Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ranking President Trump's accomplishments
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ranking President Trump's accomplishments (Read 887 times)
Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Re: Ranking President Trump's accomplishments
Reply #10 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:04pm:
Mission Accomplished

I know, get a grip. The country has lasted over 200 years. Through several bad presidents two world wars and disco. Parachute pants, beta max and The Jersey Shore. Watergate, Joe McCarthy and Vietnam. If we can get through all that and eight years of Obama telling us "this is not who we are" we'll get through Trump.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

¡RESIST!

Reply #11 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:16pm:
I know, get a grip. The country has lasted over 200 years. Through several bad presidents two world wars and disco. Parachute pants, beta max and The Jersey Shore. Watergate, Joe McCarthy and Vietnam. If we can get through all that and eight years of Obama telling us "this is not who we are" we'll get through Trump.

Thank God for the remote mute button.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - May 15th, 2018 at 12:43am
Print Post  

1) he not only beat Hillary but he sent her into a tailspin that she is still in, which must amuse Bill everyday! in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Bill voted for Trump    Grin

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #13 - May 15th, 2018 at 12:52am
Print Post  

I swear this is a Billy Joel song.

As for the thread subject:

1. The tax cut

2. Pulling back regulations

3. Being a huge middle finger to the smug, arrogant, elites in media, politics and bureaucracy

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #14 - May 15th, 2018 at 12:55am
Print Post  
USyeah wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 12:43am:

1) he not only beat Hillary but he sent her into a tailspin that she is still in, which must amuse Bill everyday! in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Bill voted for Trump    Grin

That would be so funny!  Cheesy

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

admin
LNF Administrator

To contact Admin send
a PM

Reply #15 - May 15th, 2018 at 2:10am
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 12:52am:

1. The tax cut

3. Being a huge middle finger to the smug, arrogant, elites in media, politics and bureaucracy

- your number 3 is reason everyone that doesn't like Trump should be a supporter - good one  Shocked

Welcome to the Liberty News Forum - News and Political Discussion Forum.
IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #16 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
How would you stack them up? Here's my list, in descending order:

1. Acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital. As a 100 percent supporter of Israel, I feel this is so awesome. Effectively, the U.S. has stopped playing the lame "neutral" game and has firmly sided with the Israelis. If Trump accomplishes nothing else in his remaining time in office, I will always be grateful for this long-overdue move. Even better, the new embassy is now open, something that people said would take several years.

2. New Tax Plan. Again, long overdue. It's not as good as it could have been, but it's a nice first step. I have a bigger paycheck, and it's always a good thing to be able to keep more of the money that I earned.

3. Pulling out from the Iran nuclear deal. Undoing Obama's lovefest with the desert primates was, again, long overdue. My advice to Trump on renegotiating the deal: Don't.

4. Pulling out from the Paris Accord. It's about time that we restore some sanity to this lame "climate change" movement.

5. Reducing government regulations on private businesses. This allows business owners to have a bigger say in their day-to-day dealings. More needs to be done, however. Trump should work toward eliminating the minimum wage.

6. Ceasing U.S. funding of foreign agencies that provide abortions. This would have ranked higher if it had applied to U.S. agencies as well. Still, it's a step in the right direction.

That's my Top Six. The more I think about it, I'm impressed with the good things Trump has accomplished only 18 months into his term.

Quote:
Acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Means nothing in the grand scheme of things for us other than costing us more money Huh

Quote:
New Tax Plan.

Which in reality only put nickles and dimes back to us. Also, when the tax cuts expire, we will look more like Europe than we won't. I bet you didn't even give that some thought did you? Roll Eyes

Quote:
Pulling out from the Iran nuclear deal

Which never meant anything either way

Quote:
. Pulling out from the Paris Accord.

Which he would gladly except for a better deal. . I bet you didn't even know that Roll Eyes. So in other words, he still believes in man made global warming

Quote:
"It's an agreement that I have no problem with but I had a problem with the agreement that they (the Obama administration) signed because, as usual, they made a bad deal," he told reporters.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42642331

Quote:
[b]5. Reducing government regulations on private businesses

So in other words just pre Obama policies? Things were screwed up EVEN before

Quote:
Ceasing U.S. funding of foreign agencies that provide abortions

But funds planned parenthood and sanctuary cities in the monster 1.3 Trillion spending bill that your boy signed. Nice going Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #17 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:46am
Print Post  
2. Bringing jobs back to China.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #18 - May 15th, 2018 at 9:18am
Print Post  

Indeed.  The country has weathered bad presidencies before.  It has also weathered the protests, uproars, ill-tempered op-eds, outraged talking heads, and active disobedience that such bad presidencies inspire.  You and your pals told us for 8 years how very hard Obama was working to destroy America.  Stu is still posting threads about how the destruction of America is the one thing democrats truly pine for. 

You'll forgive me, I hope, if I continue to draw attention to Trump's shortcomings with a fraction of the vigor you devoted to the past president.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #19 - May 15th, 2018 at 10:23am
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 12:52am:

1. The tax cut

I can understand 1 and 2, though I do not agree they were accomplished or are a good thing, but 3 makes no sense to me. It sounds like you are saying that the media makes you feel inadequate, like you are less than them (like they are elite, and you are not). And now you are happy that you have someone in power that makes you feel good, and puts those bad media people in their place. That is one heck of a superficial reason to be happy with this guy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ranking President Trump's accomplishments

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules