Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP (Read 421 times)
Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP
Reply #30 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
EF wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
no, it isn't.  But it has progressed from a previous Trump theory that it could have been some pimply faced fat kid in a room in middle america who was messing with the election to an admission that the russkies did prefer Trump and did make some effort to ensure his election.  I seem to recall Trump fairly strongly saying the russkies did not prefer him over Shillary.  He hasn't said it lately, though.

Trump says a lot of things. I didn't vote for him then and probably won't in the future if he runs again.

Greg was mocking anyone who would claim there was no"collusion" after reading this thread. That makes no sense.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #31 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
No collusion, got it.

You got it wrong if you think that's what I said. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was proven Trump had underhanded or even illegal dealings with the Russians or anyone else.

But this is not evidence for it. Greg's assertion is nonsensical.

My take on what has been revealed so far is that the Russians may have meddled in our election as we have meddled in those of other countries. The Democrats have gone insane in their response to this. A certain amount of outrage is expected. They've lost touch with reality.

"Have you ever noticed that? We base our assessment of the intelligence of others almost entirely on how closely their thinking matches our own. "

-Belgarath, from Belgarath the Sorcerer
IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #32 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
It seems pretty clear that the Putrid despises Hillary, so it makes sense. In that respect, Putrid and I have a lot in common.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #33 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 7:16pm:
My take on what has been revealed so far is that the Russians may have meddled in our election as we have meddled in those of other countries.

Yes. We do it a lot.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

EF
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - May 16th, 2018 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on May 16th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Trump says a lot of things. I didn't vote for him then and probably won't in the future if he runs again.

Greg was mocking anyone who would claim there was no"collusion" after reading this thread. That makes no sense.

I agree.  No collusion between Trump and Russia has been proven.  Even if collusion between his campaign and Russia can be proven, that won't prove Trump knew or approved of it, either. 

I believe an offer of collusion was made by the Russkies.  I believe it may have been followed up on by some in the campaign.  Whether it ultimately resulted in collusion occurring is a subject of Mueller's investigation.  Not the only subject, but a subject.  If there was collusion, even the biggest clown in the Trump campaign would have known it needed to be hidden from sight as much as possible.  It sometimes takes a lot of time to get to the bottom of things.

Frankly, I am not sure that proving collusion really makes a whole lot of difference at this point.  It's not like a murder was committed.  That a foreign government would prefer one presidential candidate over another is not surprising, and it's not surprising that a foreign government would take steps to help its preferred candidate.  I doubt seriously that even if collusion occurred, it cost Hillary the electoral vote. 

But the investigation sure is fun to watch. 

non sumus stulti
but
accidit stercore

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules