Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream (Read 344 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream
Apr 13th, 2018 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
OMG, .. what a freak!   Shocked  Cheesy

Story below
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

By: Michael W. Chapman
March 19, 2018

Dr. Leah Torres, an OB/GYN in Salt Lake City, Utah, said that when she performs certain abortions she cuts the vocal cord of the baby so "there's really no opportunity" for the child to scream. She also described herself as a "uterus ripper outer" because she performs hysterectomies.

Torres made her disturbing comments on Twitter on March 11, in response to a question. 

As the tweets show, @ZarbaNotZorba asked Torres about the aborted babies: "Do you hear their heartbeats when you lay down at night? Do you hear their screams?"

Torres replied, "No. You know fetuses can't scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there's really no opportunity, if they're even far enough along to have a larynx."

"I won't apologize for performing medicine," said Torres. "I'm also a 'uterus ripper outer,' if that's how you'd like to describe hysterectomy."

Torres's tweet garnered a lot of backlash from pro-life activists. David Daleiden, with the Center for Medical Progress, tweeted on March 13 that his organization did not investigate the Planned Parenthood facilities in Utah "in part because their abortion doctors were the only ones who actually scared me."

MORE>https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/abortionist-i-cut-vocal-cord-so-b...

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  

What do the abortion loving democrats think about it?  Cheesy

Wow .. that angry looking abortionist almost looks like she's demonic!   Shocked   Sad

Hell, .. maybe she is!    Cheesy

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Absolutely not..stu(pid)..   No.. You can not suck my balls..

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Absolutely not..stu(pid)..   No.. You can not suck my balls..

Grin

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Spectacular Eric.
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
I suppose it's a good thing to love your job.

IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative

Reply #5 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
One cannot expect that these government sponsored murderers to show any compassion because they have no heart. And are proud of it. What a bunch of sicko psychos. Maybe this angel of death should start by getting rid of her own larynx to deprive her of the opportunity to spew her own hate.

What a piss poor sorry excuse for a doctor, let alone a human being.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #6 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
I think you pro-lifers have been played.

In order to scream, breathing is required. That's why a newborn baby's first cry is a welcome sign that it's breathing, and most likely alive and healthy.

Leah gave you a hint when she said, "you understand a fetus can't cry?", and then she (regrettably, since she's since deleted the tweet) went into mocking mode and described how she made sure they couldn't scream by cutting "the cord". Um, think about it folks. In the first and second trimesters (six months) it's probably impossible for a premature baby to live off a ventilator. They simply haven't developed enough lung function. I would guess even a seven or eight month fetus' survival would be touch and go even with the best medical care. No, I'm not a doctor, but I used to work around pulmonary physicians, so I did pick up some info from that.

There is simply no way a fetus that can't breathe could scream.

Anyway, I think Torres was being hyper sarcastic, mocking her pro-life tormentors (she's an abortion doctor in Utah, after all).

No I don't think it was funny, but I also think people sending her death threats on a daily basis is funny either.

Anyway, she baited you all and you all took the bait. Easy.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:14pm:

In order to scream, breathing is required. That's why a newborn baby's first cry is a welcome sign that it's breathing, and most likely alive and healthy.

Leah gave you a hint when she said, "you understand a fetus can't cry?", and then she (regrettably, since she's since deleted the tweet) went into mocking mode and described how she made sure they couldn't scream by cutting "the cord". Um, think about it folks. In the first and second trimesters (six months) it's probably impossible for a premature baby to live off a ventilator. They simply haven't developed enough lung function. I would guess even a seven or eight month fetus' survival would be touch and go even with the best medical care. No, I'm not a doctor, but I used to work around pulmonary physicians, so I did pick up some info from that.

Anyway, I think Torres was being hyper sarcastic, mocking her pro-life tormentors (she's an abortion doctor in Utah, after all).

No I don't think it was funny, but I also think people sending her death threats on a daily basis is funny either.

And it was all the same idiots who swallowed hook line and sinker.

Easy as fishing in a barrel.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 8:34am
Print Post  
The reason why is because the baby is experiencing pain.  Amazing that many of our leftist laugh at the horror of killing a child.  Shows the depravity of our society and even some here on this forum.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 8:36am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:14pm:

What!?  Are you really this stupid?  Does it come naturally for you?  I knew there was a reason not to respond to your crap but thank you for making it clear why you should be ignored with the rest of the trolls on this forum.   Huh  Obviously you are NOT a doctor, DUH!  My son was born at 7 months so it is obvious you really have no idea what you are saying.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules