Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The 11 most eye-opening lines in James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty,' ranked
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The 11 most eye-opening lines in James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty,' ranked (Read 725 times)
Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: The 11 most eye-opening lines in James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty,' ranked
Reply #50 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 3:19pm:
LNF Members are not allowed avatars, as far as I can tell.

There are signature lines, and many here have images in their signature lines. However it is not a given that a particular image in one's signature line is supposed to represent the member's image. In some cases, such as  yours, it's fairly obvious the image is a self-representation, e.g., a cartoon rabbit pretending to lead an orchestra is supposed to represent some sort of "Maestro", and you seem to have conferred that intention. In my case, it should be fairly obvious that I do not identify with con-man Donald J. Trump.

So do what you like; it won't concern me.

I'm just joking with you. It would be quite the plot twist if you currently identified with Trump.

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Representative3

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #51 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
I always assume you are as serious as a cartoon rabbit pretending to lead an orchestra.

Bugs is doing a send-up of Leopold Stokowski ..

IP Logged

Jake Brake
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #52 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Why do you waste time on an obvious troll?

I remember when LNF had smarter half intelligent Trolls  Angry ah the good old days.

Liberalism The incurable disease.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative

You spent your lunch money
on meth

Reply #53 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
Bugs is doing a send-up of Leopold Stokowski .. 

Who is reputed to have stabbed a violinist's eye with baton.

Don't know if it was accidental.

Oh, wait. That was Toscanini.

Never mind.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #54 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:46pm:
How sad you and your fellow conservatwits repeatedly attempt to shift the focus of this thread from the points that Comey raised,

Ulysses.

/facepalm.

What are the "points raised" besides Comey really dislikes the guy who fired him from his dream job?

How unique and unusual and completely unexpected.  What startling new revelations to learn that Trump is orange, has small hands, and is considered unethical and immoral by his detractors.  What crushing "points!"  How can they possibly be refuted??!

Quote:
to an attack on the publication that aired them,

It's an attack to point out they're a money making enterprise using clickbait to earn record profits?

Is Keith Olbermann a conservatwit "attacking" CNN and other news outlets?

Quote:
1. STOP ASKING “WHY ARE THEY COVERING TRUMP ALL THE EFFING TIME?”

They’re doing it for the money.

Duhhhh.

Save yourself the aggravation of looking for journalistic malfeasance, political motives, secret cabals or sinister corporations acting stealthily behind the curtain.

No stealth. No curtain. No apologies.

“Man, who would have expected the ride we’re all having right now?” asked a giddy CBS Chairman Les Moonves late last month. “The money’s rolling in and this is fun.”

Moonves—to my experience the most honest executive in media (not that it’s a suffocatingly full elevator)—summed it up: “It may not be good for America, but it’s damn good for CBS. … This is going to be a very good year for us. Sorry. It’s a terrible thing to say. But, bring it on, Donald. Keep going.”

What else do you expect from commercial-based broadcasting? Or commercial-based digital and print journalism?

Are you going to hurt my feelings and call me a conservatwit again for pointing out that Jeff Zucker, the CEO of CNN was also the head of NBC Entertainment that launched "The Apprentice?"  Is the Washington Post just run by a bunch of "conservatwits?"

Or how about Ken Lerer, co-founder of the "Huffington Post" and "Buzzfeed" quoted in the above article?  He a "conservatwit" too?
Quote:
“It’s a not-unfair knock on CNN to say that they went all in on Trump and helped him enormously,” Ken Lerer, co-founder of the Huffington Post and BuzzFeed, said in a recent onstage interview at City University of New York’s journalism school. “I think it was a strategy, a programming strategy.”

Quote:
as well as an ad hominem attack on the forum member who posted the information.

I haven't attacked you Ulysses.  Don't whine.  It's unbecoming.

Quote:
There is nothing for me to defend here. It is what it is.

Deal with it.

Yeah.  Cuz it's indefensible.

But grats on joining the legions being manipulated by Trump thru his manipulation of the media.  You can feel really good about that.  I guess.  You're unique and unusual too.  Just like Comey!

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative

on meth

Reply #55 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Harrys Sockpuppet4335 wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Why do you waste time on an obvious troll?

Perhaps for the same reason I waste time with you oblivious trolls.

Boredom.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative

on meth

Reply #56 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 4:51pm:
Ulysses.

/facepalm.

What are the "points raised" besides Comey really dislikes the guy who fired him from his dream job?

How unique and unusual and completely unexpected.  What startling new revelations to learn that Trump is orange, has small hands, and is considered unethical and immoral by his detractors.  What crushing "points!"  How can they possibly be refuted??!

It's an attack to point out they're a money making enterprise using clickbait to earn record profits?

Is Keith Olbermann a conservatwit "attacking" CNN and other news outlets?

Are you going to hurt my feelings and call me a conservatwit again for pointing out that Jeff Zucker, the CEO of CNN was also the head of NBC Entertainment that launched "The Apprentice?"  Is the Washington Post just run by a bunch of "conservatwits?"

Or how about Ken Lerer, co-founder of the "Huffington Post" and "Buzzfeed" quoted in the above article?  He a "conservatwit" too?

I haven't attacked you Ulysses.  Don't whine.  It's unbecoming.

Yeah.  Cuz it's indefensible.

But grats on joining the legions being manipulated by Trump thru his manipulation of the media.  You can feel really good about that.  I guess.  You're unique and unusual too.  Just like Comey!

Queshank

Gad.

You are so very full of yourself.

Too bad it's all shit.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #57 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
Gad.

You are so very full of yourself.

Too bad it's all shit.

Hey man quit ad homineming the messenger.

I take it that means you do think Keith Olbermann, The Washington Post, and the cofounder of Huffpost and Buzzfeed are all conservatwits?

Noted.

Queshank

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative

on meth

Reply #58 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 5:20pm:
Hey man quit ad homineming the messenger.

I take it that means you do think Keith Olbermann, The Washington Post, and the cofounder of Huffpost and Buzzfeed are all conservatwits?

Noted.

Queshank

There you go again.

I guess in your milieu, twisting other people's words into something they never intended, passes as great wit.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #59 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 16th, 2018 at 8:30pm:
There you go again.

I guess in your milieu, twisting other people's words into something they never intended, passes as great wit.

Well I guess you could respond to the actual question instead of being the troll Harry mocks you as.  I'm not twisting your words.  I'm working with what little you're willing to offer that isn't an insult.

I could just as easily respond with "There you go again, avoiding the discussion I'm trying to have with you with deflection and insults." 

You started the thread.  Don't bitch when the waters get to deep for you to swim in.  Did you expect everyone to just lap up Comey's butthurt bullshit with no challenge?

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The 11 most eye-opening lines in James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty,' ranked

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules