Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead (Read 157 times)
fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead
May 31st, 2018 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead during season 9.  Hmm?  Will they be killing him off.  Some say he may be joining Fear the Walking dead, but I doubt that.
P.S.  It seems that Maggie will also be making an exit.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Re: Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2018 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
I hope they don't kill off his character. They should leave room for the possibility that he could return.

I heard one fan rumor that the lonely walker we see in the open field during the show opening is Rick Grimes.

I think the show is on its last legs. I don't see how it can go on without Rick Grimes.

Then again, it could spur a creative jolt that actually revitalizes the show.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Rick and Maggie? Maggie seems to have taken a dark turn, so there might be a battle there between the two of them, which I would find interesting and a change to what has become pretty formulaic in terms of each season's plotline.

Who carries that show without Rick?

Who becomes the focal point?

They would almost have to change directions entirely. An exodus from that part of the world with a few of the characters. The rise of an actual well armed government organization that had been hidden in bunkers in DC. Perhaps that organization has a vaccine. Or something which deals with the actual cause of the outbreak. Something like that. Something that changes the show.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Maybe Karl's dream will come true and Negan will reform.  They can then make him the next leader of the pack.   Grin

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 1st, 2018 at 11:04am:
Rick and Maggie? Maggie seems to have taken a dark turn, so there might be a battle there between the two of them, which I would find interesting and a change to what has become pretty formulaic in terms of each season's plotline.

Who carries that show without Rick?

Who becomes the focal point?

They would almost have to change directions entirely. An exodus from that part of the world with a few of the characters. The rise of an actual well armed government organization that had been hidden in bunkers in DC. Perhaps that organization has a vaccine. Or something which deals with the actual cause of the outbreak. Something like that. Something that changes the show.

Well, there are reports saying that Norman Reedus is negotiating with AMC for a fat new $20 million contract to be the show's new main character.

I'm not sure that would work. "Daryl" is great as a side character, but I'm not sure he would be a great lead.

I like your ideas for giving the show a new direction. But I think I'd just prefer to see the show come to a big finale at the end of this season. Make it a HAPPY ENDING!

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jun 1st, 2018 at 5:53pm:
Well, there are reports saying that Norman Reedus is negotiating with AMC for a fat new $20 million contract to be the show's new main character.

I'm not sure that would work. "Daryl" is great as a side character, but I'm not sure he would be a great lead.

I like your ideas for giving the show a new direction. But I think I'd just prefer to see the show come to a big finale at the end of this season. Make it a HAPPY ENDING!

I'd love one of these shows (TWD or FTWD) to have some resolution on the initial cause and whatnot. Remember the guy (Stan from The Americans... can't remember the actor's name) at the CDC in Season 2? He gave some great details on the virus, but I think they could show something which gives a hint at the cause and as to why everybody is infected.

A research lab accident? A biological weapon? Something which gives some info on why everything happened. Perhaps that could be related to the emergence of a vaccine, so those who are bit can survive, making the conquering of the hordes a likely eventuality, and the survival of the human race more likely.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

fair-minded know it all
LNF Party Leader

fair-minded conservative
leaning independent

Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 9:59am:
A research lab accident? A biological weapon? Something which gives some info on why everything happened. Perhaps that could be related to the emergence of a vaccine, so those who are bit can survive, making the conquering of the hordes a likely eventuality, and the survival of the human race more likely.

Humanity is surviving the disease, even though it initially wiped out most of the populace.  The show is more about re-establishing law, order and civilization.
The producers won't work on a cure, not when they still making money on franchise.  But sooner or later they call it quits and then who knows.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereEntertainment Board › Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules