Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › CBS Skips Reporting Its Own Bad Poll for Mueller...So Fox News Hosts Report It
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) CBS Skips Reporting Its Own Bad Poll for Mueller...So Fox News Hosts Report It (Read 300 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: CBS Skips Reporting Its Own Bad Poll for Mueller...So Fox News Hosts Report It
Reply #10 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Ashley McChurch wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 2:58am:
How the voters view the investigation matters most to the congress as it may have an effect on the mid terms and the democrats in particular since removing Trump from office is their only goal. No one cares about indictments on Russians or Flynn or anyone who is not the president. The longer this thing drags out without ensnaring the president the more the country will support the president and turn against Mueller and the democrats.

Oh, I don't know.  It should get REAL interesting if the President of the of the United States pleads the Fifth.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: CBS Skips Reporting Its Own Bad Poll for Mueller...So Fox News Hosts Report It
Reply #11 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:22am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:45pm:
I'm not sure that Mueller is losing at anything.  His investigation continues and he's helped to drain the swamp.

Where's the evidence that there was collusion with Russia?  Has he drained that swamp of hil's accusations regarding collusion?  When is he going to interview her and ask her what the heck she is talking about? 

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:30am
Print Post  
Lomelis wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Since when are investigators beholden to poll numbers?  He's not a politician, he's not running for election or seeking election.

The fact is that his investigation is still going and during the investigation he has taken down several apparently corrupt Trumpets.

You might not like that he is draining the swamp but it doesn't bother me at all.

What "Trumpets" from the swamp has he taken down?  Who has been tried and who has been convicted?  What are the charges?  Manafort possibly is in trouble for money laundering, I think.  However, he hasn't been part of the "swamp".  If he's convicted of something, he'll just be a convicted attorney.

A little bit off topic, but mr crepe and I have been wondering for years how people enter into politics in Washington as middle class and retire as millionaires.  That's part of the swamp.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:35am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 5:15am:
Oh, I don't know.  It should get REAL interesting if the President of the of the United States pleads the Fifth.

Greg

Nah.  It would depend on the question asked of him; e.g., if the question would get too close to National Security or plans regarding places like N. Korea, he should plead the fifth.  Don't be a blabber-mouth like obummer was.  Of course, as we found out with obummer, his word meant nothing.  Remember the "red line"?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #14 - May 14th, 2018 at 7:31am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 5:35am:
Nah.  It would depend on the question asked of him; e.g., if the question would get too close to National Security or plans regarding places like N. Korea, he should plead the fifth.  Don't be a blabber-mouth like obummer was.  Of course, as we found out with obummer, his word meant nothing.  Remember the "red line"?

I think if questions are going to be asked, they'd pertain to dealings WITH Russians.

Greg

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #15 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 7:31am:
I think if questions are going to be asked, they'd pertain to dealings WITH Russians.

Greg

Which I'm all for BUT no questions about Stormy the slut or pee tapes they have nothing to do with Russian  Collusion

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 9:51am:
Which I'm all for BUT no questions about Stormy the slut or pee tapes they have nothing to do with Russian  Collusion

Oh, but the pee tape DOES pertain to Russians.  Allegedly, that happened in Moscow and the Russians are allegedly blackmailing Trump with it.  Allegedly. 

Greg

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - May 14th, 2018 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:43pm:
It's called the Hannity HackTM..  where you continue to lie until you believe it yourself.

“Vast right wing conspiracy”

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - May 15th, 2018 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 7:31am:

Greg

Clinton and her cohorts have had more political dealings with Russia than President Trump ever thought of having.  His dealings with them were mostly, if not all, while he was still a business man and not on the political stage yet.  None of this publicity has hurt him with the voters, and I think it's beginning to scare the dem voters or at the least make them a bit wary of what's going on in their party.  I don't know who the leader of the dem party is at this time, but they certainly do need to settle on someone and get down to either the business of their party or of their nation.  Right now they're not doing much to help either one.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #19 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:48am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 5:59am:

Clinton and her cohorts have had more political dealings with Russia than President Trump ever thought of having.  His dealings with them were mostly, if not all, while he was still a business man and not on the political stage yet.  None of this publicity has hurt him with the voters, and I think it's beginning to scare the dem voters or at the least make them a bit wary of what's going on in their party.  I don't know who the leader of the dem party is at this time, but they certainly do need to settle on someone and get down to either the business of their party or of their nation.  Right now they're not doing much to help either one.

Well then, if this isn't hurting or scaring him and he's done nothing, he should have NO problem telling the truth to Mueller.  Right?

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › CBS Skips Reporting Its Own Bad Poll for Mueller...So Fox News Hosts Report It

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules