Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Impeach Trump End Game
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Impeach Trump End Game (Read 484 times)
Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Re: The Impeach Trump End Game
Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:57pm:
You're missing something important in your haste to troll Harry.

Let's play pretend.  Say it goes through.

Now what happens?

What changes?

Queshank

I'm dismissing the troll, Q. There is no obstruction charge. Mueller is fishing.

I Survived the Obama Debacle

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:00pm:
I'm dismissing the troll, Q. There is no obstruction charge. Mueller is fishing.

So what's the "impeach Trump end game?"

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #12 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:54pm:
So?

What're ya gonna do about it?

Queshank

Ask why you insist Trump or his people couldn't have committed serious crimes? That's always seemingly your basis and at best you are simply wrong given what increasingly comes to light, or at worst you know it and refuse to admit it and have some agenda.

IP Logged

Spectacular Eric.
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #13 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning

Again it begs the question ... if there's no "collusion" what's the obstruction.

But the better question is ... what do people think will change because of it?

Queshank

Has Mueller been sharing evidence with Vox?

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #14 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:01pm:
So what's the "impeach Trump end game?"

Queshank

A dream?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:04pm:
Ask why you insist Trump or his people couldn't have committed serious crimes? That's always seemingly your basis and at best you are simply wrong given what increasingly comes to light, or at worst you know it and refuse to admit it and have some agenda.

Vypr.

Despite my having been very clear on this issue nearly a dozen times ... you still don't get it.

I don't deny they could have committed serious crimes.  It's why I think they've got Trump screwed now with the Cohen raid.  He's not going to win re election in 2020 now, and he is probably going to lose the House and might even lose the Senate.

Because the evidence from Cohen's personal files will be incontrovertible.

So now what?

What changes?

Like I've been saying to you and Greg since day one.  Nothing changes. 

I mean what do you think is going to happen?  What's your end game?  That's what I keep asking.  You've posted 2 or 3 times and still avoided the question.

Queshank

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Spectacular Eric. wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:06pm:
Has Mueller been sharing evidence with Vox?

I dunno but they should put their heads together with some of the people at this link at Vanity Fair who say the fact that Mueller is still reporting to Rosenstein is solid evidence there's no obstruction case being built.

But just like conservatives all in on Benghazi, they ignore any information to the contrary.

Vypr before you even go there, I didn't just say I don't think Trump or any of the people around him could commit no crimes.  I said there's people who doubt there's an obstruction case, because the fact that Rosenstein is still in charge demonstrates no obstruction charge is possible.

I simply read more sources of information than you do.  That doesn't change the fact that ALL of the information is speculation.  You just prefer a certain flavor of speculation.

Queshank

IP Logged

Harrys Sockpuppet4335
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

All knowing asshole

Reply #17 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:31pm:
I dunno but they should put their heads together with some of the people at this link at Vanity Fair who say the fact that Mueller is still reporting to Rosenstein is solid evidence there's no obstruction case being built.

But just like conservatives all in on Benghazi, they ignore any information to the contrary.

Vypr before you even go there, I didn't just say I don't think Trump or any of the people around him could commit no crimes.  I said there's people who doubt there's an obstruction case, because the fact that Rosenstein is still in charge demonstrates no obstruction charge is possible.

I simply read more sources of information than you do.  That doesn't change the fact that ALL of the information is speculation.  You just prefer a certain flavor of speculation.

Queshank

You conflate issues. Benghazi is a separate issue. If it needs further study, so be it. Any issue, as far as I'm concerned, needs to be evaluated. Not just government issues, mind you, issues as a whole.

It's awful hard to seperate the government issues from the "just" issues these days, though, isn't it?

IP Logged

Spectacular Eric.
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Reply #18 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:31pm:

Queshank

Basically all we have is lots of opinion pieces based on what these partisan hacks think Mueller has.

Obstruction of justice is quite the come down from Trump and Putin working together to hack the election. And, the obstruction charge is going to be a hard road.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #19 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 3:57am
Print Post  
Spectacular Eric. wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 11:42pm:
Basically all we have is lots of opinion pieces based on what these partisan hacks think Mueller has.

Obstruction of justice is quite the come down from Trump and Putin working together to hack the election. And, the obstruction charge is going to be a hard road.

That's your opinion.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Impeach Trump End Game

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules