Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Filthy Left Wants Trump To Be Hated Like Nixon, But, it's NOT Happening!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Filthy Left Wants Trump To Be Hated Like Nixon, But, it's NOT Happening! (Read 336 times)
TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Re: The Filthy Left Wants Trump To Be Hated Like Nixon, But, it's NOT Happening!
Reply #20 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
And least he didn't have to say we prayed for it.  There's a remarkable similarity there with  Hussein spinning his 2011 cut-and-run in Iraq as "ending" the war.  Anyone can "end" a war by running from the battlefield.  Remember the good old days when we used to WIN wars?

Yes, I have heard about this time period when the US fought actual enemy militaries in battle. The problem with Vietnam and Iraq was that these were wars of choice against a rural people without much of a means of threatening our security.

And so the popular will necessary to sustain these long and tiresome slogs eventually wears thin.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: The Filthy Left Wants Trump To Be Hated Like Nixon, But, it's NOT Happening!
Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:28pm:
More wax drippings from the internet's most boring fake blowhard.

Hint to Stupid: stay out of the sun and away for heat producing appliances. More importantly, stop trying to argue with adults. You always just lose and look more foolish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Young Useless, .. you really are one dumbass little piss-ant, aren't you?   Smiley  Grin 

Bye bye, young leftist quisling!
    Smiley   Grin

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #22 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 6:03am
Print Post  
JohnnyBgood wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Honestly, there wasn't many of them. Probably 10% of the people that voted for her loved her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Johnny, .. I disagree with you on that. I'd say a lot more than 10% of those who voted for Hillary, loved her!
    Sad

IP Logged

Luther
LNF House Leader

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 6:06am
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:42pm:
Yes, I have heard about this time period when the US fought actual enemy militaries in battle. The problem with Vietnam and Iraq was that these were wars of choice against a rural people without much of a means of threatening our security.

And so the popular will necessary to sustain these long and tiresome slogs eventually wears thin.

Quote:
The problem with Vietnam and Iraq was that these were wars of choice against a rural people without much of a means of threatening our security.

Great point Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

JohnnyBgood
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 6:03am:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Johnny, .. I disagree with you on that. I'd say a lot more than 10% of those who voted for Hillary, loved her!
    Sad

I know a lot of Trump haters, and not one said they liked Hillary much more. Maybe 15%, Im not going higher then that.

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Filthy Left Wants Trump To Be Hated Like Nixon, But, it's NOT Happening!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules