Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › These Jobs Have Become Even More Dangerous Thanks to Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) These Jobs Have Become Even More Dangerous Thanks to Trump (Read 845 times)
Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

These Jobs Have Become Even More Dangerous Thanks to Trump
May 16th, 2018 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
There goes Trump, looking out for the little guy...  Smiley

Quote:
(Click on link for detailed discussion of how Trump has made all these jobs more dangerous)

1. Miners

2. Mechanics

3. Manufacturing workers

4. Iron and steel workers

5. Loggers

6. Truck drivers

7. Aircraft pilots

8. Fishermen

9. Roofers

10. Electrical power-line installers and repairers

11. Farmers

12. Garbage and recyclable material collectors

13. Health care workers

14. Sandblasters and rock drillers

15. Industrial chemical workers

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Re: These Jobs Have Become Even More Dangerous Thanks to Trump
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:13pm:

This is nothing but a liberal loon leftist fake news hit piece

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #2 - May 16th, 2018 at 12:57pm
Print Post  

Ulysses should not get out of bed.  Trolling is Dangerous.   Grin

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:00pm
Print Post  

LOL

Oh thank you so much Obama for having saved us from the evils of these jobs that now Trump is making dangerous!

People weren't miners before 2014.  We didn't have aircraft pilots before 2014.  Farmers?  Brand new industry Obama invented in 2014.

My God.  I voted for Obama twice.

And I'm embarrassed by the ridiculous antics of people who think Obama literally saved the entire country by implementing rule and signing executive orders.  The Internet is dying because the rules Obama implemented in 2015 were overturned.  We're going to return to 1970s smog in big cities because rules requiring cars meet high fuel standards implemented by Obama were overturned.  The world is going to erupt into a fiery conflagration because Iran's pause button deal was repealed.  People are literally dying in the streets now because Obama magically turned health insurance companies into the savior of mankind and Trump sabotaged it.

It's getting old.  People didn't just love Obama.  They were IN LOVE with Obama.  It's kinda gross the way you all behave.  Like the United States was this cesspool of filth and primordial ooze and then along came Obama and founded a great country.

I used to get really irritated by conservatives mocking leftists for thinking of Obama as a messiah.  People here mocked me for it and it annoyed me as simply childish partisan rhetoric.

I'm starting to see what they were seeing.  And I have to admit it does kind of turn the stomach.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #4 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Wow, three passive aggressive responses in a row. I'm sure there are more to come, since that seems to be the LNF culture.

And not ONE even tries to discuss the facts about these jobs that makes them dangerous and what Trump is doing to make them even MORE dangerous.

Sad.

(PS-I almost hope someone you know gets seriously injured in one of these occupations so your selfish little piggy eyes open a crack).

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
LOL

Oh thank you so much Obama for having saved us from the evils of these jobs that now Trump is making dangerous!

People weren't miners before 2014.  We didn't have aircraft pilots before 2014.  Farmers?  Brand new industry Obama invented in 2014.

And I'm embarrassed by the ridiculous antics of people who think Obama literally saved the entire country by implementing rule and signing executive orders.  The Internet is dying because the rules Obama implemented in 2015 were overturned.  We're going to return to 1970s smog in big cities because rules requiring cars meet high fuel standards implemented by Obama were overturned.  The world is going to erupt into a fiery conflagration because Iran's pause button deal was repealed.  People are literally dying in the streets now because Obama magically turned health insurance companies into the savior of mankind and Trump sabotaged it.

It's getting old.  People didn't just love Obama.  They were IN LOVE with Obama.  It's kinda gross the way you all behave.  Like the United States was this cesspool of filth and primordial ooze and then along came Obama and founded a great country.

I used to get really irritated by conservatives mocking leftists for thinking of Obama as a messiah.  People here mocked me for it and it annoyed me as simply childish partisan rhetoric.

I'm starting to see what they were seeing.  And I have to admit it does kind of turn the stomach.

Queshank

More and more people feel the same way as you.  Even the minority's.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
LOL

Queshank

Obama has nothing to do with this.  Safety regulations were in place long before Obama.  The issue is.....Will they be here after Trump leaves office.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:08pm:
Wow, three passive aggressive responses in a row. I'm sure there are more to come, since that seems to be the LNF culture.

And not ONE even tries to discuss the facts about these jobs that makes them dangerous and what Trump is doing to make them even MORE dangerous.

Sad.

(PS-I almost hope someone you know gets seriously injured in one of these occupations so your selfish little piggy eyes open a crack).

Sounds like somebody can't make a rational case for how anybody could have possibly survived in these jobs before Obama came along and saved the workers.

Perhaps you can outline how exactly these jobs were safer by the addition of the paperwork these rules added.  Because paperwork ... y'know ... makes everything safer.

But no.  Go on with your throw rhetoric then demonstrate your inability to engage on the subject matter.  Kinda your modus operandi.

Queshank

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:13pm:
Obama has nothing to do with this.  Safety regulations were in place long before Obama.  The issue is.....Will they be here after Trump leaves office.

Roll Eyes

These are Obama's rules that got overturned Wadsworth.  He implemented them in 2014.  You mighta noticed my referencing the year 2014 a few times if you'd read what you responded to.

You never fail to entertain.

Queshank

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - May 16th, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 1:13pm:

Quote:
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor. Congress established the agency under the Occupational Safety and Health Act, which President Richard M. Nixon signed into law on December 29, 1970.

Jasmine wrote on May 6th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Yes, I heard about this. Just goes to show McLame’s true loyalties. Hopefully, Trump won’t go to his funeral very, very soon.

TowardLiberty wrote on Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
I'll try but it might be beyond my ability. Insulting is "like 90% of what I do here."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › These Jobs Have Become Even More Dangerous Thanks to Trump

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules