Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox News Judicial Analyst Defends Timeline Of Mueller's Probe
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fox News Judicial Analyst Defends Timeline Of Mueller's Probe (Read 40 times)
Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Fox News Judicial Analyst Defends Timeline Of Mueller's Probe
May 16th, 2018 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Well I guess there is at least one sane analyst at Fox...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-judicial-analyst-defends-015937463.html Fox News Judicial Analyst Defends Timeline Of Mueller's Probe

Quote:
During a Fox News segment on various calls for special counsel Robert Mueller to end his probe into Russian meddling during the 2016 U.S. election, Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano defended the length of the investigation, which hits the 1-year mark this week.

“Bob Mueller has no duty to tip his hand and show his cards until the end of his investigation, and he does have a duty to complete the investigation,” Napolitano, a former judge, told host Heather Childers on “America’s Newsroom.”

“It’s going to take a while until he gets all the evidence,” he added.

When Childers accused Mueller of expanding the scope of his investigation and therefore extending the timeline of the probe, Napolitano defended him.

“I don’t think he had any idea what he was going to stumble on,” Napolitano said, listing the charges against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and the investigation of his personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

“They can’t overlook these things,” he added of Mueller’s team.

Childers wrapped the segment up, but not before saying, “I know a lot of people disagree with you because they think this has gone on way too long.”

“I understand their impatience, but it’ll come to an end one of these days,” Napolitano replied.

It's also what I've been saying all year. As Special Investigations go, Mueller's is really just getting started. Ken Starr's investigation of Whitewater morphed into the Monica Lewinsky inquiry, and wound up taking a total of four years. Mueller hasn't even reached the year mark.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Fox News Judicial Analyst Defends Timeline Of Mueller's Probe

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules