Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › MCGA
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) MCGA (Read 625 times)
billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: MCGA
Reply #30 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:12am:
No.  But it is opening up room for them to say things like "Look how rich the Clintons and the Obamas got after being president."

Aaaaaand you get nowhere. 

Not as long as there's room and evidence to demonstrate even from anti Trump organizations like CNN, the NY Times and the Washington Post that there are other reasons for Trump's moves.  That the partisan and biased Huffington Post is merely putting forward one theory among many.

You guys act like you just started paying attention to politics.  It's embarrassing.

Queshank

"After", as opposed to foreign policy designed to profit the president while in office. Twist away Q.

And Q thinks the big bad media is anti trump for reporting negative facts

Keep twisting

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Semi-Omnipotent
LNF Party Leader

Part time God

Reply #31 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:12am:
You guys act like you just started paying attention to politics.  It's embarrassing.

And you're acting as though you're a recent ex-smoker talking about cigarettes ..

Calm down and stay focused .. .

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:14am:
You idiot.

Trump is corrupt as crappity smack.  What exactly do you think a con man is?  What have I been calling Trump for years now.  A world class con man.

Your blind spot is not realizing and not acknowledging the corruption that preceded Trump.

As Greg said during the campaign ... he doesn't care if politicians get a little.  A little grift never hurt nothing. 

At least Greg is operating in the real world even if he's wrong on focusing so much attention on Mueller to save us all from Trump.

You guys are just batshit delusional.

Queshank

Yeah, you do say that - occasionally, but not when you are running off your usual idiocy Qsplaining how smart trump is at playing the left.

I guess it depends on the day.

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #33 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:31am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:08am:
Qsplaining only gets us so far.  Trump may have a method to his madness, perhaps a method that even he is unaware of.  But with every ju-jitsu double-back 180 he pulls, he weakens his pull with swing voters.  His tribal core will back him no matter what, but there are plenty of voters less "loyal" to the crown brand who will find themselves much less able to summon up the motivation to go out and vote.

We've got a mid-term in the works right now, which is usually a chamber-flipper.  And Trump, for all his crazy-like-a-fox shenanigans, seems to be doing all he can to turn away moderates.

And while Trump has made a long career out of conning people, he has never been under this level of formal scrutiny -- tax "audits" notwithstanding.  Every tweet and utterance goes down in posterity, and his famous lack of message discipline is likely his undoing.

FC, I agree the midterms are usually a chamber flipper.

If the Democrats pick up only the standard amount of seats in an off year, say they take back about 24 House seats which is the average.  And not something like the complete "shellacking" the Democrats experienced under Obama with losing 63 House seats.  Are you willing to admit that the "Trump effect" you are counting on so heavily doesn't actually exist?

Do you think the Democrats will pick up 63+ House seats?

There's some debate and some concern that the Democrats might not even retake the House at all.  If North Korea goes well, if the economy is doing fine and if the looming trade war with China is averted by Trump being the shameless crappity smack he is and being totally fine with reversing course at the drop of a hat, what is going to be your rationalization if the Democrats pick up some seats but fail to take the House?  Because if all 3 of those targets are hit, that's likely to happen.

What do you think about the fact that the generic Congressional polling results have tightened to the point where they're now within the margin of error?

Are you paying attention to what's going on in the black community and the turmoil there?  I'll remind you Alabama would not have gone Democrat if not for the black community.  Do we need to revisit the "Impending Demographics Disaster" narrative for the Republican Party?  It doesn't take too many African Americans defecting to make a big impact.  And you should be paying attention to Candace Owens and her heightened influence.  I am. 

Are you paying attention to what's going on with gun rights and the growing backlash against the Parkland kids?  Are you aware Laura Ingraham's ratings rebounded and actually increased by 20% in the week after Hogg's boycott?  Are you aware several of the nation's biggest gun manufacturers are no longer doing business with Dick's Sporting Goods and there's some speculation (premature in my opinion) that Dick's Sporting Goods may not survive the boycotts that gun rights advocates are directing their way?

While you're all freaking out about the poor Palestinian lemmings charging to their deaths are you paying any attention to the reaction of the Jewish community here in America?  Do you think there's a reason Chuck Schumer is applauding Trump's move and ignoring the plight of the Palestinians?

What do you think of things that have gone on like the ejection of Wellstone loyalists and family members from the group created to honor liberal champion Paul Wellstone?

There is a lot going on.  I'm semi retired and spend most of my day doing almost nothing but paying attention to it and I can't keep up with it all.

It's possible I'm panicking about nothing.  As I've said repeatedly I'm okay with being wrong on Trump.  He's not exactly on my list of favorite people. 

But I am envisioning a future where the Democratic Party is completely irrelevant on the national front.

Quote:
Again -- just imagine if Obama had used his bully pulpit to fret over jobs in China...

Oh Jesus get over it.  You're not naive. NEWS FLASH!  The American people are partisan!  Who knew?  Tune in for a special report from FC about this brand new, never before seen development in American history!

Every time someone says this a Democratic politician loses his wings. 

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:31am
Print Post  
billy.pilgrim wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:20am:
Yeah, you do say that - occasionally, but not when you are running off your usual idiocy Qsplaining how smart trump is at playing the left.

I guess it depends on the day.

The two aren't mutually exclusive billy.

Queshank

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:36am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:14am:
You idiot.

Trump is corrupt as crappity smack.  What exactly do you think a con man is?  What have I been calling Trump for years now.  A world class con man.

Your blind spot is not realizing and not acknowledging the corruption that preceded Trump.

As Greg said during the campaign ... he doesn't care if politicians get a little.  A little grift never hurt nothing. 

At least Greg is operating in the real world even if he's wrong on focusing so much attention on Mueller to save us all from Trump.

You guys are just batshit delusional.

Queshank

You are a very confused man.  Tell me, what is so appealing about Trump that you beleive that he is a better president than Clinton would have been?

Rabbit_Reborn wrote Today at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:36am:
You are a very confused man.  Tell me, what is so appealing about Trump that you beleive that he is a better president than Clinton would have been?

When did you stop beating your wife Wadsworth?

Queshank

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #37 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:47am:
When did you stop beating your wife Wadsworth?

Queshank

Hey Q.  Is ZTE this weeks Trump scandal?  You know, "I fix up ZTE's problems with the Chinese and the China people slide me 500 million dollars for one of my properties."  Sounds fair...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #38 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:51am:
Hey Q.  Is ZTE this weeks Trump scandal?  You know, "I fix up ZTE's problems with the Chinese and the China people slide me 500 million dollars for one of my properties."  Sounds fair...

Greg

Do you think it will even register on the scale of Trump scandals?

Queshank

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 9:54am:
Do you think it will even register on the scale of Trump scandals?

Queshank

More importantly, how long before Trump's laser light chases it off the front page with a new tweet the media chases after in outrage?

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › MCGA

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules