Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project (Read 536 times)
Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project
Reply #30 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:09am
Print Post  
You and Vypr would have a point if you weren't in overreaction mode from the outset.

"Wear you down" lol

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

It's the corruption, stupid!

Re: Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project
Reply #31 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 3:46am:
Clearly, you are not very smart. While my skits and poems are original and awesome, you can only lift prose from other authors. That is why I called you “Molasses”: You’re thick and painfully slow.

LOL, your little "skits and poems" are pathetic grade school quality, expected of a spoiled little brat in curls who thinks her shit don't stink. They are boring, pedantic, and mean. Just like you!

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:40am
Print Post  
I think the point of this entire thread can be summed up as ..

"Globalism is evil!!!"

Queshank

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #33 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 11:40am:
I think the point of this entire thread can be summed up as ..

"Globalism is evil!!!"

Queshank

You haven't been paying very good attention, have you?

It's a clear cut case of Trump being bribed by the Chinese to lift sanctions against a Chinese government owned business.

Impeachment material.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #34 - May 16th, 2018 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 11:09am:
You and Vypr would have a point if you weren't in overreaction mode from the outset.

"Wear you down" lol

Queshank

Look, Q, I came in here a few months ago expecting rational debate over political issues.

Instead I found a very immature coterie of unhappy individuals whose main goal is to inflate their own feelings of self-importance and denigrate others. Some of them apparently have been at it so long they've honed their back stabbing knives to a fine edge.

It's sad.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 11:49am:
Look, Q, I came in here a few months ago expecting rational debate over political issues.

Ulysses.

THIS ... is not rational.

Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 11:47am:
It's a clear cut case of Trump being bribed by the Chinese to lift sanctions against a Chinese government owned business.

Impeachment material.

If you really expected to find rational debate, perhaps engaging in rational debate would have been a good first step.

Quote:
Instead I found a very immature coterie of unhappy individuals whose main goal is to inflate their own feelings of self-importance and denigrate others. Some of them apparently have been at it so long they've honed their back stabbing knives to a fine edge.

It's sad.

Welcome to the human race.  Coffee?  Tea?  Milk?

Queshank

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Reply #36 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:08pm:
Ulysses.

THIS ... is not rational.

If you really expected to find rational debate, perhaps engaging in rational debate would have been a good first step.

Welcome to the human race.  Coffee?  Tea?  Milk?

Queshank

What I said IS rational.

It is the logical conclusion of evidence so far of Trump's violation of the Constitutional prohibition against emoluments and bribery. He's getting away with it because he's conned enough of the voters required to get him  an EC majority.

Trump's day will come.

Trust me on that.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
What I said IS rational.

It is the logical conclusion of evidence so far of Trump's violation of the Constitutional prohibition against emoluments and bribery. He's getting away with it because he's conned enough of the voters required to get him  an EC majority.

Trump's day will come.

Trust me on that.

Is a loan profit?

Also something that the NeverTrump crowd is losing sight of.  (See my observations about goat crappity smacking in another thread for why)

Trump Indonesia Real Estate Project Gets Chinese Government Ally - NY Times, May 15, 2018

The Indonesian partner, the MNC Group, said Tuesday that it had struck a deal with an arm of Metallurgical Corporation of China, a state-owned construction company, to build a theme park next door to the planned Trump properties.

Also the deal between the Chinese state-owned company, M.C.C., and the Indonesian developer falls under the umbrella of China’s Belt and Road Initiative, an ambitious plan to spread the country’s money and influence around the world by financing infrastructure and other projects.

Both the theme park and the Trump-branded hotel and 18-hole golf course are being developed by the billionaire Hary Tanoesoedibjo, head of the MNC Group

You guys are always so quick to jump on everything and scream at the top of your lungs like Judge Smails. 

Like I said ... this thread amounts to "globalism is evil."  Ironic, no?

Queshank

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #38 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Is a loan profit?

Also something that the NeverTrump crowd is losing sight of.  (See my observations about goat crappity smacking in another thread for why)

Trump Indonesia Real Estate Project Gets Chinese Government Ally - NY Times, May 15, 2018

The Indonesian partner, the MNC Group, said Tuesday that it had struck a deal with an arm of Metallurgical Corporation of China, a state-owned construction company, to build a theme park next door to the planned Trump properties.

Also the deal between the Chinese state-owned company, M.C.C., and the Indonesian developer falls under the umbrella of China’s Belt and Road Initiative, an ambitious plan to spread the country’s money and influence around the world by financing infrastructure and other projects.

Both the theme park and the Trump-branded hotel and 18-hole golf course are being developed by the billionaire Hary Tanoesoedibjo, head of the MNC Group

You guys are always so quick to jump on everything and scream at the top of your lungs like Judge Smails. 

Like I said ... this thread amounts to "globalism is evil."  Ironic, no?

Queshank

Actually, Q, there's a lot  more going on than this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-03/donald-trump-business-dealings-in-indonesi...

All roads lead to Trump.

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

billy.pilgrim
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 11:12pm:
Birdie is helpful she absolutely forgot to include a link to the other discussion:

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1526414307/0

or say, the thread from 2 days ago

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1526299988

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump helps sanctioned Chinese company after China gives big loan to Trump project

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules