Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ranking President Trump's accomplishments
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ranking President Trump's accomplishments (Read 654 times)
Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Ranking President Trump's accomplishments
Reply #20 - May 15th, 2018 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 10:23am:
I can understand 1 and 2, though I do not agree they were accomplished or are a good thing, but 3 makes no sense to me. It sounds like you are saying that the media makes you feel inadequate, like you are less than them (like they are elite, and you are not). And now you are happy that you have someone in power that makes you feel good, and puts those bad media people in their place. That is one heck of a superficial reason to be happy with this guy.

When you watched Caddyshack did you cheer and laugh when Al Czervik made an ass of Judge Smails? 

(I'm of course just assuming you've seen Caddyshack.)

Or did it make no sense to you that people would be entertained and feel sympathetic to this complete turd played by Rodney Dangerfield who blasted loud music on the golf course and repeatedly made lewd and inappropriate comments to women in the clubhouse?

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Senior Staffer5

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #21 - May 15th, 2018 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 10:37am:
When you watched Caddyshack did you cheer and laugh when Al Czervik made an ass of Judge Smails? 

(I'm of course just assuming you've seen Caddyshack.)

Or did it make no sense to you that people would be entertained and feel sympathetic to this complete turd played by Rodney Dangerfield who blasted loud music on the golf course and repeatedly made lewd and inappropriate comments to women in the clubhouse?

Queshank

Point taken. I was definitely against the judge, but I did not side with Rodney either. He was, as you say, a turd, and to side with him would make me one as well. I was more of a Chevy Chase guy.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - May 15th, 2018 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 10:55am:
Point taken. I was definitely against the judge, but I did not side with Rodney either. He was, as you say, a turd, and to side with him would make me one as well. I was more of a Chevy Chase guy.

You've probably missed my ranting about what I call the Caddyshack Principle.

But you could almost make the case that Donald Trump watched Caddyshack, saw Al Czervik and said to himself "I'm gonna be that guy someday." 

What surprises me is how rapidly and readily the left has adopted Judge Smails' behavior as their own.  I kinda always thought of Caddyshack as "leftist" culture.  Yet they don't recognize it when they see it.

And yes this is relevant to Trump's accomplishments.

He has turned the American left into Judge Smails from Caddyshack.  It's a huge win for the right, and hopefully someday the left wakes up to that realization.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

It's the corruption, stupid!

Reply #23 - May 15th, 2018 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 10:55am:

I was on the gopher's side 110%.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - May 15th, 2018 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:20am:
Means nothing in the grand scheme of things for us other than costing us more money Huh

Which in reality only put nickles and dimes back to us. Also, when the tax cuts expire, we will look more like Europe than we won't. I bet you didn't even give that some thought did you? Roll Eyes

Which never meant anything either way

Which he would gladly except for a better deal. . I bet you didn't even know that Roll Eyes. So in other words, he still believes in man made global warming

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42642331

So in other words just pre Obama policies? Things were screwed up EVEN before

But funds planned parenthood and sanctuary cities in the monster 1.3 Trillion spending bill that your boy signed. Nice going Roll Eyes

No sense talking to you.

) Because of Obama’s policies since he became President, 11,472,000 Americans have left the work force.
2) “Fewer Americans are at work today than in April 2000, even though the population since then has grown by 31 million.” — Mortimer Zuckerman
3) The number of Americans on welfare has hit record highs.
4) A record 20% of Americans were on food stamps in 2013.
5) The almost 11 million Americans getting disability payments is now approaching the population of Cuba
6) Our nation lost its AAA credit rating because Obama is spending so much money.
7) Not only was Cash for Clunkers a wasteful government program that “cost $1.4 million for every job it created and did little to reduce carbon emissions,” destroying the “clunkers” helped dramatically jack up the cost of used cars for the rest of the country.
CARTOONS | GARY VARVEL
VIEW CARTOON
8) After BP had a huge oil spill in the Gulf, Obama not only bungled the clean-up process, he slowed oil production from other companies that had done nothing wrong which led to higher oil prices.
9) Obama has helped drive up the cost of gas by blocking the Keystone Pipeline.
10) When he was running for office in 2008, Obama claimed that, “Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.” He lied.
11) Through 2013, the Obama Administration had imposed new regulations on businesses that cost 46 billion dollars a year.
12) Taxpayers lost 25 billion dollars on Obama’s bailout of General Motors and Chrysler. Chrysler isn’t even an American company any more. It’s now owned by an Italian company, Fiat.
13) When he was running for office, Obama called Bush “unpatriotic” for adding so much to the debt and promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Yet, the national debt is up 7 trillion dollars since Obama became President. That’s more debt than all U.S. Presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined.
14) Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican cartels that were used to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border agent Brian Terry. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for that illegal behavior.
15) The NSA has spied on Americans under Obama.
16) Under Obama, the CIA spied on the Senate.
17) Obama’s campaign contributors at Solyndra were handed 535 million dollars of taxpayer money that the Obama Administration knew they would never be able to pay back before they gave it to them.
18) The IRS targeted Obama’s political enemies including Christian groups, pro-Israel groups, and most prominently, Tea Party groups. The Obama Administration has refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for the illegal behavior.
19) Numerous donors to Mitt Romney were audited by the IRS after giving him large contributions.
20) When the EPA and IRS were asked to provide emails requested by Congress as part of an investigation into their illegal activities, they’ve claimed over and over again to have lost the information because of “hard drive crashes.” Given that it’s quite easy to back up a hard drive and that they’re required by law to retain that information, it seems likely that they’re habitually destroying evidence to hide their illegal activities.
21) Veterans received poor health care and even died because of the incompetence and cover-ups of Obama’s VA.
22) Even Barney Frank admits Barack Obama shamelessly lied to the American people to get Obamacare passed – and lie, he did. He promised that Americans could keep their insurance plans, that they could keep their doctors, and that Obamacare would save the average family $2500 per year. Not only were all of those lies, Obama knew they were lies when he made those promises.
23) Barack Obama has broken the law repeatedly by making at least 23 unilateral changes to Obamacare.
24) Obama has been illegally trying to force Christians to pay for abortifacients via Obamacare.
25) Obamacare has been a disaster that cost millions their insurance and sent health care costs spiraling into the stratosphere.
26) Obama is taking 700 billion dollars out of Medicare to put into Obamacare.
27) The website portion of Obamacare, healthcare.gov, was a non-functional disaster for months when it rolled out and Obama claimed he was completely unaware that there was anything wrong with it.
28) Instead of calming people down, Obama helped to turn Americans against each other racially be inserting himself into the Trayvon Martin case.
29) Obama created so much racial animosity by attacking the police when they had done nothing wrong in the Henry Louis Gates case that he had to have a ridiculous “beer summit” to try to undo the damage.
30) The Department of Justice failed to pursue a voter intimidation case against members of the New Black Panthers because they were black and liberal. Former DOJ official J. Christian Adams quit over the case and “accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims.”
31) George W. Bush quit playing golf in 2003 because he didn’t want the mother of some fallen soldier to see the Commander-in-Chief out playing golf. He also said he thought playing golf during a war sent the wrong signal to the American people. Through June of 2014, Obama was up to 177 rounds and is on pace to play twice as much in his second term as his first term.
32) Obama chose tax cheat Tim Geithner to be his Secretary of the Treasury and then has had the audacity to spend his whole presidency pushing for higher taxes.
33) After promising to unite America when he was running for office in 2008, Obama has been the most hyper-partisan President in decades.
34) Despite the fact that Barack Obama claimed to believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman when he was running for President in 2008, his Department of Justice asked states attorney general to refuse to defend their states’ bans on gay marriage in court.
35) The Department of Justice has worked overtime to help increase voter fraud by fighting against voter ID. This is despite the fact that you need ID to buy alcohol, drive a car, fly on a plane or even to use Obamacare.
36) He’s the reason why countless Americans have been groped, molested and harassed by the TSA, even though agents never caught a terrorist sticking their hand down anyone’s pants.
37) He’s responsible for the dumbing down of our education system with Common Core.
38) We first landed on the moon in 1969, but because of Obama, we’re no longer even capable of going into space.
39) His servile bowing to other world leaders is embarrassing and un-American.
40) Barack Obama engaged in an illegal war in Libya without the permission of Congress that helped turn that country into an unstable basket case run by radical Islamists. How bad is it? America, Libyans and the rest of the world were better off with Muammar Gaddafi in charge. That’s how bad it is.

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #25 - May 15th, 2018 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
41) Radical Islamist Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan “described himself as mujahedeen” and yelled “Allahu Akbar” as he murdered 13 of his fellow soldiers at Fort Hood. The Obama Administration labeled that as "workplace violence" rather than admitting there was a terrorist attack on his watch.

42) He released 5 Taliban terrorists In exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

43) Americans died at Benghazi because Obama’s administration didn’t take their repeated requests for additional security seriously.

44) Russia annexed Crimea while Obama did nothing of consequence to discourage it from invading. That’s not a surprise for a President who is fond of throwing out “red lines” that don’t mean anything.

45) Obama’s premature pull-out in Iraq and foolish refusal to get a status of forces agreement in Iraq left the country vulnerable and led to the terrorists in ISIS taking over a large portion of that country.

46) Barack Obama unilaterally implemented the DREAM Act that Congress didn’t pass and illegally handed out work permits to illegal aliens.

47) Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and simply “legalize” millions more of illegal immigrants even though it’s illegal and unconstitutional and it hurts the American people and will further encourage even more illegal aliens to surge across the border.

48) The fence on our southern border was supposed to be completed by 2009. The Obama Administration has made it clear that it doesn’t intend to finish it during his presidency.

49) Barack Obama is deliberately creating a crisis on the southern border by refusing to deport illegal aliens crossing into our country.

50) For all practical purposes, Barack Obama has already unilaterally implemented amnesty in America because “at least 99.92% of illegal immigrants and visa overstays without known crimes on their records” aren’t being deported.
Smiley
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Freedom

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #26 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 8:13pm:
I'd rather rank the turd in my toilet bowl in the morning.

It will look better than Trump and it won't talk.

LOL!

This is disappointing. It would be extremely interesting to see an opponent actually answer the question.

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #27 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
This is disappointing. It would be extremely interesting to see an opponent actually answer the question.

Why are you disappointed? Did  you really expect me to praise anything Trump has done? His words and actions range from shit to more shit. The only things he could do that would merit my approval would be to resign the presidency and shut the eff up.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #28 - May 15th, 2018 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 7:52pm:
Why are you disappointed? Did  you really expect me to praise anything Trump has done? His words and actions range from shit to more shit. The only things he could do that would merit my approval would be to resign the presidency and shut the eff up.

He has promised billions of dollars in infrastructure spending, something conservatives generally disdain and liberals praise. He supports paid maternity leave. He has directed NASA to encourage women to pursue the sciences. And, while not exactly an accomplishment, he was the only well-known Republican to admit publicly that the Iraq War was a disaster, something that will certainly allow future Republicans to view the war more honestly.

All of those things are small accomplishments or at least "steps" that the Left tend to favor. No, they aren't things he generally publicizes and talks about, but he did do them. And, if Obama had done them, the Left would praise him. Sure, the Right would condemn Obama for doing many of them, but aren't you supposed to be better than they are?

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #29 - May 15th, 2018 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
He also promised to "drain the swamp".

All he's done is overflow it with raw sewage.

« Last Edit: May 15th, 2018 at 8:33pm by Ulysses »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ranking President Trump's accomplishments

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules