Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › MCGA
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) MCGA (Read 558 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: MCGA
Reply #20 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:19am
Print Post  
Interesting that supporting a company that makes phones for spying on the users and illegally deals with NK and Iran is suddenly not only okay, but the associated Chinese jobs are more important to trump than American jobs.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:37am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
You guys really don't know how manipulation works do you?

Here's a primer.  It should give you enough of a launching pad to get you going if you're actually interested in learning how the real world works.

The ones you're looking for are #1 and #11.

11 Psychological Tricks to Manipulate People, Ranked in Order of Pure Evilness

Queshank

This really does deserve some more of that ol' Qsplaining

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-orders-help-chinese-phone-215814298.html

"A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker."

"Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels."

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #22 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:44am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 7:37am:

"A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker."

"Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels."

The most corrupt administration in US history.

Greg Angry

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #23 - May 15th, 2018 at 8:02am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 7:37am:

Billy you're like exhibit A for my awakening and realization that leftists really aren't very smart.

What does this have to do with me, or with my "Q'splainin?"

I have repeatedly for years now simply made commentary on the tactics Trump uses in attempts to get people on the left and the Democrats to understand Trump, in order to better and more effectively counter, nullify and defeat Trump.  And repeatedly shown you how it is working against you.  And in fact how sometimes you are the target of his tactics and cons while you're all busy pretending you're super smart and it's Trump's supporters who are his targets.

And guys like you, Vypr and Ulysses constantly interpret that in a partisan manner.  Helping to prove to most of America that as the New York Times suggested last weekend, you're really not as smart as you think you are

I don't even say "it's going to work" because I consistently hold out hope guys like you will pull your heads out of your asses.  My confidence in Trump winning re-election, and my lack of confidence in the inevitability of the impending "blue wave" is based almost completely on how ignorant guys like you are.  And remember this when and if the blue wave doesn't happen.  It is your fault.  Remember this when Trump wins re-election.  It is your fault.  We're already saddled with Trump for one term because of you.

Meanwhile in the real world and not the partisan jungle people like you insist is actually reality:

Trump’s ZTE tweet sows confusion before trade talks with China - Washington Post, May 14, 2018

The episode shows how much Trump is personally directing the China negotiations
The president has asked several White House advisers recently what the Chinese want and what must be done to advance the trade talks, according to two people briefed on the discussions, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to talk about sensitive matters.

Trump is determined to make a deal with China and has been told in recent days that relaxing restrictions on ZTE was a “prerequisite” to get the Chinese to engage in substantive discussions.

Two weeks ago, Ross, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and several other advisers flew to Beijing to try to pressure Chinese officials to boost U.S. imports. Those talks made little progress.

Trump and Chinese leader Xi Jinping spoke by phone on May 8, and then senior Chinese officials led by Vice Minister of Commerce Wang Shouwen met at the Treasury Department on Friday, where the ZTE issue was again raised.

Trump, China, ZTE and the art of the deal- CNN May 15, 2018

So while it seems illogical that someone who won power accusing China of stealing American jobs now wants to save US-sanctioned technology firm ZTE to rescue Chinese jobs, the move is perfectly compatible with his character.

ZTE's fate is evolving into a multi-layered drama that encapsulates tense trade posturing between two economic superpowers that are also locked in high-stakes geopolitical maneuvering over the future of a nuclear North Korea.

It offers fresh insight into Trump's way of doing business, his willingness to flout the norms of presidential governance and his own impulsive behavior -- all of which proved so attractive to voters soured on establishment politics in 2016.

Stephen Collinson's analyses in recent months have started to show he's "getting it."  I would pay attention if I were you.  It could be helpful in the coming years.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Party Leader

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Reply #24 - May 15th, 2018 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Seriously Billy..  You simply HAVE to stop pointing out Trump's lies and corruption..  it's pissing off the Right-Wingers..

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 8:39am:
Seriously Billy..  You simply HAVE to stop pointing out Trump's lies and corruption..  it's pissing off the Right-Wingers..

I know, but Q splained that his trump man is not really corrupt, he's just using corruption to divert attention from all the wonders and good deeds he is creating for the little Americans.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #26 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Qsplaining only gets us so far.  Trump may have a method to his madness, perhaps a method that even he is unaware of.  But with every ju-jitsu double-back 180 he pulls, he weakens his pull with swing voters.  His tribal core will back him no matter what, but there are plenty of voters less "loyal" to the crown brand who will find themselves much less able to summon up the motivation to go out and vote.

We've got a mid-term in the works right now, which is usually a chamber-flipper.  And Trump, for all his crazy-like-a-fox shenanigans, seems to be doing all he can to turn away moderates.

And while Trump has made a long career out of conning people, he has never been under this level of formal scrutiny -- tax "audits" notwithstanding.  Every tweet and utterance goes down in posterity, and his famous lack of message discipline is likely his undoing.

Again -- just imagine if Obama had used his bully pulpit to fret over jobs in China...

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:11am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:08am:
Qsplaining only gets us so far.  Trump may have a method to his madness, perhaps a method that even he is unaware of.  But with every ju-jitsu double-back 180 he pulls, he weakens his pull with swing voters.  His tribal core will back him no matter what, but there are plenty of voters less "loyal" to the crown brand who will find themselves much less able to summon up the motivation to go out and vote.

We've got a mid-term in the works right now, which is usually a chamber-flipper.  And Trump, for all his crazy-like-a-fox shenanigans, seems to be doing all he can to turn away moderates.

And while Trump has made a long career out of conning people, he has never been under this level of formal scrutiny -- tax "audits" notwithstanding.  Every tweet and utterance goes down in posterity, and his famous lack of message discipline is likely his undoing.

Again -- just imagine if Obama had used his bully pulpit to fret over jobs in China...

Remember, he could stand in the middle of fith avenue ...

They don't care. Just watch Q twisting

and Archie

They could care less that trump is what they have always railed against.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #28 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 8:39am:

No.  But it is opening up room for them to say things like "Look how rich the Clintons and the Obamas got after being president."

Aaaaaand you get nowhere. 

Not as long as there's room and evidence to demonstrate even from anti Trump organizations like CNN, the NY Times and the Washington Post that there are other reasons for Trump's moves.  That the partisan and biased Huffington Post is merely putting forward one theory among many.

You guys act like you just started paying attention to politics.  It's embarrassing.

Queshank

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #29 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:14am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:01am:
I know, but Q splained that his trump man is not really corrupt, he's just using corruption to divert attention from all the wonders and good deeds he is creating for the little Americans.

You idiot.

Trump is corrupt as crappity smack.  What exactly do you think a con man is?  What have I been calling Trump for years now.  A world class con man.

Your blind spot is not realizing and not acknowledging the corruption that preceded Trump.

As Greg said during the campaign ... he doesn't care if politicians get a little.  A little grift never hurt nothing. 

At least Greg is operating in the real world even if he's wrong on focusing so much attention on Mueller to save us all from Trump.

You guys are just batshit delusional.

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › MCGA

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules