Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project (Read 799 times)
Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Erik stole my lunch money

Re: Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project
Reply #20 - May 16th, 2018 at 3:22am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 3:16am:
Why are you so passive aggressive?

Useless, You are not worth my time. I can't be bothered anymore to engage a miserable, petty, juvenile, vindictive little shit such as yourself. So, I will end with this: You are so unpleasant a person you are forcing me to rethink my position on abortion. Have fun following me around the forum. Give Fiddler and EF a call. You girls have a lot in common. Smiley

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Re: Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project
Reply #21 - May 16th, 2018 at 3:46am
Print Post  
Ulysses, how can you call anyone a coward when you run away whenever your stupidity or hypocrisy is exposed?

You create a thread mocking Trump’s health, but when I challenge you to a bet - who gets taken to the hospital first, Trump or Hillary - you scamper away with your tail between your legs.

And then you claim to be smart, but then in a subsequent post you write “udderance,” which isn’t even a word. And when I ask you about it (several times), you never reply with an answer.

Seriously, who is really the coward?

Clearly, you are not very smart. While my skits and poems are original and awesome, you can only lift prose from other authors. That is why I called you “Molasses”: You’re thick and painfully slow.

You also exhibit way too much pride for someone who isn’t nearly as smart as the average poster here. Grow up a bit and learn to admit your mistakes. I do it all the time.

I’m not sure who you are trying to impress, but you’re just embarrassing yourself and your fellow liberals. There are some really intelligent libbies here. Learn from them. Emulate them.

You simply need to do better. Because if you can’t even express yourself intelligently in an opinion forum, I shudder to think what you must be in real life.

Love and aloha,

Jasmine

« Last Edit: May 16th, 2018 at 4:28am by Jasmine »  

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:07am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 3:46am:
Ulysses, how can you call anyone a coward when you run away whenever your stupidity or hypocrisy is exposed?

You create a thread mocking Trump’s health, but when I challenge you to a bet - who gets taken to the hospital first, Trump or Hillary - you scamper away with your tail between your legs.

And then you claim to be smart, but then in a subsequent post you write “udderance,” which isn’t even a word. And when I ask you about it (several times), you never reply with an answer.

Clearly, you are not very smart. While my skits and poems are original and awesome, you can only lift prose from other authors. That is why I called you “Molasses”: You’re thick and painfully slow.

You also exhibit way too much pride for someone who isn’t nearly as smart as the average poster here. Grow up a bit and learn to admit your mistakes. I do it all the time.

I’m not sure who you are trying to impress, but you’re just embarrassing yourself and your fellow liberals. There aware some really intelligent libbies here. Learn from them. Emulate them.

You simply need to do better. Because if you can’t even express yourself intelligently in an opinion forum, I shudder to think what you must be in real life.

Love and aloha,

Jasmine

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #23 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:10am
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:07am:

I was being very kind and courteous, don’t you think? Note the “Love and aloha” at the end.  Smiley

IP Logged

Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:17am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:10am:
I was being very kind and courteous, don’t you think? Note the “Love and aloha” at the end.  Smiley

You were lovely.

BTW I brought the mobile nuclear wood chipper prototype just in case. It is gassed, the blades are coated in lemon juice and the speed is at at "paper cut".

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #25 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:17am:
You were lovely.

BTW I brought the mobile nuclear wood chipper prototype just in case. It is gassed, the blades are coated in lemon juice and the speed is at at "paper cut".

I might have to hire you for my project development team. I like self-starters!

IP Logged

Malice in Wonderland
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:34am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:26am:
I might have to hire you for my project development team. I like self-starters!

Great!

You'd like my Nepalese Chest Implosion device. Not only is it Gluten free it is also vegan, low in sodium and it's radio only plays NPR. So, it lulls libs like Useless into a false sense of security.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #27 - May 16th, 2018 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:38am:
I get it. I have to accuse Trump of everything from jaywalking to cannibalism in order for you to not call me a Trump slave.
Stop being a partisan douche.

No lukewarm bAnal Bert, you avoid saying anything about a story which looks particularly bad for Trump because you want to avoid being in the criticism category against Trump. There's no real defense of Trump on that and you probably can't refute the facts, so you just run and hide from it.

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

¡RESIST!

Reply #28 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Malice in Wonderland wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:34am:
Great!

You'd like my Nepalese Chest Implosion device. Not only is it Gluten free it is also vegan, low in sodium and it's radio only plays NPR. So, it lulls libs like Useless into a false sense of security.

"The passive aggressive person is a master at maintaining calm and feigning shock when others, worn down by his or her indirect hostility, blow up in anger. In fact, the person takes pleasure out of setting others up to lose their cool and then questioning their "overreactions.""
-P. Today

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

¡RESIST!

Reply #29 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 3:46am:

I’m not sure who you are trying to impress, but you’re just embarrassing yourself and your fellow liberals. There are some really intelligent libbies here. Learn from them. Emulate them.

Love and aloha,

Jasmine

You and Bert: Masters of passive aggression:

"The passive aggressive person is a master at maintaining calm and feigning shock when others, worn down by his or her indirect hostility, blow up in anger. In fact, the person takes pleasure out of setting others up to lose their cool and then questioning their "overreactions.""

Thanks to Vypr, I'm onto your manipulative little game.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules