Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Republican Civil Rights Hero They Won’t Teach About in School
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Republican Civil Rights Hero They Won’t Teach About in School (Read 288 times)
JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Re: The Republican Civil Rights Hero They Won’t Teach About in School
Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Jake Brake wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 3:30pm:
Wrong the Democrats only fool weak minded people like you into believing that. Name one thing obama did in his 8 years of destroy America campaign for blacks? Nothing zero nada obama sold out his own people for the privilege of working for the Racist white Democrat party. More blacks were on welfare or unemployment under obama.I didn't vote for Trump BUT I have to give him credit black unemployment is at the lowest level in history no thanks to the sell out obama.

That's where you are wrong boy!! I have said numerous times they play the race bate game. They con minorities into getting their votes and support.

The KKK supports the republican party. That does not mean the Republican party supports the KKK.

If you really think the KKK are Democrats "today" then you're an example of ignorance on the right. You're also an example of why Trump won Republican party candidate for president. Ignorance

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #21 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 4:20pm:
Huh Seriously?

Yes he is. He has a very serious medical issue. I don't know that its PTSD, but there is something that causes his cortex to break down and be weak. Maybe he produces a large amount adrenaline. Or maybe he just comes on when he runs out of drugs.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Jake Brake
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #22 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:06am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:26pm:
That's where you are wrong boy!! I have said numerous times they play the race bate game. They con minorities into getting their votes and support.

The KKK supports the republican party. That does not mean the Republican party supports the KKK.

If you really think the KKK are Democrats "today" then you're an example of ignorance on the right. You're also an example of why Trump won Republican party candidate for president. Ignorance

Like I said the Democrats fool the weak minded like you.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Christophe
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:28am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:35pm:
Yes he is. He has a very serious medical issue. I don't know that its PTSD, but there is something that causes his cortex to break down and be weak. Maybe he produces a large amount adrenaline. Or maybe he just comes on when he runs out of drugs.

I'm an 8 years sober alcoholic, not a drug addict.  If you are going to try and insult me, at least get your facts right.  Although, you never have your facts right, filthy traitor.

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:02am
Print Post  
Christophe wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:28am:
I'm an 8 years sober alcoholic, not a drug addict.  If you are going to try and insult me, at least get your facts right.  Although, you never have your facts right, filthy traitor.

It appears that dry drunks may be as stupid as drunks.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Christophe
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:02am:
It appears that dry drunks may be as stupid as drunks.

Perhaps, but we sure got your number.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative3

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #26 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Christophe wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
Perhaps, but we sure got your number.

French Tickler, you got nothing.  Anyone that would say that alcohol isn't a drug is a complete idiot..

IP Logged

Christophe
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:54pm:
French Tickler, you got nothing.  Anyone that would say that alcohol isn't a drug is a complete idiot..

Context?  (proof)

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Alcohol is a drug, and alcoholics are drug addicts.  Nicotine is a drug, and users who are addicted to it are drug addicts.  Christophe is to be commended and encouraged in his position as an alcoholic in recovery.  My hat is off to you Mr. Christophe.  Though we may (well, may not be strong enough) disagree on pretty much everything, I salute you for what have been able to accomplish over the past 8 years and wish you well for the future.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

EF
LNF House Leader
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Anybody who seriously thinks a person from that long ago is ignored currently because that person was a Republican is, beyond any shadow of doubt, a tin foil hat wearer (allegorically if not actually).  Fortunately, there are not enough of them to do much more than create amusement.  Even if they ALL voted for the Donald (and they didn't; there are tin foil hat wearers on the far left, too), they could not have ensured his election by themselves.  The Donald was clearly an anomaly in the Republican primary.  That he beat Hillary in the general is simply becuase of white hot hatred of Clinton in key states.  He was perceived as the lesser of two evils. We can only hope such a thing will not repeat itself in 2020, but even if it does, I think the United States will be okay.  The system is currently working as designed, kind of like an effective immune system.  It has sensed an infection and is working to remove it or isolate it. And I think it will.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Republican Civil Rights Hero They Won’t Teach About in School

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules