Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will Christians give the President a pass on his infidelities?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Will Christians give the President a pass on his infidelities? (Read 709 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Will Christians give the President a pass on his infidelities?
Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
It is an established fact that Donald Trump has cheated on his wives.  Multiple times.  I'd like to hear opinions on that.  Not political debate, just opinions.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Will Christians give the President a pass on his infidelities?
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
It is an established fact that Donald Trump has cheated on his wives.  Multiple times.  I'd like to hear opinions on that.  Not political debate, just opinions.

Greg

Cheating is one thing, lying about it is another Wink

Trump is an ass

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
My opinion:  In my life I have know MANY people, male and female that have cheated on their spouses.  As long as it did not affect me I did not care.  I still don't care about Trump or Clinton cheating on their wives UNLESS, something they have done crosses over into violating the law.  THEN, I care.  If not, I don't care.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 10:48pm
Print Post  

Greg

It's not about his cheating or your cheating Greg, it is about your rebellion against your Creator.  We can make this about his cheating, or someone being gay, or lying, stealing...  The point is simple, we live in rebellion to God's word and are in jeopardy of his wrath.  So the real concern for any one of us is our own eternity. I am told to forgive and to love, even my enemies.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2018 at 10:59pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:25pm
Print Post  

Greg

the Donald can only be the Donald.

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:50am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 10:48pm:
It's not about his cheating or your cheating Greg, it is about your rebellion against your Creator.  We can make this about his cheating, or someone being gay, or lying, stealing...  The point is simple, we live in rebellion to God's word and are in jeopardy of his wrath.  So the real concern for any one of us is our own eternity. I am told to forgive and to love, even my enemies.

You must feel uncomfortable, spending all your time with your head buried in the sand.

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:19pm:
My opinion:  In my life I have know MANY people, male and female that have cheated on their spouses.  As long as it did not affect me I did not care.  I still don't care about Trump or Clinton cheating on their wives UNLESS, something they have done crosses over into violating the law.  THEN, I care.  If not, I don't care.

Greg

Didn't he proclaim on the Howard stern show that he loves owning teen beauty pageants because he gets to walk unannounced into the dressing room to watch the naked little girls.

If there ain't a law against it, you would think that real Christians would be offended - at least a little.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Apr 19th, 2018 at 1:50am:
You must feel uncomfortable, spending all your time with your head buried in the sand.

Do you see me chasing you all over the forum about your atheism?  Obviously I am at peace with my choice, it appears you are not.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Staffer1

Reply #8 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Will Christians give the President a pass on his infidelities?

I think it's fair to say they already have.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 2:15pm:
Do you see me chasing you all over the forum about your atheism?  Obviously I am at peace with my choice, it appears you are not.

I don't care about your religion, it's your hypocrisy that I find bothersome.

When Q hears gallop noises he doesn't think zebras; he thinks there's a Democrat behind a curtain, making gallop noises.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Will Christians give the President a pass on his infidelities?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules