Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Suspected White Supremacist Died Building ISIS-Style Bombs
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Suspected White Supremacist Died Building ISIS-Style Bombs (Read 575 times)
Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Suspected White Supremacist Died Building ISIS-Style Bombs
Reply #20 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Jiminy Cricket wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
Now just a garish darn minute. The thread title says "suspected", not confirmed white supremist. Also, they found acetone...so what, it is used as nail polish remover by women the world over. Are you anti woman? It can also be used to remove paint. You cannot jump to conclusions. Besides, I bet he was going to go to college or divinity school.

Quote:
The thread title says "suspected", not confirmed white supremist.

Every teenager does this below Cheesy Grin

Quote:
His home was filled with bomb-making substances

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Kinda amazing that a post about some guy who was planning a McVeigh type massacre brings the righties out to attack the poster.

It was more than aimed at stu. It speaks more loudly to the barrage of media when the same happens with a Muslim, yet barely a whimper when a shithead's kid killer bomb is found right before it explodes at a MLK parade or when this shit blows himself up.

Yeah, it's about stu, but also, as you have so eloquently expressed by condemning Greg without considering what this piece of shit was trying to do, it's about you.

Qué Q to explain that these shits are a tiny minority that should be ignored. Maybe he'll also explain again why trump is the peace president.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #22 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:09am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:05am:
Kinda amazing that a post about some guy who was planning a McVeigh type massacre brings the righties out to attack the poster.

It was more than aimed at stu. It speaks more loudly to the barrage of media when the same happens with a Muslim, yet barely a whimper when a shithead's kid killer bomb is found right before it explodes at a MLK parade or when this shit blows himself up.

Yeah, it's about stu, but also, as you have so eloquently expressed by condemning Greg without considering what this piece of shit was trying to do, it's about you.

Qué Q to explain that these shits are a tiny minority that should be ignored. Maybe he'll also explain again why trump is the peace president.

I must say Billy, you've got the gift.  Keep speaking the truth.  It may set them free.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #23 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:27am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:05am:

Just to clarify, I wasn't attacking Greg. I thought his post was funny, so I played off of that.

As for the others, I didn't read them all, but Greg's post was hardly serious, so you can't really complain that others aren't condemning the suspect. That's not what this thread is really about and we all know it.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Just to clarify, I wasn't attacking Greg. I thought his post was funny, so I played off of that.

As for the others, I didn't read them all, but Greg's post was hardly serious, so you can't really complain that others aren't condemning the suspect. That's not what this thread is really about and we all know it.

I've never really seen you as a rightie.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #25 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Spectacular Eric. wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Stu.

Greg has become obsessed with him.

Yes.. Racism and racist should simply be ignored..  That'll show 'um... They'll stop doing it any century now if we just don't confront them.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #26 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Semi-Omnipotent wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Yes.. Racism and racist should simply be ignored..  That'll show 'um... They'll stop doing it any century now if we just don't confront them.

I agree, just ignore BLM, cut the media and they'll go back to their 10 kids (with 10 different fathers in jail) on welfare.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Jiminy Cricket
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #27 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 10:03pm:
Even though it's Wisconsin here, I very much doubt that the law enforcement folks there would demolish an entire apartment building because of excess nail polish remover.

Yes, acetone is a common enough solvent. Heck, it's the main ingredient in modern non-CFC brake cleaner, and being a car guy I'm quite familiar with it.

I'm guessing the "Mother of Satan" bomb has a lot more to it than a gallon of acetone. Then again, a few sacks of fertilizer can bring down a federal building. What a world we live in.

PS-I prefer the old formula brake cleaner. It evaporated very slowly and as I recall it wan't flammable. But, it was bad for the ozone layer and was probably a greenhouse gas as well.

Acetone and fertilizer? Nah...the preferred liquid is diesel fuel.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #28 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Jiminy Cricket wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 1:33pm:
Acetone and fertilizer? Nah...the preferred liquid is diesel fuel.

Where did I say that the Murrah federal building was brought down with acetone and fertilizer? Or that any such bomb is made with acetone and ferilizer?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Fuddy Duddy
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
It's amazing that the anti-death penalty loons call for death to anyone that disagrees with them.

Prove that the guy was a white supremacist, and that he was planning on blowing up something having to do with race.

It is a proven fact that the leftist loons are the racists in this country.  Period.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Suspected White Supremacist Died Building ISIS-Style Bombs

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules