Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Man with eating disorder physically thrown out of buffet! Where's the outrage???
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Man with eating disorder physically thrown out of buffet! Where's the outrage??? (Read 316 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Man with eating disorder physically thrown out of buffet! Where's the outrage???
May 15th, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  

This is TERRIBLE!!!  How this man was treated by those savages!!!

Quote:
Man kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffet after eating more than 50 lbs of food, sues for $2-million

Springfield, MA| A man from Massachusetts is suing Golden Corral Corporation for 2 million dollars for false advertising after being literally thrown out of one of the chain’s restaurants by the employees last Thursday.

According to witnesses, the 51-year-old man who lives on welfare was expelled from the restaurant after he then spent more than 7 hours on-site, ingesting a quantity of food which has been estimated between 50 and 70 pounds.

Despite the fact that the restaurant advertised the buffet as “all-you-can-eat”, the manager of the establishment seems to have lost patience at some point, telling him that his meal would be free but asking him to leave.

The manager’s intervention angered Mr. Fleming, and a brief altercation took place before he was finally pushed out of the restaurant.

He immediately called the police and filed a complaint against the restaurant, and he intends to make the people responsible for his mistreatment, pay for their actions.

“It’s a serious injustice, and I am deeply insulted!” Mr. Flemmings told reporters.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-kicked-out-of-all-you-can-eat-buffet-after-...

How could this happen to an American citizen?  Imagine YOURSELF picked up and thrown out of a buffet as this poor an was!!! What about the Constitution???  Buffet privaleges dead????

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Man with eating disorder physically thrown out of buffet! Where's the outrage???
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2018 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 2:22pm:
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/obesetim.jpg

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-kicked-out-of-all-you-can-eat-buffet-after-...

How could this happen to an American citizen?  Imagine YOURSELF picked up and thrown out of a buffet as this poor an was!!! What about the Constitution???  Buffet privaleges dead????

Greg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greggy, .. I'm surprised they didn't need a fork truck to get him out of the buffet!   Grin

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Party Leader

Trolls exterminated while
you wait ...

Re: Man with eating disorder physically thrown out of buffet! Where's the outrage???
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
I heard that there were no "All You Can Eat" restaurants left in the Hawaiian Islands.. .

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greggy, .. I'm surprised they didn't need a fork truck to get him out of the buffet!   Grin

You're being insensitive Stuey... after all... it could be YOU...

Greg

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - May 15th, 2018 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
I heard that there were no "All You Can Eat" restaurants left in the Hawaiian Islands.. .

Not enough stray dogs to take up the slack..

Greg

IP Logged

PeterR
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - May 15th, 2018 at 5:21pm
Print Post  

Greg

Isn't that Mr. Creosote?

Says the guy who "lost his shit after January 20, 2009."
(Or, am I the guy who shit his pants on 9/11 and spent the entire GWOT behind the safety of his monitor?  I can never remember.)

"He was born with the gift of laughter and the sense that the world was mad."

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #6 - May 15th, 2018 at 5:24pm
Print Post  

Greg

I wonder what he uses as a toilet... a back hoe?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #7 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 2:34pm:

Actually, there are several. Some are cheap, but basically you get what you pay for. The best buffet I ever been to was at the Hawaii Prince Hotel. It cost more than $40, but they had wonderful food and a beautiful setting. The dessert table was huge. Also, the Aulani has a nice breakfast buffet that includes cute waffles shaped like Mickey's head. Plus, you get to meet Mickey, Minnie and usually one other Disney character (rotating).

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #8 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Actually, there are several. Some are cheap, but basically you get what you pay for. The best buffet I ever been to was at the Hawaii Prince Hotel. It cost more than $40, but they had wonderful food and a beautiful setting. The dessert table was huge. Also, the Aulani has a nice breakfast buffet that includes cute waffles shaped like Mickey's head. Plus, you get to meet Mickey, Minnie and usually one other Disney character (rotating).

She knows all the buffets in Hawaii...

OK, someone else can pick it up from here.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

USyeah
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #9 - May 15th, 2018 at 8:10pm
Print Post  

easy fix for his "disorder" shorten his arms so they dont reach his mouth   Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Man with eating disorder physically thrown out of buffet! Where's the outrage???

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules