Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OT: The history of Jasmine in the LNF
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) OT: The history of Jasmine in the LNF (Read 603 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Re: OT: The history of Jasmine in the LNF
Reply #40 - May 14th, 2018 at 3:52am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 2:31am:
Bullshit.

For once I'll have to agree with Yasmeanial: She is anything but level headed, reasonable, or compassionate.

She routinely threatens to vaporize anyone caught trying to steal her POS Honda car. She routinely makes statements that entire races and nations should be exterminated. She refers to entire nations as "Desert monkeys", or "slant eyes". I could go on, but that might mean delving through her posts and that is too unpleasant a prospect to consider.

I suppose you've become inured to her venom. Not my problem. I just don't know how you can call her compassionate, although it does help to explain how Bush managed to hoodwink so many voters with his phenomenally dishonest catch phrase: "Compassionate Conservatism". If your conception of compassion is embodied in Yasmeanial's posts, then obviously you and the average GOP voter has absolutely no clue what it means to be compassionate.

Such is the cracked lens of your view.

Holy crap. You think TL is in the GOP? Are you even paying attention?  Shocked

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #41 - May 14th, 2018 at 3:53am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 3:28am:
Chicks generally don't come to political sites because I think they don't like the rough male atmosphere.    Grin

Josie, LadyC, A-Mom, Harley and I can take it. And dish it.  Smiley

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

It's the corruption, stupid!

Reply #42 - May 14th, 2018 at 8:55am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 3:26am:
What were you eating with the other hand?

Seeing how it's Yasmeanial, probably another lesbian...

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #43 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 3:28am:
Chicks generally don't come to political sites because I think they don't like the rough male atmosphere.    Grin

Has anyone here actually met Yasmeanial?

Can they confirm "she" is not really an obese pimply teenage boy in drag?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

KW680
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #44 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:42am
Print Post  
I remember when Josie and Ren showed up with that one little troll in tow who tried challenging you he left with his tail tucked between his tailfeathers. I Really miss the old Jasmine she kept the forum free of Trolls Now LNF is overrun with Liberal Loon Trolls like Billy pee brain Little vypr girl useless Bo Bo the poo flinging monkey pissy piddler while they all are harmless little simpletons they do tend to get boring at times.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #45 - May 14th, 2018 at 10:54am
Print Post  
KW680 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 9:42am:
I remember when Josie and Ren showed up with that one little troll in tow who tried challenging you he left with his tail tucked between his tailfeathers. I Really miss the old Jasmine she kept the forum free of Trolls Now LNF is overrun with Liberal Loon Trolls like Billy pee brain Little vypr girl useless Bo Bo the poo flinging monkey pissy piddler while they all are harmless little simpletons they do tend to get boring at times.

You're one of Yasmeanial's trained monkeys, right?

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #46 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 1:40am:
No way, TL! Take that back right now!

On my very worst day, even if I were drugged and barely conscious, I *ASSURE* you that I would come up with a reply snappier and more clever than that.

Why you do me like dat?  Angry

Oh I didn't mean anything by it! I agree you are on another level with your clever turn of phrase.

I'm just trying to hi-light the role reversal here.

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #47 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 2:31am:
Bullshit.

For once I'll have to agree with Yasmeanial: She is anything but level headed, reasonable, or compassionate.

She routinely threatens to vaporize anyone caught trying to steal her POS Honda car. She routinely makes statements that entire races and nations should be exterminated. She refers to entire nations as "Desert monkeys", or "slant eyes". I could go on, but that might mean delving through her posts and that is too unpleasant a prospect to consider.

I suppose you've become inured to her venom. Not my problem. I just don't know how you can call her compassionate, although it does help to explain how Bush managed to hoodwink so many voters with his phenomenally dishonest catch phrase: "Compassionate Conservatism". If your conception of compassion is embodied in Yasmeanial's posts, then obviously you and the average GOP voter has absolutely no clue what it means to be compassionate.

Such is the cracked lens of your view.

Well, I think those are just moments of nostalgia for her. I like to watch Double Dare. Some enjoy classic cars. Jasmine likes to joke about that stuff to keep some semblance of her old ways alive.

She's a big fan of wrestling. I suspect her more flamboyant comments are in that spirit. But the new found mercy and compassion she has?

That's the real Jasmine.

2017 ECONOMIST OF THE YEAR, SHOOTERMAN POSTER OF THE YEAR & LNF ALL-STAR TEAM MEMBER

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #48 - May 14th, 2018 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:40am:
Well, I think those are just moments of nostalgia for her. I like to watch Double Dare. Some enjoy classic cars. Jasmine likes to joke about that stuff to keep some semblance of her old ways alive.

She's a big fan of wrestling. I suspect her more flamboyant comments are in that spirit. But the new found mercy and compassion she has?

That's the real Jasmine.

If the Jasmine that reveals herself in her recent posts is the REAL Jasmine, the one with "new found mercy and compassion," then fake Jasmine did not embody the concept of "ardent Christian" to a greater extent than the real one, and the real one seems to miss the mark more than a little.

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #49 - May 14th, 2018 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
If the Jasmine that reveals herself in her recent posts is the REAL Jasmine, the one with "new found mercy and compassion," then fake Jasmine did not embody the concept of "ardent Christian" to a greater extent than the real one, and the real one seems to miss the mark more than a little.

I tend to think much of that is done with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OT: The history of Jasmine in the LNF

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules