Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Stormfront is going broke
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Stormfront is going broke (Read 387 times)
wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Re: Stormfront is going broke
Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:30pm:
Not saying they are going to go broke.  Just that the NRA who lobbies for them will become less powerful.

Why would that make the NRA any less powerful?  If anything it will make them more powerful because there will be one more target that they will be expected to go after.  More people will give more money to get them to lobby for controls on banks.

Quote:
How Banks Could Control Gun Sales if Washington Won’t

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/19/business/banks-gun-sales.html

Again, LOL.  Let me know when it has any kind of major impact.  To the extent that Stormfront's broke-ness impacts the market for racism.  Guns are more popular than racism, if that is any hint toward the future.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
Why would that make the NRA any less powerful?  If anything it will make them more powerful because there will be one more target that they will be expected to go after.  More people will give more money to get them to lobby for controls on banks.

Again, LOL.  Let me know when it has any kind of major impact.  To the extent that Stormfront's broke-ness impacts the market for racism.  Guns are more popular than racism, if that is any hint toward the future.

Never said that.  What I am saying is that the market will out power the NRA.  I started a thread about this about two weeks ago.  No the gun manufacturers will not go broke and, no, not all guns will not cease being manufactured.  I really don't think anyone is looking for that.  Just better enforced laws.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Paul Hadrian and his Stones
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #22 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:42pm:
Never said that.  What I am saying is that the market will out power the NRA.  I started a thread about this about two weeks ago.  No the gun manufacturers will not go broke and, no, not all guns will not cease being manufactured.  I really don't think anyone is looking for that.  Just better enforced laws.

NRA membership continues to increase.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #23 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:42pm:
Never said that.  What I am saying is that the market will out power the NRA. 

And what I am saying is, LOL.

The NRA is doing just fine in the market.  They are not shutting down services, like Stormfront.  They are not at risk of defaulting on their financial obligations, like Stormfront.

They are growing at a high rate.  They are an increasingly strong player in the market.  Things like pushing for bans or large organizations refusing to associate with the gun industry makes the demand for the service the NRA provides greater, making them stronger.  You can see it happening now.

Quote:
I started a thread about this about two weeks ago.  No the gun manufacturers will not go broke and, no, not all guns will not cease being manufactured.  I really don't think anyone is looking for that.

I bet some are.

Quote:
Just better enforced laws.

Vast numbers of people on the side opposite the NRA support new laws.  Not just better enforcement.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Stormfront is going broke

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules