Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Libby’s pardon means Trump knows Mueller’s witch hunt M.O.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Libby’s pardon means Trump knows Mueller’s witch hunt M.O. (Read 56 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Libby’s pardon means Trump knows Mueller’s witch hunt M.O.
Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:42am
Print Post  
Wink   Cheesy   Grin

By: Lee Cary & Marty Watters
April 15, 2018

WARNING: The following is, necessarily, somewhat extensive reading because the web of deceit it outlines is itself complex.

Media speculation over the meaning of President Trump’s pardon of Lewis “Scooter” Libby is predictable and wrong.

Three examples:

1. CNN speculates that, “In pardoning a former White House aide, Trump could be signaling to his own associates that they will be protected if they decline to participate with government investigators.”  CNN assumes Trump is guilty.

2. The New York Times suggests that “Mr. Trump may have seen some parallels [to Libby’s case]—and a chance to make a statement.”  That’s true, as far as it goes.

As for what that statement is, the Times turns to Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff (CA) who says, “This is the president’s way of sending a message to those implicated in the Russia investigation: You have my back and I’ll have yours.” Schiff assumes Trump is guilty, too.

The Times also quotes Valerie Plame—the namesake of Plamegate—who says, “I would say he’s trying to build a firewall. He’s saying, ‘If you get into trouble, don’t spill the beans, I’ll take care of you.’ This is how the mafia works.”  Plame assumes Trump is guilty.  But a Mafioso, too?

3. Writing for Minnesota Public Radio, Nina Totenburg finds a partial motive via the Democrat Minority Leader of the House: “Pelosi said the pardon shows Trump is willing to pardon those who lie under oath—and that is a ‘threat’ to the Mueller investigation ‘and to our democracy.’”  Pelosi exaggerates.

Collectively, the liberal media’s explanation of Trump’s motive is that he’s trying to avoid justice by silencing potential witnesses, who might be able to offer testimony against him, with the implied offer of an eventual pardon.

The logic of that explanation, though, is a bridge too far.

For one thing, Trump was a Democrat in the NYC real estate business when Libby got trapped by a Special Counsel into committing a process crime that had zero to do with the outing of Valerie Plame’s C.I.A.‘s employment.

For another, Trump would not have to reach back into ancient history to pardon someone trapped in a process crime. He could pardon General Michael Flynn, and may do so after all this collusion nonsense ends.

So, what was Trump’s Libby-pardon about?

The legacy media will never see it because they look through broken glasses.

A reasonable answer is found though examining the modus operandi (M.O.) of the lead actors in both the Plamegate, and the Trump-Russia Collusion, Special Counsel “investigations.”

The predicate of both was the alleged commission of a crime.  And, in both cases, the predicate was based a fraudulent misrepresentation that granted a Special Counsel a prosecutorial license to target political adversaries.

In short, the arrangement created the perfect stage for a miscarriage of justice.

MORE>https://canadafreepress.com//article/libbys-pardon-means-trump-knows-muellers-wi...

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Re: Libby’s pardon means Trump knows Mueller’s witch hunt M.O.
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:44am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:42am:
Wink   Cheesy   Grin

By: Lee Cary & Marty Watters
April 15, 2018

https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/cary041518.jpg

WARNING: The following is, necessarily, somewhat extensive reading because the web of deceit it outlines is itself complex.

Media speculation over the meaning of President Trump’s pardon of Lewis “Scooter” Libby is predictable and wrong.

Three examples:

1. CNN speculates that, “In pardoning a former White House aide, Trump could be signaling to his own associates that they will be protected if they decline to participate with government investigators.”  CNN assumes Trump is guilty.

2. The New York Times suggests that “Mr. Trump may have seen some parallels [to Libby’s case]—and a chance to make a statement.”  That’s true, as far as it goes.

As for what that statement is, the Times turns to Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff (CA) who says, “This is the president’s way of sending a message to those implicated in the Russia investigation: You have my back and I’ll have yours.” Schiff assumes Trump is guilty, too.

The Times also quotes Valerie Plame—the namesake of Plamegate—who says, “I would say he’s trying to build a firewall. He’s saying, ‘If you get into trouble, don’t spill the beans, I’ll take care of you.’ This is how the mafia works.”  Plame assumes Trump is guilty.  But a Mafioso, too?

3. Writing for Minnesota Public Radio, Nina Totenburg finds a partial motive via the Democrat Minority Leader of the House: “Pelosi said the pardon shows Trump is willing to pardon those who lie under oath—and that is a ‘threat’ to the Mueller investigation ‘and to our democracy.’”  Pelosi exaggerates.

Collectively, the liberal media’s explanation of Trump’s motive is that he’s trying to avoid justice by silencing potential witnesses, who might be able to offer testimony against him, with the implied offer of an eventual pardon.

The logic of that explanation, though, is a bridge too far.

For one thing, Trump was a Democrat in the NYC real estate business when Libby got trapped by a Special Counsel into committing a process crime that had zero to do with the outing of Valerie Plame’s C.I.A.‘s employment.

For another, Trump would not have to reach back into ancient history to pardon someone trapped in a process crime. He could pardon General Michael Flynn, and may do so after all this collusion nonsense ends.

So, what was Trump’s Libby-pardon about?

The legacy media will never see it because they look through broken glasses.

A reasonable answer is found though examining the modus operandi (M.O.) of the lead actors in both the Plamegate, and the Trump-Russia Collusion, Special Counsel “investigations.”

The predicate of both was the alleged commission of a crime.  And, in both cases, the predicate was based a fraudulent misrepresentation that granted a Special Counsel a prosecutorial license to target political adversaries.

In short, the arrangement created the perfect stage for a miscarriage of justice.

MORE>https://canadafreepress.com//article/libbys-pardon-means-trump-knows-muellers-wi...

No.. You may not suck my balls.. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Libby’s pardon means Trump knows Mueller’s witch hunt M.O.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules