the Flat Earth thread and the Resurrection thread..

It's utterly amazing how he thinks I'm going to allow him to rewrite these bible passages and claim Darwin said something that he did not.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #221 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
I do not consider 23 pages of post to be an example of fizzling out.   Cheesy

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Willys Wonka - Ex-Member
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #222 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 4:44pm:
I do not consider 23 pages of post to be an example of fizzling out. 

So will you apologize for FIZZLE's dishonesty since he doesn't have the integrity to do so himself ..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #223 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Willys Wonka - Ex-Member wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:12am:
So will you apologize for FIZZLE's dishonesty since he doesn't have the integrity to do so himself ..

Do you have a job!?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #224 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:51am
Print Post  
Fiddler clearly does not read much. He simply does not comprehend that I have already quoted multiple quotations from his book The Decent of Man proving that he, Darwin, was pushing the ape to man hoax on people. But Fiddler says its not there even after it has been quoted and many words highlighted. He sounds more like a chaos magician.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #225 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:48am
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:51am:
Fiddler clearly does not read much. He simply does not comprehend that I have already quoted multiple quotations from his book The Decent of Man proving that he, Darwin, was pushing the ape to man hoax on people. But Fiddler says its not there even after it has been quoted and many words highlighted. He sounds more like a chaos magician.

I love the game he plays where he spends an enormous amount of time stigmatizing you as a liar, despite pages and pages of work.  Then if anyone dares to agree he tries to shame others for siding with someone he has officially deemed whatever.  It is all he has is repeating it over and over to the point that they think they now have something, but actually had nothing the entire time.

IP Logged

Willys Wonka - Ex-Member
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #226 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Fiddler clearly does not read much.

Sure.. That's what you must tell yourself to protect the false sense of assurance you've allowed yourself to develop .. The reality is much different.

He simply does not comprehend that I have already quoted multiple quotations from his book The Decent of Man proving that he, Darwin, was pushing the ape to man hoax on people.  But Fiddler says its not there even after it has been quoted and many words highlighted.

You have not done so.. not once. 

You are either lying if you say you have or simply too ignorant of the subject to know that you're lying.

He sounds more like a chaos magician.

You sound like every other religiously deluded pseudo-intellectual that dares to try and bring your mythology into the realm of science.  And in reality we are discussing mythology and as such the walls of gibberish (tks rd) you post as a Christian propagandist is tantamount to explaining the powers of a Pokemon character..   

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:52am by Willys Wonka - Ex-Member »  

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #227 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Willys Wonka - Ex-Member wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:41am:
Sure.. That's what you must tell yourself to protect the false sense of assurance you've allowed yourself to develop .. The reality is much different.

You are either lying if you say you have or simply too ignorant of the subject to know that you're lying.

You sound like every other religiously deluded pseudo-intellectual that dares to try and bring your mythology into the realm of science.  And in reality we are discussing mythology and as such the walls of gibberish (tks rd) you post as a Christian propagandist is tantamount to explaining the powers of a Pokemon character..   

Thus says the atheist propagandist.   Grin

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #228 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Willys Wonka - Ex-Member wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:41am:

Well you know instead of constantly accusing me of misrepresenting facts you should be correcting my errs with strong counter-points. But you don't. You just keep accusing me of lying even after I have very clearly proven to you I was not lying.

Now instead of replying back to me with the same rants as usual you should be correcting my alleged errors. But it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and after your positions here have been very loudly proven false you still defend those lost positions as if you won.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Willys Wonka - Ex-Member
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #229 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
Well you know instead of constantly accusing me of misrepresenting facts you should be correcting my errs with strong counter-points. But you don't. You just keep accusing me of lying even after I have very clearly proven to you I was not lying.

Now instead of replying back to me with the same rants as usual you should be correcting my alleged errors. But it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and after your positions here have been very loudly proven false you still defend those lost positions as if you won.

JFrom page one I've been correcting you.  Deleted  That mistake being that Darwin at no time in any publication said what you claim he said..  Period.

Darwin did not espouse an ape to man evolutionary path and you lie when you say that he did.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:14pm by Seawolf »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will Christians Give Darwin Any Credit?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules