Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Would you marry into this phucked up family?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Would you marry into this phucked up family? (Read 405 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Would you marry into this phucked up family?
May 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/the-right-royal-dysfunction-in-meghan-markle...

Listen, I'm old and been married two times.  That makes me a veteran.  So, you younger people that want to get married.  Pay attention not only to that special person you want to spend your life with, but to those phucked up people he/she brings along with him/her.  That's right.  When you marry him or her, you get the bags, the bottles, the bullshit and the bad credit that goes with them.  Pay attention.  It WILL affect you at some point.

Just sayin'...

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

robth
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

The Sleep of Reason Begets
Liberalism

Re: Would you marry into this phucked up family?
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Hell, I wouldn't want to marry into either family.  The royals are a bunch of inbred twits, and her family seems to be classic trailer trash.

&&

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Representative2

Release the Pee Tape!

Reply #2 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
I had read about the excessive drama on Meghan's side, mostly with her estranged father. He said some really nasty things about her. And this coincided with news stories that people were getting worried about Harry, that he'd got all quiet and thoughtful, not his usual carefree self. I wondered if the Markle family circus had something to do with that.

Still, he's old enough to make his own decisions by now. And if Meghan passed muster with Liz and the Duke, I suppose it will all work out. Well, at least as well as Charles and Diana.

Not that I care much. It's a bit strange that so many people in America pay so much attention to the royal family doings. Didn't we fight a major war almost 250 years ago to get away from all that?

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

KW680
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #3 - May 16th, 2018 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
robth wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:31pm:
Hell, I wouldn't want to marry into either family.  The royals are a bunch of inbred twits, and her family seems to be classic trailer trash. 

DITTO

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - May 16th, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
I honestly can't believe people care about this.  Not that I'm criticizing you Greg, I'm not referencing this thread but rather the overall phenomenon.  I'm just amazed at the level of interest.

An old client and longtime family friend actually took 2 weeks and traveled to London to be in London for the wedding.

What the crappity smack?

I think there's some internal longing people have for the pomp and circumstance of nobility.  Given the level of magical powers people think presidents are supposed to have I think people actually pine for the days of kings and queens.

So Charles and Diana shit out a couple boys and one is getting married.  Big crappity smacking deal.  Honestly.

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2018 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 4:44pm:
Not that I care much. It's a bit strange that so many people in America pay so much attention to the royal family doings. Didn't we fight a major war almost 250 years ago to get away from all that?

That exactly.

I'll admit I saw something about this dad staging photos and spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out what the hell that was about and why anyone would care.  But I couldn't muster up the energy to dig into it far enough to actually answer the question of "what was that staging photos kerfuffle about."

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - May 16th, 2018 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/the-right-royal-dysfunction-in-meghan-markle...

Listen, I'm old and been married two times.  That makes me a veteran.  So, you younger people that want to get married.  Pay attention not only to that special person you want to spend your life with, but to those phucked up people he/she brings along with him/her.  That's right.  When you marry him or her, you get the bags, the bottles, the bullshit and the bad credit that goes with them.  Pay attention.  It WILL affect you at some point.

Just sayin'...

Greg

Good, practical advice, Greg. Smiley

Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:23am: "I think a #16 seed will upset a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament."

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - May 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
Good, practical advice, Greg. Smiley

Sheeyit...  I know what I'm talking about.  Behind that very special person you may care about might be some REAL scum and trash that you may not even want in your house.  But now they're FAMILY!  Sheeyit....

Greg

&&&&"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - May 16th, 2018 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
Sheeyit...  I know what I'm talking about.  Behind that very special person you may care about might be some REAL scum and trash that you may not even want in your house.  But now they're FAMILY!  Sheeyit....

Greg

Well, I did note that only TWO members of Meghan's family have been invited to the wedding.  TWO.

From my experience, weddings are usually "all about the bride."  She spends months planning the thing and shows up in an expensive dress.  She enters the church with much fanfare and slowly marches down the aisle, everybody standing in her honor, preceded by bridesmaids and flower girls, etc, on the arm of whoever is "giving her away."  Usually her dad.  But I think it would be neat if, occasionally, when a woman is being married for the second time, her first husband did that duty.  Sort of maintains the "chain of custody" IMO.

Meanwhile, the groom is waiting at the altar wearing a rented suit and rented shoes.  Only his underwear belongs to him.

But this one is all about Harry.  Just as William's was all about William, and Charles's was all about Charles.  But I think Diana's family and Kate's family got more than two slots in the chapel. 

non sumus stulti

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #9 - May 16th, 2018 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 12:46pm:

Just sayin'...

Greg

Quote:
When you marry him or her, you get the bags, the bottles, the bullshit and the bad credit that goes with them.

NOT if you do it right the first time. 

I have shown more than one family member from both sides, the door.

Trump’s ‘Americans Are DREAMers, Too’

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Would you marry into this phucked up family?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules